Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon (28889 Views)

AFCON: Dangote, Otedola to Super Eagles: You will get $75k for every goal Scored / Okowa Promises Super Eagles $25,000 Per Goal Against South Africa / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

Who's this please?
Cameroon is going to thrash fowls , Zambia will beat Algeria, Zambia will disgrace us in Uyo and Algeria will spill the beans in Algiers... the game is over... Zambia stands a better chance of making it to Russia ... we don't need another fail outing, let's give it to the people that will represent Africa well
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by rozayx5(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
The dude is rich

One of the richest akwa ibomites

He can blow 100k$ easily
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
jarrot:
why can't they do same for the people of Benue? misplaced priority undecided

Benue have a governor

A governor has a multimillion naira security vote

They should solve their problems

If no be scam luggard. Akwa ibom has not biz belonging to this scam country
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Unsad(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2017
nobleblood:
I don't know how to say this. But feel its wrong to continiousely use money as motivation.

There is pride enough in representing ones country.

Finally one person that's reasoning like I am right now, what if there's no promise of money ? angry
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Barfibassey(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Cameroon will win , Zambia will beat Algeria, Zambia will disgrace us in Uyo and Algeria will spill the beans in Algiers... the game is over grin
you one hell of a cow,guess what ? Am gonna use for pepersoup that what u worth.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by nelcliff(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
eunisam:
the scoreline is going to be 1-3 .He better make $60,000 ready before 8pm today. akwa ibom governor how far? have he redeemed the $40000 he pledged?

Yeah I heard he has done it secretly.. That was the reason Mr Pinnick was seating in front of the cash like the boss in yesterday photo during their hotel booking in Cameroon
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Alexpetra: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Sirhenry07:
$20,000 per goal scored...
People sometimes tempt the god of luck... Super chickens Eagles fit go there now hammer this people like 18-0 grin
o je gbese ni ye!
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Nashume: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Serious business proposal there
ishowdotgmail:
Seems what works best is promising these super eagles additional money to win, if not, their head no dey correct undecided

Go Eagles grin

Modified:

If am Cameroon coach enh, I will negotiate with super eagles and make them score 8-0 so the total amount will be $20000*4 = 80000$

Then we can later talk on how we gonna share the money. After all, their hope for qualifying slim b4 tongue
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by nelcliff(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Barfibassey:
you one hell of a cow,guess what ? Am gonna use for pepersoup that what u worth.

It's really now I know why u attached cow to ur name.. Good radiant for the body.. Keep fooling urself Mr perpper soup worthy staff.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by nobleblood: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Jidibia:

Enemy of progress spotted.

No everyone who disagree with you on issue is your enemy.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by nobleblood: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Jidibia:

Enemy of progress spotted.

Not everyone who disagree with you on issue is your enemy.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Barfibassey(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
nelcliff:

It's really now I know why u attached cow to ur name.. Good radiant for the body.. Keep fooling urself Mr perpper soup worthy staff.
cow u are and cow shall u be ,fvck urself of my mention before i fvcking bash that ur dummy faceshit for u,åsshole.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by lookingfly: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
so all these rich idiots can promise all these some of money to football but yet ppl are suffering from flood in benue and they can't donate anything..... it's a pity.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by DJInfluence: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
mrkings84:

Shit talk.
The biz man is an Akwa Ibomite, so what's his biz with floods in Benue.... Ain't there biz people or government in Benue state??

No provoke me this morning abeg!!
If you provoke wetin you go do pass to roast boli for bar beach? These boys he dey promise money, wetin dem want do with the money? Or if i follow your narrow logic, the super eagles are from Akwa ibom? Or you mean if you dey in a position to help others, na only your village people you go help?

Guy no let me send you spiritual annoyance to you....
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by RoyalBlak007: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
♤ S.E won't want to go all out in attack...And due to the bad pitch condition & home advantage

♤ Cameroon has an edge, ßest S.E can get is a score draw
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by mmsen: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
magoo10:

I am not trying to discourage private sponsors in fact they are welcomed but we cannot but accept the fact that govt have failed in that direction that I wonder if the people in power are humans.

