Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 (31667 Views)

Advise On Buying Iphone X With 100 Percent Battery Health / Please Advice On Buying Iphone / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Joseunlimited(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by famzing(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Your mumu ehnnn.....

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
bettercreature:
Poverty is in your blood! see the way you summarized everything as if the iphone cost more than 400k
poverty is in your own blood if you cannot think of more useful things to do with 400k than buy a phone that will decrease in value.

Does Otedola have an IPhone? Has he died? Yet, this fool that is still in his father's house is wasting 400k on phone.

Anyway, fools think alike which is why you support him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
and this is one of the countless reasons nigeria and africa as a whole is backward when majority of the youths have misplaced priorities and a warpd understanding of whats an achievment..dude couldnt even get himself atleast a good core i5 laptop to replace that piece of crap pc he is using .

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Sirambassador(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Street ####

Better start thinking of what to use your money for, you bought iPhone just to tell your bitch you are going far... Smh
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Donkunxex(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
If he lives in that environment, but chose to spend money that can buy two plots of land in Ota on a useless phone that will lose value in four years, then yes, he will never make it in life

Look how tattered he is, he can't even get a decentg haircut and he's bragging over a phone.
Sorry sister ,
Where exactly in ota are you talking about.
Thanks.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by safarigirl(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Donkunxex:

Sorry sister ,
Where exactly in ota are you talking about.
Thanks.
you wan buy land?
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Donkunxex(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
you wan buy land?
I live in ota.
And yes ,I might be interested.
Who knows
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iphone 7 32gb & iPhone 7plus 128gb for sale. Pm me jareh, no mind dis guy.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by daviefm(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
AH
ORIBURUKU undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
poverty is in your own blood if you cannot think of more useful things to do with 400k than buy a phone that will decrease in value.

Does Otedola have an IPhone? Has he died? Yet, this fool that is still in his father's house is wasting 400k on phone.

poverty mentality. Change ur thinking. I was also thinking like this when I didn't have money grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
poverty mentality. Change ur thinking. I was also thinking like this when I didn't have money grin
yahoo money is not money, I already cited someone who has money, not nameless people like you
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
yahoo money is not money, I already cited someone who has money, not nameless people like you
not everyone does yahoo. Never have, never will. Ua no different frm the average naija police who thinks every young guy does yahoo.

Btw, how do u knw Otedola dsnt own an iPhone? Bcus you see pictures of him with 2 Nokia phones on the table, then you drew ur conclusion?
So if thr was no phone on the table, does that mean he doesn't own a phone?

Cause you cannot afford an Iphone dsnt mean pple who can wasted their money.

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by MrDoGood(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
The reason why I love yahoo boys is because of how senseless they are.

it's like the more people they scam the more their senses dissipates

lots of money with no investment, money spent on iPhones alcohol and women is indeed senseless

sadly your ex gf was right you will never get far

Helping him to cry........
If him follow waytin Dem talk, him no go make am at all........
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Notfaraway(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
[b][/b]omolomo lost mind
pentals:

Well... you got to celebrate "small" wins to achieve big goals. See what he wrote below...

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by ThatAppleGuy: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaynom:
Next year iPhone 8 will come out, the following year iPhone 9. Better smarten up, consumerism is enslaving alot of us

iPhone 8 is actually coming out next week; Sept 12 precisely wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by LockDown69(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Only in Nigeria. angry
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
not everyone does yahoo. Never have, never will. Ua no different frm the average naija police who thinks every young guy does yahoo.

Btw, how do u knw Otedola dsnt own an iPhone? Bcus you see pictures of him with 2 Nokia phones on the table, then you drew ur conclusion?
So if thr was no phone on the table, does that mean he doesn't own a phone?

Cause you cannot afford an Iphone dsnt mean pple who can wasted their money.
What is your point bro? You support him for using the money that could have made him a more better person to buy an iphone? Just to showoff? We need to set our priorities right. Turns out his ex was right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Marvis4real(f): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
youngreva:
Iphone 7 wey i don use tire,i dey find person wey i go dash sef undecided
i dare you to dash me that
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by IBBG(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
its baffling the extend people will go just to show off. funny enough it is those who have nothing that are eager to show off with the little they have.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

What is your point bro? You support him for using the money that could have made him a more better person to buy an iphone? Just to showoff? We need to set our priorities right. Turns out his ex was right.
if you can't follow the argument, why not just ignore? Where did you see me show support for what he did?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by newslifeop: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hahahaha....hood billionaire
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by futurism: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
If he lives in that environment, but chose to spend money that can buy two plots of land in Ota on a useless phone that will lose value in four years, then yes, he will never make it in life

Look how tattered he is, he can't even get a decentg haircut and he's bragging over a phone.
you are wrong. That money can't buy 1 plot of land in Ota now. Except you are talking about early 2000s (2000-2004)

You can get in next town such as Iju, Atan... Not Ota.... we bought ours in 2004 and the size is bigger than what is currently being sold as 1 plot. Times have changed and besides, iphone 7 price has dropped. If you have 200k, u can get a clean one and sell for 300-350k. Sweet profit.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
if you can't follow the argument, why not just ignore? Where did you see me show support for what he did?
If you check what I wrote well, it was a question I asked, your simple answer should just be NO. No need for the long talk.
Well I checked his FB page turns out the guy never knew bloggers will make him popular. He said the status was from one Olamide's song. He got the phone around February this year, he as deleted the status already. Bloggers no deh slack. What I deduce from his pictures is that he is a showoff guy. Showing off phones, laptops and money. His palava though.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by manci(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
he will soon feel disappointed because yesterday I read online that apple is preparing to release iPhone 8 very soon from now.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by oxiide22(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
You're in the same boat
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by piagetskinner(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
big for nothing boy with lizard sense
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by jrerico1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:

You are even the bigger fool, are you the one to teach him how to spend his money?? Stupid bit..ch
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Wizcollifa(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:

nothing is wrong with his hood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices / BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics / 2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.