Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (92210 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Wallade(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abi this guy don pull DaGrin stunt on us ni.

Hmmm
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by smudge2079(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations to u... Life is a choice
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
You do not die as a legend son, you die like a crack addict, a cocktail of crack and cannabis might be heaven on earth, but it does take away your life from earth when you become addicted to that lifestyle.

Drugs should be taken in moderation, that is why they are called 'controlled substances'. Drugs are favorite past time of most wealthy people, but they take it in moderation, but the moment a fast-money individual gets to know abt drugs, they dive straight in as a poor dog rushes food like there is no tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by anthony533(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
You will not die, i wish You could limit the intake of drugs... shocked
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by hedonistic: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

If 2pac were alive I doubt if he would be called a legend.

Exactly. Same with Biggie. The acclaim wouldn't be this strong. People for don see them finish.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by LaconicINC: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Obviously this guy is not sick.... Sick people no dey tweet..
you just nailed it, this is a publicity stunt
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by iSpread(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
sad
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Etianwanokon: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
You won't die prematurely.
May the sun of righteousness rise with healing in it's wings and heal you in Jesus Christ Mighty name. Amen. We are praying for you.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by emerged01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dem don sell oshogbo weed for wizkid
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Afritop(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
A BOY WILL ALWAYS BE A BOY. UNLESS HE CHANGES HIS DETERMINATION, AND BEGIN TO THINK POSITIVELY A KID WILL REMAIN A KID AND HIS VISION WILL NEVER GROW.
WHY IS WHIZKID WISHING RIP FOR HIMSELF cry
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Truefaith:
No legend is remembered 5 years after he is dead.

The notion that anyone outside your immediate family will remember you after 10 years is self-deceit.

Thinking about how you meet your Maker would be a wiser thing.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/24/how-to-get-to-heaven/

Don't believe anyone saying you are too young to die: 155,000 people have died today, many were younger than you.

Yeah right... What about 2pac, Bob Marley, Fela..to name a few they didn't die yesterday
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Him body don dey talk to am small small. Ritual no good.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Funkybabee(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bro go drink 'Aporo epa jebu' stop giving blogger news cuz they will start now and be saying our secret source told us yeye thing

Weed too much.......Pele get well soon the Lord is your strength you still have a long way to go
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by piagetskinner(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
better repent first..na that one be koko

because eventually all men must die

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by greatman247(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
veekid:
You can die first and let's see

He's already a legend even without death.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by sobastical: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Die. A legend and end up where?

its. not all about fame and money, health should have been paramount and after life too.

I pray you recover fast and make amends
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by oruma19: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nokiaguy:
Wizkid seems to be passing through difficult times due to health complications.

The singer took to his twitter handle few hours ago to inform his fans and also apologized for missing shows.

He wrote;

“If I die today, I die a legend”

His fans in turn troop to his timeline to wish him quick recovery. See some of their tweets below..

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/im-sick-and-if-i-die-today-ill-die.html?m=1

stop talking rubbish u small boy. U shall live to fulfill ur days . u will not die.. Take ur time ooo, there's power in the tongue. I cancel every negative word u v spoken against ur self. U go old and enjoy ur grandchildren.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Tefash(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nokiaguy:
Wizkid seems to be passing through difficult times due to health complications.

The singer took to his twitter handle few hours ago to inform his fans and also apologized for missing shows.

He wrote;

“If I die today, I die a legend”

His fans in turn troop to his timeline to wish him quick recovery. See some of their tweets below..

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/im-sick-and-if-i-die-today-ill-die.html?m=1

baba nla you shall live long
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Chikelue2000(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
rossyc:
Does he want to meet his maker?
so where do we chat then, fb, WhatsApp, bbm or 2go?, lol
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by sobastical: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Funkybabee:
Bro go drink 'Aporo epa jebu' stop giving blogger news cuz they will start now and be saying our secret source told us yeye thing

Weed too much.......Pele get well soon the Lord is your strength you still have a long way to go

He has moved fast to his future. ..lol just joking

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by chronique(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
logica:
Any pacesetter has achieved legendary status; legends will be told about him. He is therefore a legend.

Can you itemize with few points, the pace set by wizkid?
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Diso60090(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
kingxsamz:
baba nla..
u won't die In Jesus name... Amen...
frog fans would soon come here and start saying trash...
example : like this fool here

Bush goat lion dey look for you
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Diso60090(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well my R brother
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Elmojiid(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
this guy use jazz to blow...now i see, it is time to remew is jazz so he wan fake death.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
does this boy wanna die?
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by SHTFguy: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Aids don catch this one?

Say No To Baby mama culture
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Brings DaGrins case to fore...
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Obviously this guy is not sick.... Sick people no dey tweet..
says who?sick people no dey fok? Na when person sick na dat time pussssy too dey hungry person like shawarma
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by thesicilian: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:
Baba abeg don't waste our YNWA on Wizkid we get match on Saturday against man city

When he was advised of unhealthy lifestyle he didn't heed to advice
Hahaha. We are beating them again. Hakuna Matata.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by chronique(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
A lot of people are mixing things up here. Firstly, there is nothing that wizkid has done, that no Nigerian musician, has apparently not done before him. He only leveraged on the platform others before him, provided. When stories are told of legends, there are salient key points that are used to buttress that. People talking about 2pac, fail to realize that 2pac didn't just automatically become a legend at death. His body of works released long after his death which were relevant long after he had gone, cemented that title. At his death, he was seen as a gem and a talent that left too soon. Michael Jackson was a legend in life after selling lots of platinum albums in a career that lasted for several decades. Same with people like Prince. 2face could be called a legend cos he set new heights in modern day contemporary Afro pop music in Nigeria, not just cause he had a big hit(african queen). Before the era of the new school, Nigerian Afro, highlife,reggae and juju music was big back then in the 70s-80s and 90s. That was the era where the big international record labels like Sony music and the rest, were in Nigeria. Indomie noodles generation of kids should not just come here and call what is not, something else. I admire and respect all efforts put in by the new school, and I'm proud of what the likes of wizkid, davido, olamide and Co are doing even though I really don't like every material dey release and all that. But y'all should slow down on the legendary status you guys are dishing out. I listened to music from the era of the Sir Shina Peters, Majek fashek, blacky, Tina onwudiwe, KSA, Christian essien igbokwe, Angelique kidjo, ras kimono, Alex o, oritz williki, fela, etc. That was when we had record labels like polygram, Sony, premier, ivory music, etc. That was the era when record labels had structures and music business was run properly.
No doubt, these kids would some day become legends in their own right but not just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:
Lol so u are scared of death afterall..
When u were smoking loads of hemp and displaying it on social media... u didnt know u were burning ur liver and lungs

And Living a reckless love with hoes.
U didnt know there is STD...PAR3NTAL TRAINING GONE WRONG i guess!!

May God help u shaa.
he ain't scared.. no sane person should be scared of death,
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by giftedben: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is that what he has been telling himself, even the musicians that started all the way back have been forgotten meanwhile some of them are alive.

When you fail to build an empire, you are not worth to be called a legend.

Na with baby baby song you won take be legend. Take 2face as an example and park well.

The only legends I recognize is fella, Oliver De Coque, Osadebe and Majekodunmi Fasheke, 2pac, biggie smalls and emenim listen to their unique music's, even timaya sing pass you.

You might be doing well in the industry no doubt but your music's are sh't.

All these small boys self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.