Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon (28898 Views)

AFCON: Dangote, Otedola to Super Eagles: You will get $75k for every goal Scored / Okowa Promises Super Eagles $25,000 Per Goal Against South Africa / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Sunnybabe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Seems what works best is promising these super eagles additional money to win, if not, their head no dey correct undecided

Go Eagles grin

Modified:

If am Cameroon coach enh, I will negotiate with super eagles and make them score 8-0 so the total amount will be $20000*4 = 80000$

Then we can later talk on how we gonna share the money. After all, their hope for qualifying slim b4 tongue
. chaiiii, u are a real businessman but with little fraud IQ
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Rajosh(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Seems what works best is promising these super eagles additional money to win, if not, their head no dey correct undecided

Go Eagles grin

Modified:

If am Cameroon coach enh, I will negotiate with super eagles and make them score 8-0 so the total amount will be $20000*4 = 80000$

Then we can later talk on how we gonna share the money. After all, their hope for qualifying slim b4 tongue
correct business man.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by donqx: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
I'm offering nothing for their long years failure which isn't overdue...the win is just a trap and I don't believe in the eagles again...they are like rain...they come and go
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Horlami3370: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Ban me for what exactly

Is Seun exempted from making monetary donations to the super eagles?

The first and the last time I mentioned his name on a post, I was banned by forum anti spam bot according to them and the post was removed.

So, that really make me value the fact i can mention mark zuckerberg on Facebook without been banned grin grin

Updated:
Please don't be surprised if my account was deactivated for this comment o grin grin grin

Once you see this post author as "nobody", you don know be that grin
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by MasterKim: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Trash!
You give already made millionaires $20k and i'm still wondering how many poor people languishing in poverty around him
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by MasterKim: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
treasuremi1:
And even if they lose like 3-2, the eagles can still smile to the bank.
Or like 6-5
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by megareal: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mbok nso ke uso ado asi nam... I wan know, i no wan any bishop incidence to happen is in my darlin state... Wetin dad udofia guy dey do..

Ami sef, mme wonder. Na first time I hear of am be dis. Na so so troway money but ayin eka akpebenge even 5k, ate ke inieghe.

Bo anye anno one mil kpod cool. Nyemme awak sef. grin
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Arsasee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
Just like that Japanese, Takasu, promised and fufilled the promise made to the Olympic team in Rio, this man must also fulfill the promise.

I wish this same gesture can be extended to the other Nigerian sport team, not football alone, to motivate them also.

In case u don't know. Gamblers are at work fixing that match. Its is not that guy paying that cash but serving as agent to mafia gamblers to undermine the real result in order to make huge profit, as people have bet on this game. This is pure match fixing done in a way u can hardly arrest anyone!!!

Awake!!!
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by shoczy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Our big boiz don't need this de d r okay with dea weekly wages so y can't they help our NPFL player also.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Crex007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
na to play this match over 4.5 sure pass nw oo
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Myself2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Akanimo Udofia is no joke,first hand confirmation man............I no talk pass like that
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
nobleblood:
I don't know how to say this. But feel its wrong to continiousely use money as motivation.

There is pride enough in representing ones country.

Wait small, they are coming for you...
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by nobleblood: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gabbysky:

Wait small, they are coming for you...

Lol..

I de my house. Let them come and beat me.
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by viktohprince(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
well udofia tried but dey shouldn't play selfish game over dere... dats my own oooh
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

All these just for a simple question "Who is this please? "

I can see the hatred is too much and if you are not careful, I pity what'll later become of you.
Useless IPOB or wetin you be.
Mctheew
before u open that brownish gutter you called mouth, remember that 2/3 of eagle's are IPOB ... ewu
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by Horlami3370: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
before u open that brownish gutter you called mouth, remember that 2/3 of eagle's are IPOB ... ewu

...and you are proud to say it, 2/3 of eagles are IPOB, una no leave again, or why are you playing for a country you called a zoo? grin

....and seeing your moniker again, "AFONJACOW"
So, you be our cow? Food don ready for Christmas grin grin grin
Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Barfibassey:
you one hell of a cow,guess what ? Am gonna use for pepersoup that what u worth.

Re: Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon by AFONJACOW(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

...and you are proud to say it, 2/3 of eagles are IPOB, una no leave again, or why are you playing for a country you called a zoo? grin

....and seeing your moniker again, "AFONJACOW"
So, you be our cow? Food don ready for Christmas grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.