Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (41736 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Alexcollins(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
senatordave1:
Kai,what effrontery and impunity? She thinks she is still in pdp era where impunity reigned? Let her quickly be arrested and shot at to deter other looters.no body is bigger than nigeria.up apc,up buhari
Political Necrophilia, that's what you are. you have failed to recognize d reality of dis mirage administration. Buhari was d worst in 1983 and still remains d worst today.. A mistake we must all stand to correct before its too late.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by xamuelotu(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
and someone sayd Linda ikaja house is worth 1billion undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Fearlez: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
exlinkleads:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/patience-jonathan-dares-efcc-recovers-n2bn-hotel/amp/

He said, “Sometimes when we are investigating some politically exposed persons, they immediately begin to sell off their buildings in order to cover their tracks and run away with the cash so that is why we put EFCC signs on the buildings so that innocent people will not buy those buildings.

EFCC is now the complainant, jury and judge. Buhari's lawlessness and lack of due process has rubbed off on all federal law enforcement agencies.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
BUT WHERE DID SHE GET N2B TO BUILD A HOTEL. WHICH GOVERNMENT PAID HER N2B. WHAT WORK DID SHE DO THAT SHE WAS PAID N2B INCLUDING THE UNANSWERED 5M US DOLLARS. BECAUSE I THINK SHE WAS NIGERIA,S FIRST LADY UNDER JONATHAN
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Pennywise(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Patience Jonathan no doubt had the help of the Attorney General. When will Buhari sack this man?
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
natural court of law and justice

And is that a court of competent jurisdiction OR a beer parlour/media court? And what the hell is a "natural" court?
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Corruption fighting back. I tire for our judiciary, sha. How a former first lady acquired billions of naira is a mystery that we'll have to live with.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Mr Wilson Uwujaren, the spokesman for the EFCC said he did not know much about the seizure of the building and thus could not say if it had been returned to Patience or not. He also told the press: “I have spoken to the appropriate people but I was not able to get any answer on the matter.”[b] So as EFCC spokesman,you're not in the know of all the major cases being prosecuted by the agency?Just imagine the charade government agencies have turned themselves to in this regime.Perhaps it's one of the media frenzy case they since lost out but they don't know how to acknowledge it
I will remind you when your shepopotamus will start crying again
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Alexcollins:
Political Necrophilia, that's what you are. you have failed to recognize d reality of dis mirage administration. Buhari was d worst in 1983 and still remains d worst today.. A mistake we must all stand to correct before its too late.
you want to correct it with corruption.
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are too stupid
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by pawesome(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Wen we wia sayn dnt vote APC,una no hear...2yrs plus n it hs been dsame story over n over again...we hv been on repetition n stil,our mumu neva do....
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
[s]“We are challenging all the seizures because without prejudice to our case, Mrs. Jonathan was neither a public officer nor a contractor. So, the idea of harassing her beats my imagination.

“I don’t see the basis for the EFCC’s harassment of that woman and the case wears a political toga because she was a formidable element during the campaign.”
[/s]

If she's not a politician, what was she doing campaign for PPD back then?

U have shot yourself in the leg here
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fearlez:

He said, “Sometimes when we are investigating some politically exposed persons, they immediately begin to sell off their buildings in order to cover their tracks and run away with the cash so that is why we put EFCC signs on the buildings so that innocent people will not buy those buildings.

EFCC is now the complainant, jury and judge. Buhari's lawlessness and lack of due process has rubbed off on all federal law enforcement agencies.
I don't know what is wrong with idiotic pigs of Biafra.
What due process is that? She disobeyed court order and you are talking about due process
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Codes151(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:
2 years in power, no tangible development

Thunder fire all that forced APC Government on us
2 years in power and we have backslided like 6years back
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

You mean Nigerians? As far as i can tell, Nigerians forced APC on themselves because of greed and stupidity. The lure of 5k a month was too much to resist. Even when there was evidence to the fact that it was not possible. They just couldn't help being Nigerians. You all should look in the mirror; You are the reason Nigeria is phucked up not APC.
Theu have a very short memory and are as dumb as anything.
I listened to those promises veing made... in saner climates people will insult you for making such bogus unrealistic promises. Over here they just gobble it up like ot pizza...currently they have forgotten those promises were made the latest trend now is Nnamdi Kanu. I dont see how Nnamdi Kanu (or not having Nnamdi Kanu) will automatically bring infrastructure to this cesspit
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by banmee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Theu have a very short memory and are as dumb as anything.
I listened to those promises veing made... in saner climates people will insult you for making such bogus unrealistic promises. Over here they just gobble it up like ot pizza...currently they have forgotten those promises were made the latest trend now is Nnamdi Kanu. I dont see how Nnamdi Kanu (or not having Nnamdi Kanu) will automatically bring infrastructure to this cesspit

You said it bro. Amnesia runs deep in nigeria. The sooner they realize that they are their own worst enemy the better.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Eu24(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by planetx: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Dude without Jesus am nothing, there is no help greater than him.
He ask you for help from your lucrative amazon salary not preaching about Jesus, when you was bragging about your wonderful life we didn't hear about Jesus.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Fearlez: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
What due process is that? She disobeyed court order and you are talking about due process

* Anyone who critiques EFCC or Buhari is now a Biafran?

* EFCC didn't procure a court order to seal the building as investigation was still underway. And from the excerpt EFCC acted on pure self-serving interest and second-guessing the suspect, sealing a building because suspect MIGHT sell it off.

Isn't that laughable?
* There's no court order for the building to be sealed

You're just another reason the Government should test infant's IQ so that people like you with inferior DNA should be euthanized in their cradle and their worthless corpse use as manure in Abakaliki for the production of local rice.

Hybrid Bastard

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is a mumu - GEJ

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Dude have you ever left shores of Nigeria before, I guess not. If you have done that you would know why Nigeria is a failed Nation.

Dude I work for Amazon in Seattle, graduated from UW, 6th best school in the world. Dude my salary in a month is more than what you would ever see in your life.

I pity your parents.
Fatality!
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
9japride:
The fight against corruption should not be one sided. Hope the southerners learn from this government? We have not heard anything from Obasanjo, Atiku, Abdusalam, IBB, Abacha, e.t.c properties too
They are collectively richer than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
DutchBruh:

They are collectively richer than Nigeria
[color=#006600][/color]

That's very true, all past leaders and their close family members have stolen what our future children needs to enjoy life. Apc govt should also focus on previous government too
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by lomprico(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
If they can release silver's 48 houses why cant she collect her property back? The corruption fight has already failed.

Others will follow suit and reclaim their properties back.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by webngnews: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by GenOjukwu: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Speak for yourself

Better you say there was no development in your life

Don't speak for all
Mumu full this Nairaland sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by obonujoker(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Afonja.... she only emulated baba daura
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by KcAngel(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations.... THE VIOLENT TAKES IT BY FORCE
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by obonujoker(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

Hello Pig and Idiot, how's Potor Republic of Biafra today? And how is the hunch back Coward-in-Chief, Nnamdi Kanu?

Oponu... mi o kin shey omo Biafra... I only detest a failure like Buhari.... swerve! enemy of Nigeria...
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by purplekayc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
How much?? shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
This woman must be a good hedge fund investor to raise this kin dough for just one building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.