Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (41738 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Reminds me of Oprah Winfrey dishing out cars...
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by rozayx5(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
undecided undecided

same EFCC that returned sylvas houses

and allowed the grasscutter enjoy his loot

this anti corruption fight is a scam at its best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Integrityfarms(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Apc and their media trials, lacking evidence in the court of law.... Biased prosecution counsel

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by gcof(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Mr Wilson Uwujaren, the spokesman for the EFCC said he did not know much about the seizure of the building and thus could not say if it had been returned to Patience or not. He also told the press: “I have spoken to the appropriate people but I was not able to get any answer on the matter.”[b] So as EFCC spokesman,you're not in the know of all the major cases being prosecuted by the agency?Just imagine the charade government agencies have turned themselves to in this regime.Perhaps it's one of the media frenzy case they since lost out but they don't know how to acknowledge it
that paragraph got me too, how can EFCC spokesperson not have details of seized properties. Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Ogashub(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
This anti corruption fight is a big scam...I won't be surprise to hear that buhari pej nnamdi KANU and asari dokubo wines and dines together in aso rock every nigh I only pity their poor followers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
sadI clicked to confirm that shes been arrested but disappointed again... Walking away
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by marvin902(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
i smell something fishy hear undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by SaiNigeria: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
EFCC be barking all along....... Much talk no action.
Is this the fight against corruption

No conviction secured since Buhari came into power yet they are roaring like wounded lions in search of oppositions.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by pedrilo: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
The way and manner people get rich without trace is not acceptable in a sane society.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Let's allow General Buhari continue
we don't need a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by wizygreat2000(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
obailala:
Nigeria's constitution needs serious amendment. Meanwhile according to the Omokris of this world, Aunty Patty has joined APC.
miss mama peace is bigger than Nigeria Constitution just like Tunubu, Amachi, Okorocha and many more APC Zombie...............

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Speak for yourself

Better you say there was no development in your life

Don't speak for all

Intelligent people attack argument with facts not insult

Dude you have lots to learn

Please don't quote me next time, little advice the spiritual realm controls the physical. A word is enough for the wise. Last warning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by OluwaWonder: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Speak for yourself
Don't speak for all
Benekruku:

Speak for yourself
Don't speak for all
Benekruku:

Speak for yourself
Don't speak for all
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Benekruku(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Please don't quote me next time, little advice the spiritual realm controls the physical. A word is enough for the wise. Last warning!!!

Fvck off!

Spirituality that has not helped your life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Bigframe: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one...you must not belong to APC first like Siliva

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by IMASTEX: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
As expected

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Fvck off!

Spirituality that has not helped your life!

Dude have you ever left shores of Nigeria before, I guess not. If you have done that you would know why Nigeria is a failed Nation.

Dude I work for Amazon in Seattle, graduated from UW, 6th best school in the world. Dude my salary in a month is more than what you would ever see in your life.

I pity your parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by takenadoh: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

The audacity of very important thieves is astounding. Patience Jonathan is entitled to billions of dirty money just because he is wife to President Jonathan? Unless the courts makes a scapegoat of this impetuous lady to shut the impunity of her ilk who have committed grave economic crimes against the state no economic progress can happen.

angry
z
You guys are simply...... if people try to lobby the first lady in other to get things done is it a crime? Afterall a lobbying bill was recently passed,? As th wife of a Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and even President it would be natural for people to throw things at her consciously or unconsciously.

EFCC should face the public office holders like Her Husband, Ameachi, Fashola ,Tinubu and co, we all know that there is no Governor in this country that didn't enrich themselves from Public funds
From 1999 till date.

So let's stop all this name calling please.
If ATIKU and Co are saints,

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Arizonaguy(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by aolawale025: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Congrats Ma
Lesson 1 to efcc. Always avoid media trials and do more to prove your cases in courts

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2017
It is now very safe to admit we have been effectively scammed by Buhari and co

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Hardeysolution(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
we don't need a tyrant
we need a?
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Benekruku(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Dude have you ever left shores of Nigeria before, I guess not. If you have done that you would know why Nigeria is a failed Nation.

Dude I work for Amazon in Seattle, graduated from UW, 6th best school in the world. Dude my salary in a month is more than what you would ever see in your life.

I pity your parents.

Who ask you about your history! grin grin grin Opportunist! Bragging about working in Amazon grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by 9japride(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
The fight against corruption should not be one sided. Hope the southerners learn from this government? We have not heard anything from Obasanjo, Atiku, Abdusalam, IBB, Abacha, e.t.c properties too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Ladyjumong(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Criminals angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by obailala(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
wizygreat2000:
miss mama peace is bigger than Nigeria Constitution just like Tunubu, Amachi, Okorocha and many more APC Zombie...............
You mean "more like the PDp losers"?
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by BanevsJoker(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:
2 years in power, no tangible development

Thunder fire all that forced APC Government on us
Not thunder, lightning. Lightning is the real deal, thunder is just a sound.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by mceze(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Love your response..Can you connect me to the spiritual realm
Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by crackerspub: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Who ask you about your history! grin grin grin Opportunist! Bragging about working in Amazon grin grin grin

Today is Labor Day, it means public holiday. I have the time to reply kids.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by do4luv14(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:
This shows that this administration media trial and corruption noise after all is only a media gimmick to suave the Zone-Bs.

I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by Benekruku(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Today is Labor Day, it means public holiday. I have the time to reply kids.

grin grin grin The man that brags excitingly about traveling out of the country!

Jeez! Just so so laughing

Tell me more, What car do you drive and re u on mortgage or rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja by mceze(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:

I pity your parents.

Bro, it takes great courage for one to stoop low and ask for help..Pls, can you help a brother? Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.