Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

4 Reasons Not To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Reasons Not To Get Married (2327 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Not To Get Married by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

always try to read and understand articles before you comment so that you don't sound stupid.
Word!
Re: 4 Reasons Not To Get Married by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Nigerians are losers. Just take a look at the comments and you'd realise that our average level of intelligence is street level. Zero comprehension skills.
Op you have said it well, a greater number of out youths get married for one or more of the highlighted reasons, and when they fail to realise these in the marriage, they become depressed, frustrated and trapped.
Pathetic folks.
don't mind them...little wonder it is said Nigerian graduates are not employable. ...
Words written in plain English o.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Not To Get Married by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

always try to read and understand articles before you comment so that you don't sound stupid.
Please tell this to @DeeTus
Re: 4 Reasons Not To Get Married by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mzflexydeeva:

Please tell this to @DeeTus
Why do you always like quoting me? Please leave me alone. I'm married now! cheesy grin
Re: 4 Reasons Not To Get Married by mcdreeezy: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very well said OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order For Your Family, Parenting, Children, Etc Ebooks Today ( N300 Only!!!) / "My Mum Does Not Want Me To Marry Her Friends Daughter" / Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.