Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures (14196 Views)

Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Okay malware, now run along and infect computers for a living.

I only deal with IPOB excesses cheesy
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

I only deal with IPOB excesses cheesy
You lack such capabilities friend.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
You lack such capabilities friend.

I have been doing that and I will continue to do just that grin cheesy
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

I have been doing that and I will continue to do just that grin cheesy
Your cacophony only help generate traffic and popularize IPOB on search engines. So you are actually an illustrious Search Engine Optimizer for IPOBians. Even if your words are against IPOB, the significance is the mentions of that name help materialize it.

1 Like

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your cacophony only help generate traffic and popularize IPOB on search engines. So you are actually an illustrious Search Engine Optimizer for IPOBians. Even if your words are against IPOB, the significance is the mentions of that name help materialize it.

As if I care.... Ojukwu fought a war, Uwazuruike did his own all to no avail....

Only fools can continue to do similar thing for 50years without any positive result cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by serikiYCU(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
nnokwa042:
not only Igbo why not Nnamdi KANU Muslims ? undecidedigbos don't ve Muslim any Igbo man pretending to be a Muslim is just to ve more northern and Yoruba Muslim customers and nothing more,Islam can not go with Igbo's way of life never never

Do your self a favor, move out of your village and get exposure. It will really help you to grow.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

As if I care.... Ojukwu fought a war, Uwazuruike did his own all to no avail....

Only fools can continue to do similar thing for 50years without any positive result cheesy

How does that bother you personally ? Does it affect the coins in your bank account ?
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by malware: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

How does that bother you personally ? Does it affect the coins in your bank account ?

It bothers me cos they drag our names in their fruitless quest....

If they do it quietly without mentioning Northerners, no single Northerners would care about their Biafran agitation...

But as it is now, Nnamdi kanu and his followere can never spend an hour without mentioning Hausa/Fulani or Northerners.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by idee91: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
faaz24:
where is the picture of the chief imam muslim council of nigeria. Imam Olayiwola, he was there
I think I posted the picture.... this Is a clearer one though

1 Like

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by idee91: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Then some people will be frowning at Eze Ndigbo in the south West!

Hypocrisy smell at the highest level!
We have the Eze ndigbo here too..... in fact his mansion is in the area I stay..... I didn't get the opportunity to snap them.....

1 Like

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by idee91: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Igbos:

Bro is there no wakilin nyamiri ?

I was not there in time to snap him.... when I get some pics though, I'll upload some here.... Cheers
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by nnokwa042(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
serikiYCU:

Do your self a favor, move out of your village and get exposure. It will really help you to grow.
check my profile me no follow una dey see shit biko ,
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Itzhak(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless our president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Mr president Haters and we shall deal with any bastard terrorist group.

Boko haram and Ipod be warn!
Enmata?
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Naruto never taught boruto to hate why should I

Kakashi never taught obito to hate so why should I

Although itachi taught sasuke to hate but that doesn't mean I will teach anyone to hate

So you are Japanese now? The mindset of some Nigerians and their sellout status.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by urahara(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fulaman198:

So you are Japanese now? The mindset of some Nigerians and their sellout status.

Baba mi . all those people she is mentioning are Japanese cartoon characters o. grin
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by urahara(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
IshaqAyinde:

These people you are talking about are very nice people you, you will know only if you get close to them.

Its like you don't know how tribalism works.
Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by urahara(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Quality20:
igbos are somehow too criminal inclined to be muslims,. All over d north they are busy supplying youths with tramadol and other drugs to intoxicate ppl and using the illicit wealth to build mansions and sleep with ashewo / drink hut or buy big cars

Stop fuckingg generalising . angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2017
urahara:

Baba mi . all those people she is mentioning are Japanese cartoon characters o. grin

Bros, I know, I used to watch Naruto lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Main Yoruba Juju And Their Meaning. / Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / I Hate Being An African American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.