Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (54824 Views)

Comedian Sydneytalker Carries Davido Up Like A Child In New Pictures / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by maberry(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2017
This is the life!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Christane: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2017
like if u belv say u go get money 4 dz life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Which means u aren't happy with ur new home
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by noble71(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by BabbanBura(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Nutase:
We offended the gods by suffering Buhari in his previous elections before 2015 angry

hahahahha! wallahi you funny well well
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Vernon1: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Nice view
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by ebeker1: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Yomzzyblog: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria will be like this and even better someday.. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by pokipoki: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
den aspire to b president
It's not only the president that makes the change. The people too. Once we change our mindset things will change.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by RexEmmyGee: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:
Well I like my room to be cottoned
So that people won't see through? If yes,
The glass serve the purpose
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Coolturbo(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

i like my room to be "jeansed"
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by mikejj(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2017
grin is there any diffrence with som1 that slept on a mat.u cloz ur eyes everywhere is dark.u stil woke up the nxt morning.beside many has slept in dat kind of home and never woke up again.just thank God for life bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2017
We already have designs like this in Eko Atlantic City. The only missing thing is electricity. At least for now.

Nigerian leaders need to explain to us why we cannot solve electricity after 56 years of independence.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahh gawd, I wanto wake up like that too cry

This way to my bedroom then - - - - >
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Sunnynwa: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

It's curtain not cotton. Remain blessed.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:
And you know that is your personal business. It doesn't have to come to this thread.
#Udo
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Johngla(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Its better to die than too live a life of suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Otunba2004(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
nero2face:
i guess U're very much deep asleep, our heroes worked earnestly to provide for us much we needed, even though things got bad, it was since 2015 that it went from bad to worse... Even our Federal high ways will testify to these
oga stop this rubbish talking or may be you were born in the year 2000 that's why you're saying this rubbish, Nigeria is a good country when we were buying Volkswagen car for #2000, Peugeot car for just #5000,since obasanjo came to power in 1979, everything about Nigeria has gone backward Shagari made it worst since then OYO lawa, Babangida, Abacha had sold this country, you're talking about 2015,omo indomie ni e, go and sit down kid.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by EternalBeing: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Sniper12:
We are simply cursed
Uncle, I totally disagree sir. You can personalise but not generalise.\

#Udo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

It is but drawn to the side.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Vehon(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Heaven is a perfect place of glory, where the earthly glamour is incomparable to the glory of God. A city where the Sun nor the moon never shines, but the glory of God lights up the city, with the streets made of gold. God is inviting you to get enlisted as heavenly candidate, please do not ignore it. Only those who are holy can make it there cos God is holy his abode is holy and holiness is the passport to making heaven. 1peter 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy for I am holy.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
Nigeria will be like this and even better someday.. smiley
That someday is what we want to know. Can't we just reach there after how many decades?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by kadara2041: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2017
falcon01:
but electricity isn't owned by the government again. by the way i am currently in the northern part of Nigeria and I get power at least 19 hours a day sometimes it goes up to 5 days without power outage. in terms of electricity 2017 is better.

Guy which part of the north are you that you have 19 hours of electricity a day? And actually the question should be the north of which country?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2017
And what is so difficult in that?

Dem no dey sell wall paper again

You better take the picture of the view and come & make it wall paper

Shikena
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by terrezo2002(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
for what purpose? instead God should heal the land, restore righteousness, forgive our sins and wicked acts.
what is the purpose of development with increases lawlessness?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by kadara2041: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Brugo:
We already have designs like this in Eko Atlantic City. The only missing thing is electricity. At least for now.

Nigerian leaders need to explain to us why we cannot solve electricity after 56 years of independence.

No . You need to explain to yourself first why you hate anything or anyone who is not like you, or who does not dress like you, or who does not talk like you, or sing like you or who does not come from the same family, village, town, or state or tribe as you. When you explain that and solve that problem then all the other problems like, no electricity, no roads, no good hospitals will be solved.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Otunba2004(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
emekauzor:
Paul Okoye of the popular act P Square, shared this photos of him waking up and wishing it were same in Nigeria

He wrote on his IG Page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYlmYQ6nbBO/?hl=en
good write up bros, I can tell you categorically that Nigeria can never be like this in this our generation,, we are corrupt generation everybody are fighting for his or her own pocket, our problem in this country is very simple " selfish interest" we are too selfish we don't care about other people but"mine"selfishness is in our blood, our leaders always goes to abroad and they all see what is happening over there but bcoz they are so selfish they refused to do right thing.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by dozymars(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
I don't lack power supply in my house, it runs for 24hrs non stop because I use Solar. Its lovely.

Get yours at www.inverternigeria.com
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

This way to my bedroom then - - - - >
Your face me-I slap you bedroom? sad sad
To what do I owe THIS honor though? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.