Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (54807 Views)

Comedian Sydneytalker Carries Davido Up Like A Child In New Pictures / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
EternalBeing:
"The gods are not to balme" You married Lola despite all tribalistic hate. If we have goodhearted untribalized people like this PSquare guy as leaders, Nigeria would become great within just few years. Insincerity of purpose as a result of tribalism and ethnicity is the problem that has stagnated Nigeria.

Today Sept 4TH, is the remembrance of my friend. To anybody reading this, I pray that you shall not die young, you shall fufill your glorious Destiny IJN. Then, as ardent followers of the Tibetan Guru; T. Lobsang Rampa, we both dabbled into Esoteric stuffs and Metaphysics, chanting mantras, yoga postures, and we used to astral project, etc. I was shocked to the marrow when I received the news that my young friend died peacefully in his sleep. This made me to dig deeper in exhaustive research. I discovered the bitter truth that the mantra we chanted was actually a camouflaged incantation which invites demons, and the Vibration that preceeds projection is due to arrival of and effort of the demon to detach our Soul from body. The demons hides(to make you think you are in control) and holds you from back while he moves you about as you desire so you still see your silver linen connecting your body to soul (if it breaks it means instant death), if he decides it's time to harvest your Soul or a more vicious demon hijacks you from him, you die in your sleep. You don't need to believe my own experience, read true Confessions of exWarlocks:
http://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed/
http://www.theothersideofdarkness.com/human-spirits-and-astral-travel/
it was Peter that married Lola, not Paul. Paul and Jude don't like Lola, so Paul is not better than a lot of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.
We were cool until you decided to insult my Family. That's not something I'd take. I'm loyal like that.

Like I said before, I'm sure I have every right to clampdown on any member of your fam if they attempt to offend me. That doesn't stop me from being cool with emperor Lee and biafra. Even before throwing shades on that guy, I remember that we summoned biafra (because of mutual respect) to talk to the guy but I don't know if he did but the guy refused to listen. I don't know how it played out.

I admired your loyalty to your fam and commended you on that but as usual, you misconstrued my statement and felt that I was talking about you being loyal to me. And then the name calling started..
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Like I said before, I'm sure I have every right to clampdown on any member of your fam if they attempt to offend me. That doesn't stop me from being cool with emperor Lee and biafra. Even before throwing shades on that guy, I remember that we summoned biafra (because of mutual respect) to talk to the guy but I don't know if he did but the guy refused to listen. I don't know how it played out.

I admired your loyalty to your fam and commended you on that but as usual, you misconstrued my statement and felt that I was talking about you being loyal to me. And then the name calling started..
LOL.
Really? I'm not even in the mood to try to argue so it's cool.
It's cool.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.
Really? I'm not even in the mood to try to argue so it's cool.
It's cool.

Well I'm sure you're right, according to your own understanding. Same goes for me too.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Well I'm sure you're right, according to your own understanding. Same goes for me too.
Okay...Lol.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by mecussey(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
emekauzor:
Paul Okoye of the popular act P Square, shared this photos of him waking up and wishing it were same in Nigeria

He wrote on his IG Page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYlmYQ6nbBO/?hl=en

if na Nigeria, witches and wizards go dey look you from window as you dey sleep. Before you know it, dem go table your matter for village and thats the end of p-square.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laughing my fvcking ass out
Nutase:
We offended the gods by suffering Buhari in his previous elections before 2015 angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by webngnews: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dreams
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by ibkkk(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
fillipelobos:

I havnet seen witches but for Yoruba films, vampire movies and ayawa story while growing up.

you don't look like one to me.
But,I am.
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by temiprinciple(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Raydos:
Lemme blow my nose first.

And then, who fit borrow me lighter?
. blow ham well oo
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by temiprinciple(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Raydos:
Lemme blow my nose first.

And then, who fit borrow me lighter?
. blow ham well oo
Re: Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
seguno2:

We can only get it right by holding people like Paul Okoye to a higher standard of responsibility given the amount of public interest that he generates, instead of giving him a free pass for flaunting wealth that he most definitely has not paid adequate taxes on.
It is up to us.

Higher standards of responsibility like how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.