You know what you're dealing with when it comes to government in Nigeria, especially the federal government as it currently is.

Most of the ministers are a waste of space and Dalung is one of the worst.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Brozzjames(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
[/color]MAKE DEM NO GET MINDSET OF 'I WIN GIMI SOMTIN' ITS DANGEROUS. Meanwhile, congrats to our super eagles[b][color=#990000]MAKE DEM NO GET MINDSET OF 'I WIN GIMI SOMTIN' ITS DANGEROUS. Meanwhile, congrats to our super eagles[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Ilemona93(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Good gesture I hold this should touch the heart of Nigerian to do more better to other sport acroßs the country to motivate them
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Juliette05(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Can I have a taste of your dp? I need it asap cry
will inform you as soon as it becomes available

1 Like

Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Juliette05(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Can I have a taste of your dp? I need it asap cry
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Jadoskii(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
It will be nyc to extend this gesture to the female national team too.it is very displeasing to see Aw our girls strive for the best with little or no recognition shown by our government Or business men like this.the women ar d wans flying our flag since awa super eagles az decided to be no better than pigeons save for u17..the women's national team should be encouraged too......NYC wan business man,NYC wan.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by shezy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Seems what works best is promising these super eagles additional money to win, if not, their head no dey correct undecided

Go Eagles grin

Modified:

If am Cameroon coach enh, I will negotiate with super eagles and make them score 8-0 so the total amount will be $20000*4 = 80000$

Then we can later talk on how we gonna share the money. After all, their hope for qualifying slim b4 tongue
so they can't play with passion like other countries until they tip them. It's their job which should be well done.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Godsate: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
God, lift me up with your mercy.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Nigeria well wishers in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by holuphisayor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
smh....what if they played 3-3 ?
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Princefrankie1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:
when will Seun Osewa promise our super eagles even if na 2k per goal.... upon all the money he dey pack from us during super eagles matches.

Super glue hand no good

Anyway I hope the senseless sport minister don't go dragging the largess with them.

Lol. How does Seun pack money during Super Eagles match?? Traffic? How does he make money from the traffic?

Lots of Nairalanders say this often, I wonder what you guys mean.

Anyway, correct me if you can, but Nairaland only makes money from ads, sponsored posts, and maybe donations and affiliations.

But i hardly notice ads here on Nairaland, except for the ones at the top of threads which are not even visible to members. So lets say he makes money "by impression" and not "by clicking" on those ads. That's if they are google ads.

As for sponsored posts, I seldom see them here too.

So I wonder where the general perception of "Seun packs money each time the Thread is long and viewed by lots of people," emanates from.

I really yearn to understand what you guys mean each time you say that, maybe there is something I don't know about that.

Or maybe, you guys don't really understand how a Forum like Nairaland, can be monetised.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by wristbangle: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
will inform you as soon as it becomes available

Thanks dear. Please make it available this week sad
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by ikorodureporta: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cameroun una dey hear, since una no go qualify@ d end, oya 50/50 deal.......jst 2-10 scoreline na $100,000 for una accant cheesy
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by aftatechbiz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Go Eagles grin

Modified:

Omo ole
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Horlami3370: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Cameroon is going to thrash fowls , Zambia will beat Algeria, Zambia will disgrace us in Uyo and Algeria will spill the beans in Algiers... the game is over... Zambia stands a better chance of making it to Russia ... we don't need another fail outing, let's give it to the people that will represent Africa well

All these just for a simple question "Who is this please? "

I can see the hatred is too much and if you are not careful, I pity what'll later become of you.
Useless IPOB or wetin you be.
Mctheew
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Eu24(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Okeychuks123: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
waiting for hush Gucci to promise the super eagle too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) / Yves Bissouma Cleared Of Sexual Allegations Made Against Him Last October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.