Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (60516 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
t2luv1:

what about with Condom?
you wan die? shocked shocked
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by oruma19: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
a king took just a few minutes to celebrate his queen and you call that mediocrity? pls get a dictionary

I pity the woman that will end up with you with this kind of mindset. no wonder a lot of you struggle to keep your marriage
u talk rubbish . what nonsense are u talking about. Everybody wants to be in d news instead of talking about national issues affecting his pple he is talking trash about his wife. Nonsense. Sebi ooni of ife just divorced his own, did he not also gush over his former wife?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by hostile1: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
she fine sha but her lips is tick as "kpomo"
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Ipfreely: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:
undecided pls where is the beauty?

I dont see any beauty here pls Considering that jamaican gals ar african queens i would say this gal aint beutiful...

And besides there could be possibility that u married olosho... becox in jamaica they only know how to smoke and bleep tongue

An entire country. Denigrated because of false assumptions and the misguided actions of a minority.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
nice
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Eazymoni2440: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]. I SEE

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
oruma19:
u talk rubbish . what nonsense are u talking about. Everybody wants to be in d news instead of talking about national issues affecting his pple he is talking trash about his wife. Nonsense. Sebi ooni of ife just divorced his own, did he not also gush over his former wife?
so it's now a crime for a man to gush over his wife? grin what's your IQ? 25?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by newoffer: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
go put her on London stock exchange
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by ceedarlin1(f): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Despite the beauty plus app used.. ..Hmmmm she ain't beautiful. .......photo cleaning gone wastef
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by wizygreat2000(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:
She is very ugly.

Although beauty is how you see it.
but I see Man in this Picture........
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Awwww so cute All hail Queen Oluwo of Iwo. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by nenajanek: 3:22am On Sep 05, 2017
oruma19:
see how shallow a king can be. Only in Nigeria....we celebrate mediocrity in tgis country. When has showcasing d beauty of a wife become the duty of a king in Nigeria? O naija my country, there was indeed "a country"
well, it looks like the man loves his wife. If he's proud of her, I think its not a bad thing....
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by linearity: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
That isn't the function of a king!

Constitutionally, that isn't their role.

Traditionally rulers and kings do not have any constitutional role or functionality in a democracy and the institution itself is not democratic.

They only function as auxiliary clan leaders...I don't even know why the federal government is paying them salaries.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by linearity: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2017
nenajanek:

well, it looks like the man loves his wife. If he's proud of her, I think its not a bad thing....

No, that is not love...he sees his wife as another beautiful ornament on his crown, that others must notice and acknowledge.

In essence his wife is an object of his pride. When and if that object lost her beauty, he will go hunt for another beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Localamos(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
captleonerd:
so even if he has a thousand duties to perform he can't take out just 3mins to dedicate a post to his wife and acknowledge her? no wonder some of you end up struggling with marital life.

a good man can never be too busy for his wife.

Talking about cherishing one's wife... You have so spoken well. I agree. But the rate at which we find these so-called royalties flash their personal fortunes, like Davido does, brings cause for concern.

Maybe I'm beefing, but those guys need to step up to the plate.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by isalegan2: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
That guy is a disgrace. Sensible folk dislike him for the uncultured tout he is. He will fall into his own trap and be deposed soon. Amin Ase!

https://www.google.com/search?q=oluwo+of+iwo&oq=oluwo+of+iwo&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l3j0l2.5231j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by nduchucks: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
isalegan2:
That guy is a disgrace. Sensible folk dislike him for the uncultured tout he is. He will fall into his own trap and be deposed soon. Amin Ase!

https://www.google.com/search?q=oluwo+of+iwo&oq=oluwo+of+iwo&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l3j0l2.5231j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

True talk.

How are you, dear Sister? I trust all is well with you and yours
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by isalegan2: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
nduchucks:

True talk.

How are you, dear Sister? I trust all is well with you and yours

Sir Ndu-Chucks! The true Nigerian. cheesy smiley

Alaafia ni mo wa o, broda mi. All thanks to Eledumare.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by jbblues24(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Looks slick and graceful. cool
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by aburojoe: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Not any more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.