Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer (14793 Views)

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow / Resident Doctors Go On Indefinite Strike Over Nonpayment, Lack Of PPE / JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by SaiNigeria: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Me like it...

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by SHTFguy: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
No problem we will all be using the presidential fleet to go to London for medical care.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by ularibabe: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
There was a country called nigeria. Biafra we want Now or Never!!

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
DrHighchief:
7pm-3am....Will positive result(s) comes out from meetings held @ night?

I wonder what these satanists that always sleeps on duty during the day will achieve from a night meeting maybe Sarrki can help.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by LexngtonSteele: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
the 10 plaques counting
1. Reduction of global oil price. people blame the economy on this but I think its just the series of badlucks that go with Buhari. He is the opposite of Goodluck
2. Recession
3. Rat
4. Sickness
5. Strike

Buhari let my people GO

Buhari failed, YES. ..but blaming fall of global oil prices on him is extremely stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by texazzpete(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Good.
Before someone starts whining about 'wicked doctors'...
If you can't afford private medical care, and you can't be bothered to fight this Govt to respect agreement with doctors, then you must accept your fate.

5 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Elder4sure(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Dear Scientists of the world,

I'm writing on behalf of our dear nation Nigeria. We need a time machine to help us go back in time so that we would correct the mistake we made in 2015.

APC was a mistake!

Buhari is a disaster!

Scientists of the world, help us out.

I'm Elder4sure.

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by xcolanto(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
the 10 plaques counting
1. Reduction of global oil price. people blame the economy on this but I think its just the series of badlucks that go with Buhari. He is the opposite of Goodluck
2. Recession
3. Rat
4. Sickness
5. Strike
6. Out break of meningitis in the north
7. Pets eating up tomatoes and crops in the north

Buhari let my people GO

Indeed the plagues of Egypt are upon on Nigeria
I just pray they wise up before the pass over grin
Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Thank god oooo, plenty sleep and flexing fall on me.
I cannor coman kee myself for a worthless and insensitive country.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by DJInfluence: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Strike every where. remain house wives to go on strike next.

Sad country.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Smartademu(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Naija!

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by leo2020: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria over pampered doctors spend more time on strikes than they do in the theatre. .this is the most useless and unpatriotic association in Nigeria. Average doctor earns almost 8times than his or her teacher counterparts even though they attended same universities, they both buy fuel at same pump price..

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Wetlink: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:
Nigeria over pampered doctors spend more time on strikes than they do in the theatre. .this is the most useless and unpatriotic association in Nigeria. Average doctor earns almost 8times than his or her teacher counterparts even though they attended same universities, they both buy fuel at same pump price..
Shut up your freaking mouth! You obviously have no idea what Doctors go through in this damn country

6 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by murphyibiam15(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
nwagbaradav:
One problem after another...

We are looking for both medical and financial aid to assist Benue flood victims, yet the doctors believe this is the best time to go on strike...

Nigeria= Not working!!! embarassed

those doctors have families and need aids like those benue Flood Victims

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by murphyibiam15(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:
is always easy to criticize.. I wish you can be automatically be made a doctor so u see what Nigerian doctors pass through

5 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by magoo10(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
more than two years gone and all the dullard can boast of is failures here and there.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by peacettw: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance..

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by jpphilips(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:

They didn't study the same course, thats the difference. Madam teacher chose the easy way out.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Ijaya123: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Ngige appear incompetent for the ministry he is heading.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by kingjoe(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2017
can it be because buhari traveled for medical treatment abroad. they now have more reasons to go on strike to drive home the urgency of revitalization of our medical system. as not everyone can afford foreign trip .would buhari still go abroad for check u
p while neglecting our doctors. only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Ijaya123: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2017
luvinhubby:
Security is very suspicious.

Economy is in total shambles.

Power is still epileptic.

Education sector caught the fever 3 weeks ago.

Today, the health sector joined.

Buhari please carry your bad luck and go, we no want again.

All these you listed here are constant occurrences in the country. Nothing new at all.

But then, if blaming Buhari needlessly puts food on your table, continue.
Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Splashme: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
abuaoyen:
Hmmm... The Ship is sinking faster than we thought. God please help our country

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by luvinhubby(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

All these you listed here are constant occurrences in the country. Nothing new at all.

But then, if blaming Buhari needlessly puts food on your table, continue.

What was the political campaign slogan for CHANGE for then?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
abuaoyen:
Hmmm... The Ship is sinking faster than we thought. God please help our country

But the Nigerian ship of state has refused to sink even after all these years. Isn't that the problem ? Maybe its a submarine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by omogin(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Lol. As for me, i dey on everlasting strike from practicing in Nigeria. No need to beg me because i don port since!!! Why continue to do something that won't get you fulfilled? Why sacrifice your future and that of your kids because you want to help a system that is unwilling to be helped? If we are sincere with ourselves, because of the dilapidation of health infrastructure in Nigeria, the true impact of the strike on population health is minimal. Most times you visit a hospital, you think you actually receive care when in fact, you may be even worse off as the needed equipment and commodities are simply not there. I was UBTH emergency sometime early this year. I came with a patient for emergency care. After spending close to 10k, nothing really was done as i had to canulate my patient myself, plasters were not available, the beds were an eyesore, health workers were insufficient to cope with demands. In the end, i took my patient home and treated at home. Leaving him there would have worsened his condition or even given him some hospital acquired infections. Government really needs to take the health of Nigerians seriously. Pleading with doctors to continue to work in spite of the circumstances is equivalent to pleading with a pilot to continue to fly with one dead engine! But i guess it's a normal thing in Nigeria. We always take life threatening risks. We do travel on vehicles with bad tires on bad roads and think it's normal. Little surprise that we extend this sentiments to the health sector.
Copied...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by barrysome001: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's like "strike" is a course in the medicine syllabus, Doctors can Strike for Nigeria like say tomorrow no dey.
Anyway, Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by omogin(f): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:
Your family dey forbid to be doctor, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by Prestige16(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Its like ASUU normally gingers other unions whenever they go on their own strike
Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by onyxo76(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:
if they are over pampered, then why do they keep writing foreign medical exams and going abroad to work. The average doc would rather work in Lesotho than Nigeria, and yet we are still better off economically than these countries.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by nemynely(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
nwagbaradav:
One problem after another...

We are looking for both medical and financial aid to assist Benue flood victims, yet the doctors believe this is the best time to go on strike...

Nigeria= Not working!!! embarassed

Just musing, I see this kind of contribution whenever Doctors embark on a strike action to which I ask "please when is the best time for a Doctors strike"? embarassed cry embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer by bpalace(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
leo2020:

I pity ur destiny bro... I am sure your not a teacher, cos every teacher understands the worth of a doctor and encourages the best in his class to go for it...
May teachers train their kids to be doctors too... But for you, enjoy ur ignorance
Thanks for your cooperation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brush After Breakfast, Not Before — Expert / Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.