Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image (1158 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by Wizklynd23(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
I really don't know what to call this but this is just damn funny, so I decided to share it with You guys... What kinda artwork could this be?? Where do you think it could be found, whats the purpose of it, what did it mean?? This questions actually I seems not to have answers to them......lols

Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by falcon01: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2017
India
Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by Wizklynd23(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
falcon01:
India
Hmm I don't think so, it should be china just look at the picture very well... The building there resemble that of china people's building
Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by falcon01: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmm I don't think so, it should be china just look at the picture very well... The building there resemble that of china people's building
asian
Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Standing strong even in times of trouble.
Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by Wizklynd23(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
falcon01:
asian
Yeah
Re: Guys, Girls Check This Out!! Just Came Across The Image by Wizklynd23(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
Standing strong even in times of trouble.
Lols, it maybe true oo

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? / This Igbo Guy Finally Engage Is Sex Doll........pic / I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.