Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (55026 Views)

Comedian Sydneytalker Carries Davido Up Like A Child In New Pictures / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by kadara2041: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
terrezo2002:
for what purpose? instead God should heal the land, restore righteousness, forgive our sins and wicked acts.
what is the purpose of development with increases lawlessness?
You will say God should .......do this and do that....... is it God that makes people hate each other?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Las Vegas is known as the city of light where almost every building has special light effects on it so what we see is expected.

I believe there are places in Nigeria that look just like that and I believe when Eko Atlantic is fully developed,we will see a similar view.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ....at least we no get hurricanes and crazy natural disasters except crazy leaders.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Diso60090(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:
Well I like my room to be cottoned
why you nor go like darkness before wey all your mind full of evil
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Wizaugpet(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Thiefs go dy visit u everyday.

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2017
EternalBeing:
"The gods are not to balme" You married Lola despite all tribalistic hate. If we have goodhearted untribalized people like this PSquare guy as leaders, Nigeria would become great within just few years. Insincerity of purpose as a result of tribalism and ethnicity is the problem that has stagnated Nigeria.

Today Sept 4TH, is the remembrance of my friend. To anybody reading this, I pray that you shall not die young, you shall fufill your glorious Destiny IJN. Then, as ardent followers of the Tibetan Guru; T. Lobsang Rampa, we both dabbled into Esoteric stuffs and Metaphysics, chanting mantras, yoga postures, and we used to astral project, etc. I was shocked to the marrow when I received the news that my young friend died peacefully in his sleep. This made me to dig deeper in exhaustive research. I discovered the bitter truth that the mantra we chanted was actually a camouflaged incantation which invites demons, and the Vibration that preceeds projection is due to arrival of and effort of the demon to detach our Soul from body. The demons hides(to make you think you are in control) and holds you from back while he moves you about as you desire so you still see your silver linen connecting your body to soul (if it breaks it means instant death), if he decides it's time to harvest your Soul or a more vicious demon hijacks you from him, you die in your sleep. You don't need to believe my own experience, read true Confessions of exWarlocks:
http://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed/
http://www.theothersideofdarkness.com/human-spirits-and-astral-travel/
Really?
What Mantra was that?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Customer80: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Apc said during campaign they will add 10000 mega watt yearly but today nothing is being done, buhari appointed a novice to manage power sector (fashola) the dude has failed. no light here inspite the heavy rain falling. fashola has fail woefully as power'minister
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2017
This is the kinda crib that gives you the thrill...you just keep getting preggers despite knowing the drill grin
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Pheeww... it's well.

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Tunsboy17(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
don't worry maybe 1959
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by terrezo2002(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
kadara2041:

You will say God should .......do this and do that....... is it God that makes people hate each other?
not at all, but turning away from God will make God turn away from us. what we need as a nation now is pray continuously for mercy so God can inyervene
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Some people enjoy light in nigeria 24hrs and that interior design is not for all citizen even in lag vegas, but nigeria is kind of moving backward everyday with the price of building material skyrocketing , even the diesel the phcn use to power light is not refined in nigeria, we are way too backward
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Toks2008:
Las Vegas is known as the city of light where almost every building has special light effects on it so what we see is expected.

I believe there are places in Nigeria that look just like that and I believe when Eko Atlantic is fully developed,we will see a similar view.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ....at least we no get hurricanes and crazy natural disasters except crazy leaders.

Meanwhile Mushin Road you need shin pad to access with motor make you no break Leg

Our leaders should build all the areas in lagos not just highbrow
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2017
kadara2041:

No . You need to explain to yourself first why you hate anything or anyone who is not like you, or who does not dress like you, or who does not talk like you, or sing like you or who does not come from the same family, village, town, or state or tribe as you. When you explain that and solve that problem then all the other problems like, no electricity, no roads, no good hospitals will be solved.
I believe you should answer that first
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by toprealman: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:
When his prayer is answered, you will think otherwise.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
emekauzor:
Paul Okoye of the popular act P Square, shared this photos of him waking up and wishing it were same in Nigeria

He wrote on his IG Page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYlmYQ6nbBO/?hl=en
What is the title of this music?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by gozzlin: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

It's 'curtained' bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Your face me-I slap you bedroom? sad sad To what do I owe THIS honor though? undecided
Its actually very comfy, with a view to die for.

Am I under any obligation not to quote whoever I want?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Otunba2004:
good write up bros, I can tell you categorically that Nigeria can never be like this in this our generation,, we are corrupt generation everybody are fighting for his or her own pocket, our problem in this country is very simple " selfish interest" we are too selfish we don't care about other people but"mine"selfishness is in our blood, our leaders always goes to abroad and they all see what is happening over there but bcoz they are so selfish they refused to do right thing.

Not necessarily selfish interests.
It is lack of responsibilities. In good times, thank God. In bad times, blame the devil. Where is the individual responsibilities? It is nonexistent.

L.G Chairmen blame Governors. Governors blame Senators. Senators blame Presidency. Presidency challenges the electorate. And within this chaos, hands are dipped in the cookie jar. Thus giving a sense that no one is in-charge-- the country is on auto-pilot.

It is all black people's problem. I challenged anyone to name a peaceful and progressive black nation in the world. Till date, no one could. OBJ wasted 8 years. GEJ wasted 6 years. Buhar's waste may end in 4 years. That's a total of 18 years down the drain. Another usurper will show up for another 4 or 8 years. Yet some people are hoping for a better future on a shaky foundation. Most people on NL will have their grandchildren hoping for the best the same way their parents hoped back in the 80s that Nigeria would be El Dorado by now.

I believe that if a Presidential election is held today, Buhari will pull a landslide victory. Not because he is progressive but just for the fact that there is something about sticking their fingers in fire that tickles the fancy of Nigerians.
/

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:
ehn who e concine?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by hahn(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

I prefer mine in silk smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by mofewilkie(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
abeniagbon:

The room is curtained.
It's automatically controlled.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Raydos:
Lemme blow my nose first.

And then, who fit borrow me lighter?
if you be woman now I for bring am come for you grin
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by SofiaAmrozia(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
I think our problems are both selfish interest like Otunba2004 said and lack of responsibilities like InvertedHammer said

The reason America has been able to progress is because their leaders put the country first.

All of you shouting govt upandan, if you are given a position of authority today, your first order of the day will be to settle all your family members n your generation. We need Altruists, not critics. instead of playing the blame game, change your attitude to getting wealth first.

Like MJ said, "Start with the man in the mirror!"

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its actually very comfy, with a view to die for.

Am I under any obligation not to quote whoever I want?
Oh,I see. I might believe that when I actually see.
"Whoever you want"? Really?
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by falcon01: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
kadara2041:

Guy which part of the north are you that you have 19 hours of electricity a day? And actually the question should be the north of which country?
northern nigeria
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh,I see. I might believe that when I actually see.
"Whoever you want"? Really?

I'll show you firsthand if you'll let me smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Having sex there is like having sex in public

Except d glass is like u see out but out cant see in
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'll show you firsthand if you'll let me smiley

LOL.
No,please. I ain't interested.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
emekauzor:
Paul Okoye of the popular act P Square, shared this photos of him waking up and wishing it were same in Nigeria

He wrote on his IG Page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYlmYQ6nbBO/?hl=en
with the "go back to farm" APC policy, Nigeria is even made to decelerate to halt from the little technological initiations of the past administrations.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. No,please. I ain't interested.

You know you keep misunderstanding my intentions
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

You know you keep misunderstanding my intentions
Oh? I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.