Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (92211 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Orpe7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na so dagrin sef sing o
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Andy2274: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abi d time them give you for yonda don reach?
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by roqrules04(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wizkid, don't die yet kindly feature Lil Uzi vert first oh
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by goksman2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes you die a legend but a life without Christ, you die in vain.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
I sincerely hope DAT dis isn't anoda Dagirin story
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by NSK4U(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
sorry good musician, life awaits u.

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
They Don mail his date of departure to am... You have had it all. What else did they promise?
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by EternalTruth: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Flashh:
Wizkid had been caught.
You don see your death date. Eyah!
them don show am like dagrin
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by GOZILLA(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
the guy juju don expire
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Flashh: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
EternalTruth:
them don show am like dagrin
Hahahaha!
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by perryy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
konfused:
I don't think that tweet means he is sick or having health issues.

He is just hyping himself I presume

Ojuelegba is a classic, damn, that song makes me high especially the remix with Drake and Skepta

Me too. Ojuelegba makes me love Wizkid. The story there is mine, the song was written for me because I can't really explain how God changed my life. Live long wizkid.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by StackNerd: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
I,m sorry to say, but if Wizkid dies today, tops one year he will be forgotten, I,m sure he will be tempted to compare himself to Tupac hence, this rubbish he is saying , forgetting that Tupac was more than his music, he was a poet(one of the greatest poets of his generation), an activist, a leader, and a revolutionary, he transcended Hip-hop. All Wizkid's body of work is not so spectacular, mind you, I'm not saying he is not talented. But he has not done anything extraordinary. And he has little body of work to make him into a legend, he is just what d,banj was at a time. And nobody dare calls Dbanj a legend, despite being in the game for more than a decade.
My advice to him is to use his voice to make positive change in the society, he has a platform, if he uses that well, he could be a legend.

Tuface fits the profile of a legend. But wizkid! No

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Dotwillis1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
seriously ill and still have time for twitter... undecided
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by silver94(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
shocked

Consequence of excess smoking
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by ensamy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wizkid should give his life to Christ and transform to gospel artist then he will get well and avoid hell fire shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Freeman50(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Starboy...... nothing will happen to you bro Get well soon.......
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by 2felix(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
ILLUMINATI
WHEN U SELL UR SOUL 4 CHEAP
Nokiaguy:
Wizkid seems to be passing through difficult times due to health complications.

The singer took to his twitter handle few hours ago to inform his fans and also apologized for missing shows.

He wrote;

“If I die today, I die a legend”

His fans in turn troop to his timeline to wish him quick recovery. See some of their tweets below..

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/im-sick-and-if-i-die-today-ill-die.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Sagay212: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should stop smoking like his life depends on it. I wish him good health.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pinkberry5:
More like...die a legend in pus*ieology.so please...

Seem u have a degree In pussyiology
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Adedotuntemi: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thank God buhari is back and his not ready to die as legend talk less of u wey never start anything yet I pity u legend ko legend nii
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
sick ke,no body is handling his twitter account his handling it by himself. you shall not die soon but you will still later die sha lol.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by troubleseller: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you die today you'll die a legend that's true. But you are also dead so.....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by iamkneeyi: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
You shall not die in Jesus name..
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by Thimmoh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
legend kor.. you had better stop smoking or you die away like ur tobacco smoke. �
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by cadre88(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
The legends we know ; Sunny Ade, Tubaba, Fela, Orlando Owoh, Onweka Onwenu.. These ones enjoyed/are enjoying long life.. Ogbeni Wizzie should reduce his igbo intake

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by dragunov: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nokiaguy:
Wizkid seems to be passing through difficult times due to health complications.

The singer took to his twitter handle few hours ago to inform his fans and also apologized for missing shows.

He wrote;

“If I die today, I die a legend”

His fans in turn troop to his timeline to wish him quick recovery. See some of their tweets below..

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/im-sick-and-if-i-die-today-ill-die.html?m=1

Ah!Adio, what's the matter. Health issues ke. Adio, if na joke, stop am. Adio sho ra a re o.
Legend ke? Even a common goat knows that guiness beta pass legend. Na how many people de drink am? E for good if you kukuma die a trophy. Legend bawo? Adio je ki ori i re ope o.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by rossyc(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chikelue2000:
so where do we chat then, fb, WhatsApp, bbm or 2go?, lol
You are still on 2go? holy ghost fire, I hope say u no be secondary school smallie? lol...Pm me.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by bedspread: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
What legend are u at death without JESUS CHRIST wizkid?

My brother it's the biggest error u can make.
Hell is not a place u wish for?
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by IbFrancisTooMuch: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Legend? Rest in peace in advance. If you die make dem No cry for you. . . . . . . . . . . You need God bro.
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by DeniseKendricks: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:
Lol so u are scared of death afterall..
When u were smoking loads of hemp and displaying it on social media... u didnt know u were burning ur liver and lungs

And Living a reckless love with hoes.
U didnt know there is STD...PAR3NTAL TRAINING GONE WRONG i guess!!

May God help u shaa.

Shut up Jo, if you dont have sense go and buy in aswani! Do you even know the nature of the sickness?...you are actually sick because if you were alright you would know you have no right to judge the next man...you that had good parental training, what exactly have you achieved other than passing jamb? Donkey!
Re: Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend by dollynnn(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Maybe legend in smoking nd puffing... undecidedMaybe legend in smoking nd puffing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.