Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) (1708 Views)

Cnn Live Interview With Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of Ipob(video) / Lawyers From African Continent Storm US Embassy Over IPOB (video) / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
You're Under Direct Order From Me, Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu (Video)

http://igberetvnews.com/425264/burn-nigeria-to-the-ground-kanu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Xv4eRc5Io&t=6s
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Mbaka why!! !!!! !!!!!, your buhari is bringing doom to us.
I loose my confidence in you.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by Juell(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Video looks edited.

There is a disconnect between his mouth movement and words we hear. Even the audience looks disconnected from the messages.

Fake video!

2 Likes

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Are you kidding?

PointB:
Video looks edited.

There is a disconnect between his mouth movement and words we hear. Even the audience looks disconnected from the messages.

Fake video!

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2017
AmadiAba:
Are you kidding?

Looks like a voice over bro.

Take your time to watch the video.

@12 secs after you heard "..under oath". Did you notice the voice continued speaking even when his mouth wasn't moving?

@ 18 secs when the voice said " you are under direct order from me.", did you notice there was no reaction from those directly facing him, even when there was chorus of yes in the background?

@24 secs when the voice said "...burn Nigeria down...? Did you notice there was no reaction to his right, those directly facing him.

These are just few. There are many irregularities in the video. I think it was a different event and the audio was only superimposed on it.

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2017
You didnt watch it well pls

Or you watched with slow network

PointB:

Looks like a voice over bro.

Take your time to watch the video.

@12 secs after you heard "..under oath". Did you notice the voice continued speaking even when his mouth wasn't moving?

@ 18 secs when the voice said " you are under direct order from me.", did you notice there was no reaction from those directly facing him, even when there was chorus of yes in the background?

@24 secs when the voice said "...burn Nigeria down...? Did you notice there was no reaction to his right, those directly facing him.

These are just few. There are many irregularities in the video. I think it was a different event and the audio was only superimposed on it.

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
from Radio Biafra

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
AmadiAba:
You didnt watch it well pls

Or you watched with slow network

grin
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by OjukwuWarBird: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
PointB:
Video looks edited.

Fake video!

He didn't post the real video

Kanu said it
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

He didn't post the real video

Kanu said it

Thank you bro.

I wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

I wasn't disputing if the words were said, but the video. Thanks for clearing the air.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by Oshidaguy: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Op I spit on your face for this your lie. keep hating while the sun keep rising.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Oshidaguy:
Op I spit on your face for this your lie. keep hating while the sun keep rising.

I doubt if Op made the video himself. He was just trying to keep the fire burning. Perhaps he should have taken time to confirm. A lot of people will do anything to drive traffic.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by OjukwuWarBird: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2017
PointB:

Thank you bro.

I wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

I wasn't disputing if the words were said, but the video. Thanks for clearing the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3VDDGqzfw

Amadiaba this is the real video

Don't make this silly mistake next time
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Kanu is too intelligent to make this pronouncement. You cannot willingly provide opportunity for the enemy to nail you like they did to Ken Saro Wiwa. What IPOB wants is justice and equity or peaceful dissolution not to burn down Nigeria. If dissolution is the outcome we will still need Nigeria as partners in international trade.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by OjukwuWarBird: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
jomonic:
Kanu is too intelligent to make this pronouncement. You cannot willingly provide opportunity for the enemy to nail you like they did to Ken Saro Wiwa. What IPOB wants is justice and equity or peaceful dissolution not to burn down Nigeria. If dissolution is the outcome we will still need Nigeria as partners in international trade.

Kanu has given instruction to IPOB to burn Nigeria if he is arrested since Arewa Youths were ignored.

Watch the video I posted

AmadiAba hurriedly change that video of yours to the one I just posted

The one I posted is the real video

Kanu made that comment then dropped his microphone and left.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Yeah. Just finished watching it.
It was around 9:35 minutes he said it.

hmmm. Well, we wait with bated breath.

I'm pretty sure he will be (re)arrested when next he goes for his court hearing. As for whether those who listened to him have the capacity to burn the Zoo if/when he re-arrested is a different thing. Though some may die trying...
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by RocketHarbalTea: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Ohamadike one!
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
jomonic:

There is a thin like between insanity and ingenuity. It is the end that justify the means. The jury is out on where all these will end. I hope Biafra becomes much more real though. Much has been sacrificed/accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by OjukwuWarBird: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
PointB:

Yeah. Just finished watching it.
It was around 9:35 minutes he said it.

hmmm. Well, we wait with bated breath.

I'm pretty sure he will be (re)arrested when next he goes for his court hearing. As for whether those who listened to him have the capacity to burn the Zoo if/when he re-arrested is a different thing. Though some may die trying...

