Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (60520 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Well done kabiesi...a real king celebrates his queen.

She's pretty and tall....groovy.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Pain(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am now convinced that the story of Adam & Eve occurred in Ife, Afonja Land. The fall of Man is Synonymous with the recent fall of some Obas due to the insatiable love for the Daughters of Eve undecided
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by monddy25(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Just click and get paid shikena. http://successhare.com/?r=112245
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by acevic: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
The level of hypocrisy and bad belle in this country is alarming

. Since when did it become a crime for a king to appreciate his queen ?

..does appreciating his wife stop him from discharging his duties as a king?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by wickedworld: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh yes she is very beautiful and young, sweet 16 pls dont mind all this bad belle from this we country called Nigeria
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Localamos:

What, might I ask, is the function of a king? To share social media space with everyday people?

I would have thought that up until the invasion and plundering of Africa by the Europeans, the king was the leader of his people - culturally, spiritually, economically. He protected the territorial integrity of his land and led his warriors to conquer other lands.

I would have thought that with the advent of modern system of government (Ie amalgamation of territories, democracy, totalitarianism, military incursion etc), that hitherto overriding powers of our traditional rulers have been reduced to the preservation of the cultures and beliefs of the people which they "rule".

You see traditional rulers getting themselves involved with so many watery matters these days, and one begins to wonder if they've forgotten the essence, honor and prestige of their throne. Don't get me started with the marital mess in which the Oni of Ifè got himself involved in. angry
so even if he has a thousand duties to perform he can't take out just 3mins to dedicate a post to his wife and acknowledge her? no wonder some of you end up struggling with marital life.

a good man can never be too busy for his wife.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
oruma19:
see how shallow a king can be. Only in Nigeria....we celebrate mediocrity in tgis country. When has showcasing d beauty of a wife become the duty of a king in Nigeria? O naija my country, there was indeed "a country"
a king took just a few minutes to celebrate his queen and you call that mediocrity? pls get a dictionary

I pity the woman that will end up with you with this kind of mindset. no wonder a lot of you struggle to keep your marriage
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
femijay8271:
I no fit laugh abi I dey laugh 4 dis our So called Yoruba kings mumu tinx
typical African with the "I too know" attitude. so a king can't take a few minutes to celebrate his queen? you are either a kid or a sadist
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pain:
I am now convinced that the story of Adam & Eve occurred in Ife, Afonja Land. The fall of Man is Synonymous with the recent fall of some Obas due to the insatiable love for the Daughters of Eve undecided
so a man acknowledged his wife's beautiful and that's his fall? seems you were raised around bitter people. I won't blame you.

love is an alien concept to the average ibo person
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Some Yoruba Kings are shaming the culture of late. This Arrow and Oba of Lagos are just *sighs*
so if a king appreciates his queen beauty he's shaming his culture? so you ignoramuses have no business using the internet.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by donqx: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
in your dreams
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
jrusky:
So Yoruba house of monarch has gone down this bad that they now have unserious king as king, that they now have blabla kings, that they now have king who refused to yield to advise and failed to respect his throne and went ahead to marry a retired run babe who has actually married twice and in another imported human house as a wife and turned his kingdom to a ridicule kingdom in whole world social media?

Definitely those oracle that elected these ones as the real person to be crown must be very drunk if not the house of monarch in SW should not have be these messed up by all these irresponsible thing called kings. This Oluwo was on social media 3 days ago calling president, the governors and etc his children. This same guy went ahead to removed from the palace the deity of over 400 years old and said he does not belief in them despite I agreed with him somehow but why did he accepted the kingship in the first place? Does he have what it takes to fight deity when the deity got rage and ready for showdown? This guy has turned kingship to comedy.

I guess his immediate family should quickly intervene before it's too late he might be depressed and no one noticed because if not I don't get what does he want to gain in all his bla bla bla----bla bla bla. This was how someone said the Buhari we are seen right now is a fake Buhari from Sudan and has already turned his foolish foot armies to cultist by persuaded to sworn allegiance or oath and he was using the world *ME* in all his statement when I read it this morning I was like wooowww..... madness has started like a joke if not how can someone be so stupid to uttered such lunatic statement? mind you I'm not Buhari fan and I will never be but that does not make think or talk stupid.
and you typed this long epistle simply because a king in love took out two minutes to appreciate his beautiful queen. I can't wrap my head around why you are filled with bitterness. I pity the woman that will end up with you
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by treasuredluv(f): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Localamos:
Interesting... So the king is more interested in showcasing his wife to the world rather than bother himself about the social security and economic prosperity of his land.

Shame on the so-called traditional rulers of out time.
Nigerians, every small thing them go just the para,,,,,,,,,,,,,so the one minute he used to showcase his beautiful wife, is now your problem. If its domestic violence now, you'll blame him and go inspirational.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Her only problem is her body and mouth odours
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by treasuredluv(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
and you typed this long epistle simply because a king in love took out two minutes to appreciate his beautiful queen. I can't wrap my head around why you are filled with bitterness. I pity the woman that will end up with you
I tire for some people here oooh, Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Guestlander: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her body and mouth odours

Said like a true enemy of progress. No pun intended.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by kobijacobs(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
this one wey resemble Alex Iwobi so
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by loomer: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Chai you wicked grin.

I lie?

You no fine pass the yeye queen?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by JaffyJoe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
so if a king appreciates his queen beauty he's shaming his culture? so you ignoramuses have no business using the internet.

Dude you aren't smart as you think. Same vain king has been in the news for numerous gaffes lately. A surbodinate only to the Orisha who bragged about removing 800 idols from the kingdom realistically doesn't sound like he cares about our cultural values. Also seen wearing suit on the thrown, leading eid prayers with his crown on, distorting history by saying olubadan is beneath him heck the dodo even crowned the Jamaican wife in defiance of existing Yoruba traditional norms.

Guy you are as daft and disgraceful as the Oluwo.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
August2Four:

Haba...she try nw, atleast pass our naija bleaching slay queens undecided
I mean to say that she is dry. Slay queens are only decieving themselves.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

Said like a true enemy of progress. No pun intended.

Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by SojiCash(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Your Queen, Your smoking partner mtchew
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
loomer:

I lie?

You no fine pass the yeye queen?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder grin.
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Smh expected the ladies to hate but guys.......?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by loomer: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:

OK me don talk my own. Or I no be beerholder?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by kuchikau1: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
All this useless yoruba kings sef. Tomoro na divorce. How many times have u seen d obi of onitsha online. Metchew
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by t2luv1: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
From King down, all Afonjas think women day and night and hop from one to another

Question what do your people do? why everything has to be tribal? C'mon man get a life
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by Crystalom3(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slay king cry
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by t2luv1: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:

Woman. I guess Percy was right all along "When a Man Loves A Woman"
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by t2luv1: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=60127053][/quote]

what about with Condom?
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by wonlasewonimi: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
She looks transgendered
Re: "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo by captleonerd(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Dude you aren't smart as you think. Same vain king has been in the news for numerous gaffes lately. A surbodinate only to the Orisha who bragged about removing 800 idols from the kingdom realistically doesn't sound like he cares about our cultural values. Also seen wearing suit on the thrown, leading eid prayers with his crown on, distorting history by saying olubadan is beneath him heck the dodo even crowned the Jamaican wife in defiance of existing Yoruba traditional norms.

Guy you are as daft and disgraceful as the Oluwo.
these were not the issues you raised in the post I quoted. you criticised him for praising his beautiful wife. that is not an offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.