Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (60503 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Foodforthought: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the universe
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
How do you know he's not doing that already? Local amos, your opinion does not count.
Localamos:
Interesting... So the king is more interested in showcasing his wife to the world rather than bother himself about the social security and economic prosperity of his land.

Shame on the so-called traditional rulers of out time.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by hokafor(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Maybe the king is talking about inner beauty, because the physical beauty is evident

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Klington: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
it depends on the angle u're looking it from. simply put, she's ur taste undecided
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by positivelord: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
am still wondering why Kabieyisi is saying it now...now that Ooni of Ife just divorce his wife. Dont tell me he just realize that his wife of many years is the most beautiful. I hope my little mischievous mind is wrong , otherwise somebody should expect sudden fire outbreak in his palace.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
First she is not bueatiful infact I am even more bueatiful than her.
Secondly I will advice her to make sure she holds on her NEATNESS tightly because culture affects us.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by mosegifted: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
you don mean it grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by expensiveguyman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
And what's so beautiful about this imported Jamaica wife of yours that you won't allow person to hear
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Odianose13(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
No man should be reprimanded for applauding his wife. Even if the king is not favoured by anyone, I think it's right for him to showcase his wife.

........ I only hope he is not doing this to make jest of the Ooni, cos the timing is questionable.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Coolgent(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
End time King!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by goingape1: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
nicky20:
Oluwo of Iwo Kingdom, Osun State, Oba Adewale Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi has proclaimed his Jamaican wife, Olori Chanel Chin as the most beautiful queen on earth.

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/09/my-wife-is-most-beautiful-queen-on.html

women na women ohh, as far na dicck dey enter yansh. with time you go dey look for fresh yansh to enter.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Elan83(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
nicky20:
Oluwo of Iwo Kingdom, Osun State, Oba Adewale Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi has proclaimed his Jamaican wife, Olori Chanel Chin as the most beautiful queen on earth.

u see hu dey med a chief? If Ogun strike diz agbero now, anoda rod go stil screw her pony, bad example of villg hed.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by NobleRomm(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Well ....beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by JaffyJoe(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Some Yoruba Kings are shaming the culture of late. This Arrow and Oba of Lagos are just *sighs*
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by samueljmaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
too much of bitter kola. grin
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by TSO4U: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
STORIES FOR THE gods....
who cares...? he cherished what he admired and, i cherished mine.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by emmasege: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
That's why you crowned her as against our tradition and culture?

Shame on you if you can't parade an Olori who speaks our language fluently and who understands our culture perfectly.

Greater shame on the current generation of kingmakers in Yoruba land, who are now a political appendage of state ruling parties. Someone like this (and even current Ooni) who can't find himself a wife in Yoruba land is not supposed to sit on our ancestral stools, and that's one of the reasons they ridicule the thrones once sat upon by great kings in our land, on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
loomer:
For planet of the apes
Chai you wicked grin.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by crisycent: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
She go sabi suck prick!
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Still looking for the beauty ............ (lets ask him, how many wives he keeps in his palace)?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Elan83(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
oluwo! oluwo! so u be woman rapper? Ogun & Sango dey wtch ur moves wt foreign women!
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Pidginwhisper: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ganja Queen gringrin

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
So Yoruba house of monarch has gone down this bad that they now have unserious king as king, that they now have blabla kings, that they now have king who refused to yield to advise and failed to respect his throne and went ahead to marry a retired run babe who has actually married twice and in another imported human house as a wife and turned his kingdom to a ridicule kingdom in whole world social media?

Definitely those oracle that elected these ones as the real person to be crown must be very drunk if not the house of monarch in SW should not have be these messed up by all these irresponsible thing called kings. This Oluwo was on social media 3 days ago calling president, the governors and etc his children. This same guy went ahead to removed from the palace the deity of over 400 years old and said he does not belief in them despite I agreed with him somehow but why did he accepted the kingship in the first place? Does he have what it takes to fight deity when the deity got rage and ready for showdown? This guy has turned kingship to comedy.

I guess his immediate family should quickly intervene before it's too late he might be depressed and no one noticed because if not I don't get what does he want to gain in all his bla bla bla----bla bla bla. This was how someone said the Buhari we are seen right now is a fake Buhari from Sudan and has already turned his foolish foot armies to cultist by persuaded to sworn allegiance or oath and he was using the world *ME* in all his statement when I read it this morning I was like wooowww..... madness has started like a joke if not how can someone be so stupid to uttered such lunatic statement? mind you I'm not Buhari fan and I will never be but that does not make think or talk stupid.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Donjazzy12(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
nicky20:

Men say all manner of rubbish because of pussy.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Onedibe1: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Once a dick goes through her pussy,i dnt consider beautiful. .
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by davillian(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
What's beautiful here?
All my ex are more beautiful than her.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Jackipapa: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
End time king.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by August2Four: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:
She is very ugly.

Although beauty is how you see it.

Haba...she try nw, atleast pass our naija bleaching slay queens undecided
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by vanhayor(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Localamos:
Interesting... So the king is more interested in showcasing his wife to the world rather than bother himself about the social security and economic prosperity of his land.

Shame on the so-called traditional rulers of out time.
Where you from self?
...so because he is a king he shldnt post anything
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Guestlander: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
oruma19:
see how shallow a king can be. Only in Nigeria....we celebrate mediocrity in tgis country. When has showcasing d beauty of a wife become the duty of a king in Nigeria? O naija my country, there was indeed "a country"

So, a king is no longer allowed to gush over his wife. Na wah for Internet moral policemen.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by stolaonipekun: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
even my own

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by salford1: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
the guy dey rob am in for the Ooni..lol.
Dem dey beef each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.