Rearresting Kanu is the justification he needs for arm struggle

The reason Kanu is so confident, is because he knows that if the Arewa youths are not arrested alongside him, the Igbos will be inflamed to pick up arms.

Once the Igbos are inflamed to fight, weapons entering the region would be in the hands of angry people

Remember the case of Moses and the death of the Egyptian fighting an Israeli

As long as the Jews were not inflamed enough to fight for their freedom, no amount of smuggled weapons can convinced them to fight.

In summary, he wants to use his death to inflame the Igbos to rise in anger which will see a lot of Igbos willing to pick up arms

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by OjukwuWarBird: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
PointB for example

If I give you a gun to kill a Fulani herdsman, probability you will kill him is zero.

But if I prove to you that a Fulani herdsman killed your dad or mum or siblings and you know I have a gun, the probability you will ask me for that gun is 1(100%).

Kanu is a natural born psychologist who understands that slaves only rise up when inflamed by the incarceration of a hero

Remember Mandela's arrest led to ANC picking up arms
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Now what is the difference between this video you posted and the one I posted? Instead of you to acknowledge the video I posted is authentic, you posted the same video from another angle and asked me to change it.

Were you the only person who covered Kanu's speech? Didnt you order reporters who covered the event?

OjukwuWarBird:

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by AmadiAba: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
The People in Aso Rock dont read history.

OjukwuWarBird:
PointB for example

If I give you a gun to kill a Fulani herdsman, probability you will kill him is zero.

But if I prove to you that a Fulani herdsman killed your dad or mum or siblings and you know I have a gun, the probability you will ask me for that gun is 1(100%).

Kanu is a natural born psychologist who understands that slaves only rise up when inflamed by the incarceration of a hero

Remember Mandela's arrest led to ANC picking up arms

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Rearresting Kanu is the justification he needs for arm struggle

The reason Kanu is so confident, is because he knows that if the Arewa youths are not arrested alongside him, the Igbos will be inflamed to pick up arms.

Once the Igbos are inflamed to fight, weapons entering the region would be in the hands of angry people

Remember the case of Moses and the death of the Egyptian fighting an Israeli

As long as the Jews were not inflamed enough to fight for their freedom, no amount of smuggled weapons can convinced them to fight.

In summary, he wants to use his death to inflame the Igbos to rise in anger which will see a lot of Igbos willing to pick up arms

If Igbos are armed, who are we going to fight? I personally don't want Igboland to be battle ground, especially for sake of fighting. If Kanu is re-arrested, is that enough to pick up arms and start a fight? And what will the fight be about? Freeing him or fighting for Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by chiagozien(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
If anything happen to my leader I will make sure I kill 200 baboons and monkeys.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by PointB: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

We will secure our territory like the East Timor people and if the military tries to invade us, we will push them into Nigerian territory.

This will force the UN to intervene and in turn we will seek for a Referendum to settle the matter.

That's fair enough.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
PointB:

There is a thin like between insanity and ingenuity. It is the end that justify the means. The jury is out on where all these will end. I hope Biafra becomes much more real though. Much has been sacrificed/accomplished.

It's a big mistake. Nigeria establishment should not get rid of him on such flimsy opportunity. I pray he stays safe during the struggle.
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by laudate: 2:25am On Sep 05, 2017
PointB:
If Igbos are armed, who are we going to fight? I personally don't want Igboland to be battle ground, especially for sake of fighting. If Kanu is re-arrested, is that enough to pick up arms and start a fight? And what will the fight be about? Freeing him or fighting for Biafra?

Hehehe....! wink Tell dem, o! shocked Those who want to fight for Kanu, have forgotten that Kanu has dual nationality, and can escape from Nigeria if he wishes to, using his 2nd passport. His supporters do not learn from history. If they take up arms, do they know how the story will end? Or do they think the other side would applaud their antics, and not retaliate? Nobody should come here and start lamenting that they lost millions in a war, they could not foretell its end.

What was that Fela's song again? "Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin e dey find ooO00.... Palaver e dey find," shocked sad undecided Abeg, make somebody help me finish dis Fela song, make Kanu hear am......there is no need for arms. Biafra should be achieved, peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by maisauki: 3:05am On Sep 05, 2017
d best way to deal with ds attention seeker is to wisely ignore him...soon he will lack relevance
*in adebayo faleti's voice...alakisa n jo loru boo pe ile a mo baa meaning he wears rags and dances in d midnight sooner d day wil break
Re: Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video) by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 05, 2017
AmadiAba:
The People in Aso Rock dont read history.

Actually, the people in power wrote, write and rewrite history.

Dead men don't talk. Only the victorious live to tell the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shock And Anger As Buhari Bans Admission Of Female Cadets / More Troubles For Enang, Buhari’s Senate Aide / We Need Nnamdi Kanu Now: Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.