Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News (3435 Views)

Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhar that is still in daura, which Kain liar news be this?
Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by lalasticlala(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
We heard the same thing on 6th August, 2015.

He should just take over his office from rats and leave airspace alone

This is stale

Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

This is stale

Oya now...have we taken over the space or Not?
Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by captleonerd(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Balkan:
So now Buhari has realised that Nigeria should manage their airspace themselves,
Thank God for Nnamdi kanu for making him seat up.
Namdi Kanu is a blessing to Nigeria
I'm having a difficult time understanding what KANU has yo do with this topic

Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by limeta(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
pafra:

I am not sure if you are thinking with your brain. You are too dull. You claim you don't know anything about airspace, you don't know anything about roads either. You only know where to put food and dik.

What ve you said now ? nothing.
Why quote me jurst to tell what yr mother and sisters do
Dick and food
Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by pafra(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
limeta:

What ve you said now ? nothing.
Why quote me jurst to tell what yr mother and sisters do
Dick and food

You see why I said you are dull times two? Yet you are asking me what I said, you further ask me why I quote you.

I said nothing ooo.
Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by Balkan(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
laribari:

The question is what did that stupid goodluck, obasanjo and Co did since democracy? So you think Ghana will not tap (whatever it is) from us and make theirs better?
Afonja go back to school before I answer you
Re: BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News by limeta(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2017
pafra:

You see why I said you are dull times two? Yet you are asking me what I said, you further ask me why I quote you.

I said nothing ooo.

Get a life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. / Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba / Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.