Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (41737 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Kai,what effrontery and impunity? She thinks she is still in pdp era where impunity reigned? Let her quickly be arrested and shot at to deter other looters.no body is bigger than nigeria.up apc,up buhari
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
mceze:

Bro, it takes great courage for one to stoop low and ask for help..Pls, can you help a brother? Any help would be appreciated

Dude without Jesus am nothing, there is no help greater than him.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by NaijaFutbol: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Mr Wilson Uwujaren, the spokesman for the EFCC said he did not know much about the seizure of the building and thus could not say if it had been returned to Patience or not. He also told the press: “I have spoken to the appropriate people but I was not able to get any answer on the matter.”[b] So as EFCC spokesman,you're not in the know of all the major cases being prosecuted by the agency?Just imagine the charade government agencies have turned themselves to in this regime.Perhaps it's one of the media frenzy case they since lost out but they don't know how to acknowledge it

All spokespersons in this administration, as far as you are not Hausa/Fulani, you wont even know about what you are being told to speak about.

This is a law!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by DabuIIIT: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Afonjas right now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Oluwafemi1900: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:
2 years in power, no tangible development

Thunder fire all that forced APC Government on us

Hey, did u forgot ur sense under ur pillow
were the APC led government forced on us, or we elected them
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by edo3(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
See building abeg,,,person wey dey sell fan yoghurts before fa....
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by goshee: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
DickDastardLION:
What is good for TIMIPRE is good for Mama Peace, Diezani etc cool cool cool
And the faith that befell Mauritala Muhammed, Musa Yaradua, and Abacha will befall Buhari in the mighty name of Allah. Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
efcc is a witch hunting tool. the same efcc that couldnt probe corruption during jonathan's time is now forming investigation. where were they in 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by goshee: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
She was a criminal and is still a criminal
yes you are right she is and now all the supporter of this current administration are saints. may all you endeavour be as backward as APC government in the name of whatever you worship Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.Imagine this looter having the audacity to come out publicly to make noise about EFCC. Where did she get the money to build this hotel.just being the wife of a corrupt president.What work did she do to amass such wealth?No shame .

Has any court of competent jurisdiction convicted Patience Jonathan of looting public coffers? No? So what right d you have to call her a looter?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
She was a criminal and is still a criminal

Says which court?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by goshee: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

The audacity of very important thieves is astounding. Patience Jonathan is entitled to billions of dirty money just because he is wife to President Jonathan? Unless the courts makes a scapegoat of this impetuous lady to shut the impunity of her ilk who have committed grave economic crimes against the state no economic progress can happen.

angry
still waiting to get what you want to say because so far you have not spoken

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Hardeysolution(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
goshee:
yes you are right she is and now all the supporter of this current administration are saints. may all you endeavour be as backward as APC government in the name of whatever you worship Amen
don't you see that you're worthless? May all your own life be the same as Jonathan treated Nigeria, your life outcome Shuld be like the end point of his administration.

Isn't it appalling ? I only said something and the next thing u Can said is this rubbish. If you had said it should be just like, I would have said amen because I didn't see any backwardness IN Nigeria. slowpoke!! Learn well to understand governance
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by mceze(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Dude without Jesus am nothing, there is no help greater than him.
I like that! Jesus is the ultimate!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by goshee: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.Imagine this looter having the audacity to come out publicly to make noise about EFCC. Where did she get the money to build this hotel.just being the wife of a corrupt president.What work did she do to amass such wealth?No shame .
Kindly direct the question to your mama so she will explain to you why she was lazy going around when mama peace got married to a potential president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Hardeysolution(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
ocelot2006:

Says which court?
natural court of law and justice
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by mceze(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Nowornever001:
To those that keep doubting, can keep doubting. while winners keep winning. Today's (04/09/2017) game is now available..

Scammer! People are now wise..If you don't quit this rubbish, you will die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
goshee:
Kindly direct the question to your mama so she will explain to you why she was lazy going around when mama peace got married to a potential president.

So na wetin happen to your mama when he marry your papa you dey narrate

it is well take heart
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by free2ryhme: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
goshee:
still waiting to get what you want to say because so far you have not spoken

keep waiting i am coming
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by michoim(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
If it is Timipre Silva now, PDP agents will be screaming on this forum; they will say APC is fighting colluption and not corruption. But now they are quiet because it is madam patience.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by goshee: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
pedrilo:
The way and manner people get rich without trace is not acceptable in a sane society.
but unfortunately nigeria is not sane so it is acceptable. Deal with it. That's why it is fondly called a ZOO. hope you now come to terms with that

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by markfemisgay: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Good.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by banmee(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:
2 years in power, no tangible development

Thunder fire all that forced APC Government on us

You mean Nigerians? As far as i can tell, Nigerians forced APC on themselves because of greed and stupidity. The lure of 5k a month was too much to resist. Even when there was evidence to the fact that it was not possible. They just couldn't help being Nigerians. You all should look in the mirror; You are the reason Nigeria is phucked up not APC.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Fight me if can..corruption is now fighting back
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by banmee(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Intelligent people attack argument with facts not insult

Dude you have lots to learn

Please don't quote me next time, little advice the spiritual realm controls the physical. A word is enough for the wise. Last warning!!!

Phuck does that mean? You sure you in America?
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

You mean Nigerians? As far as i can tell, Nigerians forced APC on themselves because of greed and stupidity. The lure of 5k a month was too much to resist. Even when there was evidence to the fact that it was not possible. They just couldn't help being Nigerians. You all should look in the mirror; You are the reason Nigeria is phucked up not APC.

I'm in WA for years now, didn't vote.

I replied you because you sounded very smart, nice analysis by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

lol dude, Jesus controls everything. I hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
I weep for my country! How can an ordinary politician wife own 2Billion naira Hotel. Chai, #diarisgodooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by banmee(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

lol dude, Jesus controls everything. I hope you understand.

Oh you mean the dude who apparently walks on water? Ok. If you say so.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

Me in USA is not an achievement, is being with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by banmee(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Me in USA is not an achievement, is being with Jesus.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.