Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Indecision- She Needs Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indecision- She Needs Advice (2299 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / Nairalander Needs Advice Regarding Mum And Wife / Married Man Confused After Marriage, Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello everyone, I have someone in a dilemma and needs advice on the next course of action. She needs advice on which man to be with between two men she loves.

Please advice her and not abuse her as I'll show her the comments here. I have this young lady in her early twenties who is in love with two guys. I'll refer to them as Guy A and Guy B.

Both have their baggages which has left her confused hence, her request for advice which I had to bring here. I'll keep my opinion to myself though, I already told her my thoughts.

Now, to their baggages.

GUY A:
- Has dated her for three (3) years now and deflowered her.
- Is always away for months for work (according to him).
- She recently found out he has been chasing everything in skirt over the years and hasn't stopped and is highly promiscuous from his facebook messages and voice recordings she had to forward to herself of him telling other girls about marrying them and about their times spent together in hotels.
- Prone to violence.
- Engaged her early this year but, she wasn't sure though accepted due to compromise and she hasn't seen him in seven (7) months now though he calls often and says he's at work. She doesn't pay him unscheduled visits to confirm since he's not around according to him.

GUY B:
- Met her last year and has been dating her for close to a year.
- Was married for six (6) years but, separated and headed for divorce before she met him.
- Has a two (2) year old son from the previous marriage.
- Calm and very understanding (she wishes she met him earlier).
- She's had no problems with him and he's always been there for her.

Her problems?
1. She is in love with both men.
2. Both men want to marry her.
3. Both families (of the men) already know her and love her.
4. The major problem for her with Guy A is that he is never around and is always on one trip or another.
5. The major problem for her with Guy B is that he has a son (he told her from the onset before she agreed to date him and never hid his status from her).

Ladies and gentlemen, what will you advice and who would you suggest she stays with as both men want to marry her?

Thank you.

I posted this in the wrong section (Romance) earlier and just realized this should be the correct section. Mod's please delete the one posted in the Romance section.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
She should marry me instead.

I'm very fresh and new. No baggage at all.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
I think she shouldn't marry any of them,let her look for another man with less baggages.Complicated. That divorcee is just deceiving her else why will he be divorced and not try to work his marriage out with his wife.Again let her find out from the guy B's ex wife the reason they divorced because guy B will not give her the exact stories. Guy A is a big no no while guy B seems deceitful and also remember guy B's wife and kids will always be in his life,hope she can cope,ask Annie Macaulay Idibia(2face's wife) about that. I'll rather marry a widower than a divorcee if I'm left only no options.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Bombastically00(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Guy B is perfect... If she is still in love with Guy A she wouldn't have fall in love with Guy B..

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by elantraceey(f): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Must it be any of the two? She's young, she should get herself someone else abeg. But if it's a must then she should go for 2. 1 is a total waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Tokskob2008: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
So we are supposed to make a choice for her right
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by dacblogger: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let her wait till she is 25 or 26...
She shouldn't be in a hurry to marry.
My advice is for her to discard the 2guys and enjoy her life before tieing herself down with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
If she values her health and peace of mind, she better leave guy "A" asap, she should never have taken the relationship that far, after she saw such red flags? She never mentioned what led to guy B divorcing his wife, he is a divorcee with a son lipsrsealed , she is still very young, and I am sure she will meet better suitors. I sincerely would not marry any of the men if I am 25yrs, I would only manage either of the two if I were in my late 30s/40s, and couldn't find a better option.

3 Likes

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Hathor5(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wait, she has a choice between someone prone to violence who cheats and a good man with a kid and she doesn't know which one is better?

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If she values her health and peace of mind, she better leave guy "A" asap, she should never have taken the relationship that far, after she saw such red flags? She never mentioned what led to guy B divorcing his wife, he is a divorcee with a son lipsrsealed , she is still very young, and I am sure she will meet better suitors. I sincerely would not marry any of the men if I am 25yrs, I would only manage either of the two if I were in my late 30s/40s, and couldn't find a better option.

Well, she didn't see or notice the cheating and promiscuity until lately but, the records from her findings and hard evidences available to her date back to all the while they've been dating till now.

From findings, Guy B's now ex-wife left because he had financial issues. She packed out on her own and carried the child along. They had nothing in common before she met Guy B.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hathor5:
Wait, she has a choice between someone prone to violence who cheats and a good man with a kid and she doesn't know which one is better?

She's afraid the mother of the child might instigate the child against her in the future making life difficult for her in the home.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Hathor5(f): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
mexxy1:

She's afraid the mother of the child might instigate the child against her in the future making life difficult for her in the home.

Then tell her to find guy C.

2 Likes

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hathor5:

Then tell her to find guy C.

Thank you.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by oldienavie: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
So you or your friend is sleeping with a married man, no wonder these 2 are the best options you can come up with. You deserve whatever it is you get.
I am sure Guy A has already seen you for the type of person that you are , someone who does not have a conscience and does not mind sleeping with married men and only sleeping with you.
For sleeping with a married man and contributing to the crash of a marriage, I spit on you .

