Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures (14507 Views)

Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by mrMeen(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Naruto never taught boruto to hate why should I

Kakashi never taught obito to hate so why should I

Although itachi taught sasuke to hate but that doesn't mean I will teach anyone to hate
the people of konohagakure never had a reason to hate naruto.

the uchiha clan hated Madara for leading them.

jinchuriki are hated for what is beyond their control so I think hatred is transferred indirectly.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by dirtyhokage(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Naruto never taught boruto to hate why should I

Kakashi never taught obito to hate so why should I

Although itachi taught sasuke to hate but that doesn't mean I will teach anyone to hate
Lol please just stop thinking that way about muslims,just because 10 percent of them are radical extremist,that doesn't make the rest 90% bad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by SirAbdull(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
My brother don't judge Islam by the actions of Muslims either Yoruba, Araba, Northern or Igbo Muslims rather study Islam distinctively then you will understand. I still have profound respect for orthodox Christians cos we Muslims are closer to them than any other religion. If you need more information buzz me please don't hesitate.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless our president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Mr president Haters and we shall deal with any bastard terrorist group.

Boko haram and Ipod be warn!
Imagine Igbo's complaining about appointment in the government they tried and have been trying hard to destroy.

1 Like

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Mbediogu(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
NorthSide:

Hausa Muslim, Yoruba Muslim, Igbo Muslim or Arab Muslim, we are all thesame we have no difference

Pure lies. We all know the differences.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by MzQuinny(f): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
nnokwa042:
not only Igbo why not Nnamdi KANU Muslims ? undecidedigbos don't ve Muslim any Igbo man pretending to be a Muslim is just to ve more northern and Yoruba Muslim customers and nothing more,Islam can not go with Igbo's way of life never never
For your mind. I have an igbo friend who is a practicing Muslim and before you think she is doing that to get Muslim customers, it is not so cos she is not even into any business.

2 Likes

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by nnokwa042(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
NorthSide:

While you're here posting trash your brothers are busy converting to Islam
like how orji uzo kalu and Arthur nzeribe convert to Islam then after they dupe northern alhajis by promising to convert to islam grin grin grin any Igbo person a Muslim is doing it for business no sane Igbo person can convert to Muslim with normal sense, how can an Igbo person be in the same religion with people from Afghanistan cave or Yemen cave no way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Muslims??

Hausa?

Sorry but I can't deal with Muslims

The only Muslims I can deal with are Yoruba Muslims

any thing other than them are extremists and I run very very far away from them

Who asked you that?

That's unsolicited undecided
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even their culture is colored in violent paraphernalia.

What os your own culture colored in? Or don't you have one cheesy
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
idee91:
And more pics.....
The 4th pic is that of the wakilin yarbawan zazzau(Yoruba Head in zaria)

Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Then some people will be frowning at Eze Ndigbo in the south West!

Hypocrisy smell at the highest level!
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
undecided I don't know the kind of blindness that made the british to foolishly join us with these people!!!!

Well, there is always an atom of beauty in every "beast".

The British also made them to rule you
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by khain(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
nnokwa042:
not only Igbo why not Nnamdi KANU Muslims ? undecidedigbos don't ve Muslim any Igbo man pretending to be a Muslim is just to ve more northern and Yoruba Muslim customers and nothing more,Islam can not go with Igbo's way of life never never
Don't decieve urself, alot of igbos are converting to islam n their women marrying hausa muslim n converting to islam just for money (Tufiakwa). Go to Ebonyi n Imo state and see for urself.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
mrkings84:

All Muslims are the same. They are all blood thirsty elements...... The only different is that some are more bloody!!

We have been witnessing countries invading other countries, killing scores of unarmed civilians recently.... Can you mention those countries and tell me how many among them are Muslim countries?

Secondly, mention the top 10 weapon manufacturing countries and tell me how many of them are Muslim countries.

Mention all Nuclear world powers and tell me how many of them are Muslims....

You are just too dull to understand a thing.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

What os your own culture colored in? Or don't you have one cheesy
You are just a malware, but when you become a RAT, let me know, so we can beg you to let our President back into office peacefully, dear virus.

2 Likes

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are just a malware, but when you become a RAT, let me know, so we can beg you to let our President back into office peacefully, dear virus.

Ohhh... You just proved to me that you're uncultured cheesy
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by khain(f): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
nnokwa042:
only few efulefu Igbo woman will marry a northerner for afonja I don't care if his Muslim or Christian they not extremist so they can marry Igbo girls as they want but not afonja from kwara those behave extremist too, northerner mbanu mbanu ,OK check it so during salla the igbo woman will follow her husband to north? Maybe birin kebbi no way and if they start killing southerner in the north what will happen to that Igbo woman undecided
For your information, Birnin kebbi is mixed muslim and christian and there are alot of igbos born thr, resident and have houses there.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by mrgreen4real(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
I WAS THERE LIVE

3 Likes

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by oxiide22(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hahahaha! There's sarkin inyamirai
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by oxiide22(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
hahahah bold lady
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

Ohhh... You just proved to me that you're uncultured cheesy
Yes, you are right, I am uncultured. Of what good is culture ?
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by oxiide22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
fanatic xtian
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, you are right, I am uncultured. Of what good is culture ?

Ask google cheesy
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

Ask google cheesy
Okay malware, now run along and infect computers for a living.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
NorthSide:

Hausa Muslim, Yoruba Muslim, Igbo Muslim or Arab Muslim, we are all thesame we have no difference

yoruba muslims are better.
Cant deal with the core extremist,the hausas.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cool

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even their culture is colored in violent paraphernalia.

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
undecided I don't know the kind of blindness that made the british to foolishly join us with these people!!!!

Well, there is always an atom of beauty in every "beast".

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
jacyhelen:

yoruba muslims are better. Cant deal with the core extremist,the hausas.
Why did you quote my post If you can't deal with us?
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by FisifunKododada: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is probably one of the authentic cultures of the people of Kaduna before the imposition of Islam. Anyone who has an opinion on this should quote me - I want to learn more.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by faaz24: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
idee91:
And more pics.....
The 4th pic is that of the wakilin yarbawan zazzau(Yoruba Head in zaria)

Cc lalasticlala mynd44
where is the picture of the chief imam muslim council of nigeria. Imam Olayiwola, he was there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osole Gbewa 15 Million Tabi 9million. / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone / Sultan Of Sokoto Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of The Ascension Of Throne (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.