Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,499 members, 7,865,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. (692 Views)

Help Guys, My Dogs Are Almost Stupid. / These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. by royalshepherd(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
It so happens that a friend of mine has this shepherd dog he imported for top euros, he so loves the dog that he sometimes takes owning and loving a dog too seriously that they share same bed even towel, the dog has stayed with him for about 4months and they are so into each other. The disappointment came the day he emailed the breeder of the sire of his dog in Europe in other to learn about the total care and giving the bullmastiff all it needs in other to come out a strong, wellfed and happy dog...only for the supposed breeder to tell him he actually didn't sell any of his dogs to Nigeria within the time my friends dog was born and that the pedigree paper he has his fake. This particular breeder now asked my friend hold that he'll contact the kennel association and find out what really happened. so after some days of waiting for the breeder to inform him about what's up, he became totally depressed when he was told his link to getting the dog was a fraud and he has been given totally wrong details about a puppy who might not be imported not to talk of having an untraceable lineage. After some days my friend got it all together and moved without dropping the level not his care and love towards the dog. It's so lovely how much a human can love a dog, doesn't matter the breed or if the dog has a disability.Cheers to all byte genuine dog lovers and financiers unlike those who are totally set on getting all the money and time they invested in their dogs.
Re: Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Oga boss Abeg I need help/advice
Re: Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. by royalshepherd(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Oluwafreshing:
Oga boss Abeg I need help/advice
whatsapp only sir 07010852772
Re: Dogs Are Not Going Any Where...they Are Here To Stay. by Jungpablo: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
royalshepherd:
whatsapp only sir 07010852772

I think am one of such person #doglover

(1) (Reply)

Need A Bullmastiff Female Puppy / Help! Advice As I Want To Acquire A Puppy For The Second Time. / Beautiful Puppies For Sale@ N120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.