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
I'll advise she goes for neither of them. Though guy 'B' would have been a better option but for his unresolved marital issues. Not saying it's totally bad but as a Christian, I am only looking at it from a religious perspective where you can't marry a divorcee until the partner is no more. So option "B" is a no no.
Guy "A", is totally out of the question.

Finally, let her wait. Her rightful man will locate her.

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Foodqueen(f): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
You have your problems too.

How can u fall in love with guy b when u were still dating guy a.

2 Likes

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by OlapejuB: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is she ready to be lonely in marriage?
She shouldn’t not have given her virginity to to the person she was not sure will be her husband. She should just allow the first man to go and for the second man, biblically is not good, but if at all she wants to have anything with him, that should be after he has perfected the divorce else it is dangerous. It is never too late to see the right guy, she can wait a bit. Marriage is a life time affair and marrying wrongly is a life time imprisonment.
She can get 5 things that will help her in her choice here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_baCZsSFw.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
oldienavie:
So you or your friend is sleeping with a married man, no wonder these 2 are the best options you can come up with. You deserve whatever it is you get.
I am sure Guy A has already seen you for the type of person that you are , someone who does not have a conscience and does not mind sleeping with married men and only sleeping with you.
For sleeping with a married man and contributing to the crash of a marriage, I spit on you .

Please read my post again. This time slowly, to understand and not to reply, before you start spitting carelessly.

And, I already asked that she shouldn't be abused. Someone is undecided here. Just give your opinion and NOT judgement.

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
OlapejuB:
Is she ready to be lonely in marriage?
She shouldn’t not have given her virginity to to the person she was not sure will be her husband. She should just allow the first man to go and for the second man, biblically is not good, but if at all she wants to have anything with him, that should be after he has perfected the divorce else it is dangerous. It is never too late to see the right guy, she can wait a bit. Marriage is a life time affair and marrying wrongly is a life time imprisonment.
She can get 5 things that will help her in her choice here.

Thank you.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Neither
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:
I'll advise she goes for neither of them. Though guy 'B' would have been a better option but for his unresolved marital issues. Not saying it's totally bad but as a Christian, I am only looking at it from a religious perspective where you can't marry a divorcee until the partner is no more. So option "B" is a no no.
Guy "A", is totally out of the question.

Finally, let her wait. Her rightful man will locate her.

Thank you.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
mexxy1:

Thank you.

You're welcome, dear.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Why do people date whom they feel they may not marry? She knew he was a divorcee early enough. Let her be wise in future relationships.
mexxy1:

Well, she didn't see or notice the cheating and promiscuity until lately but, the records from her findings and hard evidences available to her date back to all the while they've been dating till now.

From findings, Guy B's now ex-wife left because he had financial issues. She packed out on her own and carried the child along. They had nothing in common before she met Guy B.

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Vision101(m): 3:11am On Nov 05, 2021
I have my issues with the moral standard of this lady.

Regarding her choice....guy A and B scored F.

Let her start afresh but must be more circumspect.

3 Likes

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think she shouldn't marry any of them,let her look for another man with less baggages.Complicated. That divorcee is just deceiving her else why will he be divorced and not try to work his marriage out with his wife.Again let her find out from the guy B's ex wife the reason they divorced because guy B will not give her the exact stories. Guy A is a big no no while guy B seems deceitful and also remember guy B's wife and kids will always be in his life,hope she can cope,ask Annie Macaulay Idibia(2face's wife) about that. I'll rather marry a widower than a divorcee if I'm left only no options.

From information available which she confirmed herself before accepting him, Guy B's wife left on her own with the child because he had financial issues.

Guy B and his ex-wife had nothing in common before she met him and he was already living alone before she accepted to date him. She confirmed these herself.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
mexxy1:

From information available which she confirmed herself before accepting him, Guy B's wife left on her own with the child because he had financial issues.

Guy B and his ex-wife had nothing in common before she met him and he was already living alone before she accepted to date him. She confirmed these herself.
It may look good to her now but it won't always be so.Well,she knows what's best for her

1 Like

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by mexxy1(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
It may look good to her now but it won't always be so.Well,she knows what's best for her

Thank you.
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
<<< How can she even be in love with Guy A? she's not even scared of diseases like HIV..
<<< Tell your friend to stay away from excess luggage... it's not a comfortable thing to carry if truly she wants to embark on a long journey...
<<< She should learn how to travel light....
<<<But if she must settle for the Guy B, she should find out first the reason why the first wife was leaving before she settle with him..so that what happened before will not repeat itself...
<<<A divorced gentleman with a son is not a leper.. If Queen Esther in the good book did no wrong by marring a divorcee, and was praised by all religious bodies...some used her as a reference point, why can't your friend do the same? embarassed ..
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Mariangeles(f): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

You took everything right out of my mind!

As for the bolded, I've made that comment one time before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You sure do write a lot of crap
Re: Indecision- She Needs Advice by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hathor5:

Seems so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Him / Am I On The Right Track? Pls Advise! / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.