Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun (12989 Views)

Anxiety In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Hears Suit On PDP Primaries / Apc’ll Take Over Abia – Osinbajo / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by TimeManager(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:

Ok sir, just edit my number out.. and move on.

Shalom!
I've already done that cheesy
Chai firefire cheesy

Kiss the truth!
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by bedspread: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
These APC leaders seem to be taking the same drugs
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by JOHNGLO: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
He lacks common sense...
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by ajepako(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
TimeManager:
Edakun egbami o cheesy . Baba, when did you join yahoo plus?
PDP recklessness is over. This is the era of Mr. Integrity, you live within your means.
You're even planning taking ajepako along grin
I can help the both of you with N-power or agric loan.

I want to believe this is a joke...

N-Power ke? Fun tani?

Alawada ma ni eleyi ke....
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by omogin(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
TimeManager:
Can you stand a thunder?. You'd better stopped being childish.

Kiss the truth!
I hate it when a Dundee united quotes me. Receive wisdom or get the f off
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by amazingspiderma: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
In ancient Roman empire they had a saying,
"Among two evils, choose the lesser"

I can only say that,..."APC is unbelievable....".
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by lomprico(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
PEPPERified:
I thought that's what they have been doing from the inception

Abi o! Clueless bunch. cheesy
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Tecno66: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
izombie:
Mr oyegun, as it stands now, apc is busy campaigning for pdp because of your failures. Guess what mr oyegun, 80% of those that failed nigerians while in pdp are now in apc. They've become worse than they were under pdp. The only way for apc now is to rig elections.
The truth is that APC scammed nigerians by making promises they knew they couldnt fulfil. I dont even understand Oyegun. APC campaigned with the shortcomings of PDP and promised to do things better. I expect they will now campaign with how far they have done things better and not say the same things they told us that made us prefer them to PDP in the last elections. If nothing at all, nepotism makes APC a party good enough only for the dustbin. I am personally waiting for what they will say this time. They no dey fit deceive ash.. 2 times.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Sonoyom(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Two Evils
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by donqx: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
ok
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Miles300: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
What is oyegun smoking so dat I can make recommendation for my neighbor
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Daplux4: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Interesting what will APC tell Nigerians again if not PDP share money, PDP mess up the economy, and all that they said before 2015 general election.
2 yrs after APC is still campaigning instead of correcting the abnormally which they were shouting making a lot of noise.
it will be recalled that the achievement they claim now especially the rail way progets we're started by PDP administration.
Nigerians are not stupid they know that APC choose lies as option to get their votes.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Awoleesu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
ALRIGHT! LISTEN UP NAIRALANDERS... Let's go this way:Like for PDP, Share for APC.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by holygeral(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
TILL THEN ONLY THE HEART KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR DO YOU NEED TO TELL A BLIND MAN IT IS RAINING?
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Lovetoglory(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
izombie:
Mr oyegun, as it stands now, apc is busy campaigning for pdp because of your failures. Guess what mr oyegun, 80% of those that failed nigerians while in pdp are now in apc. They've become worse than they were under pdp. The only way for apc now is to rig elections.

Just wasting your time for nothing. Apc are trying. Just that, Nigerians like you are like the Isrealites who having left egypt for a while started complaining of lack of meat and drink and preferred to go back to Egypt. They forgot about the pains and anguish they suffered in the hands of the egyptians. I just think that we are not patient as a nation. Nigerian nos is in the best hands even though we are not where we ought to be yet. Even pdp knows the truth. Mark my word, if we are patient enough, soon, impunity will lose its grip on Nigerian politicians.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by DamiBukola: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
TimeManager:
Can you stand a thunder?. You'd better stopped being childish.

Kiss the truth!
Are you a robot? Just asking because I am curious as per "kiss the truth".
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by israelmao(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
For the second term?Are we dummies?
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by TimeManager(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
ajepako:

I want to believe this is a joke...

N-Power ke? Fun tani?

Alawada ma ni eleyi ke....
Big aunty, shey you no go recoup the money for sallah ram you bought for Alhaja. If you don't want N-power, I can help with agric loan but my cut is non-negotiable.

Kiss the truth!
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by TimeManager(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
omogin:

I hate it when a Dundee united quotes me. Receive wisdom or get the f off
Menstrual cramp cheesy
Pele, you'll be fine. Take tramadol with coke cheesy
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by TimeManager(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
DamiBukola:
Are you a robot? Just asking because I am curious as per "kiss the truth".
You should know by now that I hold the franchise to "Kiss the truth, "Truth is mine "& " Truth is talking".
A bot do not have a franchise, & you know it.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by princejenks(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerians have a short memory,they'd rather remember the failings of apc more cos it's rather fresh in their minds but would have the good old days feelings about pdp cos things were quite better during their time
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Masta101: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shameless APC chairlady
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Pecca: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
samx4real:
Shame on you Oyegun

Let me give you a line...

We increased fuel price from N87 to N145... Today we crash the price to 143 naira...

APC,,,, Progress!
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by jbhill(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is a hate speech.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by ajepako(f): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
TimeManager:
Big aunty, shey you no go recoup the money for sallah ram you bought for Alhaja. If you don't want N-power, I can help with agric loan but my cut is non-negotiable.

Kiss the truth!

I'm actually being advised to invest in agriculture and it seems it would be a good investment.... However, as for the loan, never mind, l will pass...

Plus the only Muslim remaining in my family is my 93 year old grandma... So l didn't buy her a ram because no one will eat or celebrate with her.. Rather the money will be more useful for her burial when she hits 100...
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by Milestones: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
PDP CAN MAKE ALL THE NOIS THEY CAN.…. 2019 WILL NEVER BE THEIR YEAR. NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLISH LIKE PDP.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by TimeManager(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
ajepako:

I'm actually being advised to invest in agriculture and it seems it would be a good investment.... However, as for the loan, never mind, l will pass...

Plus the only Muslim remaining in my family is my 93 year old grandma... So l didn't buy her a ram because no one will eat or celebrate with her.. Rather the money will be more useful for her burial when she hits 100...
I no fit laugh grin grin grin
I wish your grandma could read this. cheesy

Kiss the truth!
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by awuf2008: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mr Oyegun is either hallucinating or sleep walking. And may he had forgotten that Nigerians are now more wiser than he had thought. Apc is a failure at the moment unless magic happens....2019 is not certain for Apc
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by psalmsonovic(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol.....abi PDP will campaign on your failed promises.
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by refreshrate: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Senile eediot
Re: 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun by wizygreat2000(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

The truth is that their is no promise made by APC government that has been fulfilled,PDP members are not saints also.

Nigerians don't want parties again we want individuals who are willing,ready and capable of moving this country forward enough of the wickedness of APC and PDP criminals
is only in Nigeria that You we see a Failure laughing at the same failure here in the Zoo call Nigerian.......make God help Us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.