Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast (2096 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / 93 Years Old Marry 40 Years Old Lady In Portharcout. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by clickbankboss(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi, good day everyone.

I have a friend who is very young, although he is 38yrs and plan settling down any moment.

So we are debating about something:

Can A guy of 38yrs old settle down (Marry) a lady of 28yrs old?

Is she not going to be older than he after she gave birth?

Is it not wise for him to settle with a girl of 24 or 25yrs?

Or Can he go on to marry the 28yr lady? Is she not gonna get older fast?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Plomo: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:

I’m sorry but this is a very foolish question you just asked.

45 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by tamra(f): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
What do people even want?

8 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Plomo:

Very foolish questions

18 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

I have a friend who is very young, although he is 38yrs and plan settling down any moment.

Thanks in advance.

A man 10yrs older and you are asking this question

Is he not even too old to be marrying that lady

He should be marrying btw 32-35

26 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Bola146(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenddys:

Very foolish questions

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Chris525: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
You’re not ‘ripe’ for marriage. Drop the idea fast.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by coolcharm(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenddys:

Very foolish questions

Very Very foolish question

11 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
romance land and retardssad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Youngwiz71(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
no be wife u dey find, ns sugar daughter you want

8 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by cunny88(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Its a function of how u take care of ur body and d type of body u have. Dere are women in there sixties who are still slaying and some already have wrinkled face and slippers jugs in there thirties. Same with men.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
How will she be older than him after giving birth?
If he married a girl of 24/25yrs,what happens when this same girl becomes 30yrs old?

You or your 38yr old friend needs a change of mentality.

13 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by illicit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
And the guy is suppose to be getting younger

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Jiyke(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Inukwa ajuju, bikonu!

This question shouldn't be asked at all

10years gap, that's even much!
What do people want seff

I tire for this ur ajuju

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by ObabyObaby: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Tell that your friend that's mate marry at the age of 30
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Harrykn: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice Question
Good
Okay let’s see how to start answering this question.
First of all, I have nothing to say, sapa.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Gloriagee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Though I know you are a troll and can't be bothered about your imaginary very young 38 years old friend, please send my heartfelt sympathy to the 28 year old lady cos she's even considering getting pregnant for a guy whose cells can age her by ten years after one pregnancy. wink
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Imagine question. The guy is too old for her. The 38yrs guy probably comes from that tribe that practices child marriage/child abuse. That's why as old as he is, he sees a far younger lady as not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by fati2001(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

u are the friend.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Betboss(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

I'm 33 and will get married at 34. I'm looking at a girl not more than 24, so I think 28 isn't bad considering that he gave the lady 10 yrs gap.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by GboyegaD(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Plomo:

No vex, na say he never gree grow.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Kaybae(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

this your question get as e be oooo, why on Earth will you think 28years will age faster than 38? Even if she gives birth, that age difference is good enough now. Men Sha,

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Themarkethere: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
You and your very young friend that is almost 40years old are looking for 12years old you can always look like a father to kwo...? instead of you and your very very young friend to be thinking of how you can satisfy her in bed so she won't cheat on you with your neighbor seeing you already approached mid life and it's crisis.

Your nearly 40years old very very young friend was admiring how young he is when men in their twenties and early thirties where marrying the less than 28years olds na?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Antoeni(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
HOW DO YOU ADVISE WE SETTLE THIS ISSUE?

A young upwardly mobile and hardworking man who has been working for a popular photocopy manufacturing company based in Fatai Atere Street, Lagos, was finally given a car (repayment through deduction over 4years).

On the very day the car was released to him (a Thursday), he was seen to have given a lift to a very pretty woman at Oshodi, enroute home at about 4:25pm.

This young man got home at about 7:30pm to show the car to the wife.
He left the car key with the wife to examine and admire while he goes into the house to freshen up.

He ran out of shower upon alarming shouts from neighbours of "fire, fire, fire"!

Alas, his new car had been set ablaze by the wife!

When asked why, she said that her husband was spotted at Oshodi at 4:25pm giving a lift to an unknown woman in a brand new car, which she is yet to put her butt on its seat.

And the person who saw them had since returned over an hour ago, despite taking a public transport!
Her submission is that since that is what the husband needs the car for (instrument of fornication and adultery), they are better off without it!

She therefore bought 4 litres of petrol ahead the arrival of her adulterous husband to set the car ablaze!

End of story!

In his response, the husband thanked everyone present, took note of them and promised to invite them when the issue is ripe for discussion!

Most of the neighbours left with mixed reactions!
Some condemning the woman's actions and others saying he deserved what he got!

On Saturday, the wife's elder sister, who lives around Kola bus stop came visiting with the husband, and was surprised to see the burnt remains of the brand new Toyota Highlander Jeep!
Upon enquiries, the husband sent for some of the neighbours as promised and when all were seated, he asked the wife to tell her story!

After ranting and calling her husband different indecent names, she gladly repeated it as said on that day!

Instead of saying anything, the husband asked the sister-in-law to comment!

The woman explained that on that very Thursday at the said time at Oshodi, she was walking on to see if she can get a cheaper bus when suddenly a brand new car parked by her and the driver was her sister's husband.

He gave her a ride and he insisted on dropping her off at home where he eventually stayed for almost an hour to see if her husband will return to meet him.

But since the husband did not return on time, she promised him of their return visit that Saturday, since it coincided with the wife's birthday!

Now, the car is already burnt on the assumption that the husband is adulterous.

HOW DO YOU ADVISE WE SETTLE THIS ISSUE?

...AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE!.

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by bjprodint1: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Plomo:

why are you sorry 4 saying the truth?
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Liposure: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
You should be happy she way way younger than your friend and she's ready to settle down with him. Most girls won't consider him.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by ahnie: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Very foolish questions.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by greenie77: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Women outlive men and you both are debating a 28 year old woman would get older fast? Who dies earlier?

Going by Nigeria's life expectancy, where for males it is less than 60 yrs, na so your friend wan put one smallie for trouble?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by anthonyuncle(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
your friend is the old person here
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Ifenkilii: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Some questions are not meant to be answered
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think he should think about his mental readiness for a lifelong venture like this....let him attain that maturity to do simple arithmetics, biological analysis and attain other mental development before even considering settling down . As you clearly stated, he is too young to be considering marriage, his issue is beyond his biology age, his mental age counts a lot.

To answer the question, yes, she will be too old for him. The right age of females for him are still about 12yrs old which are out of bounds for now. So he needs to give marriage thoughts another decade so both himself and his future wife could both grow to readiness. Good luck dearie.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Is It A Right For A Someone To Depend On His Father's Wealth? / Beware!!! See What Some Maid Are Doing In Your Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.