Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Any South South Muslims? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any South South Muslims? (1468 Views)

Prayer Camp Bayelsa - Best Prayer Camp South South Nigeria / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Album Tour Under Pharcyde Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Originally posted this in the Islam For Muslims board but haven't gotten any feedback yet:

Are the any on Nairaland?

Does anyone know of any?

This is also open to muslims living in the South South but I'm particularly interested in hearing from any members of the indigenous population that either grew up muslim or converted to Islam later in life.

Thanks in advance.

I'm asking because that's my story: Born in Kaduna (left before I could form memories), grew up in Lagos but "from" Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any South South Muslims? by 1Sharon(f): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ndi alakubar

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
1Sharon:
Ndi alakubar

You're mean with that pic though Sharon.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jahsam:

You wot mate?
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
1Sharon:

You wot mate?

All I'll say is orange is a very nice color on you

2 Likes

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jahsam:
Originally posted this in the Islam For Muslims board but haven't gotten any feedback yet:

Does anyone know of any?

This is also open to muslims living in the South South but I'm particularly interested in hearing from any members of the indigenous population that either grew up muslim or converted to Islam later in life.

Thanks in advance.

I'm asking because that's my story: Born in Kaduna (left before I could form memories), grew up in Lagos but "from" Akwa Ibom.

Hi or better Assalamualaikum
I just read your diary... Indeed you are a good writer. I already concluded that even before I got the place where you mentioned that 'one of your skills is writing' keep it up. I usually get bored when reading other peoples diary and stop halfway but yours kept me glued to the end.
Alhamdulilah for your new faith for indeed it's only ALLAH that guides whom so ever he wanted.. I know its not easy with you over there judging from your background, that's the more reason you have to keep been patience..
Well, there is more to be discussed but I will just put a full stop here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2017
ThatIgalaChic:

Hi or better Assalamualaikum
I just read your diary... Indeed you are a good writer. I already concluded that even before I got the place where you mentioned that 'one of your skills is writing' keep it up. I usually get bored when reading other peoples diary and stop halfway but yours kept me glued to the end.
Alhamdulilah for your new faith for indeed it's only ALLAH that guides whom so ever he wanted.. I know its not easy with you over there judging from your background, that's the more reason you have to keep been patience..
Well, there is more to be discussed but I will just put a full stop here.

Thank you for the encouragement. I’ll try to write more often as well.

Like you said, there’s more to be discussed, hopefully we get to do that over time.

The call is still open for South South/Eastern Muslims. We don’t hear much about our existence. I met one Igbo Muslim once but he has since moved onto something else.

2 Likes

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jahsam:

Thank you for the encouragement. I’ll try to write more often as well.

Like you said, there’s more to be discussed, hopefully we get to do that over time.

The call is still open for South South/Eastern Muslims. We don’t hear much about our existence. I met one Igbo Muslim once but he has since moved onto something else.

Well you guys are quite few though, so the challenge is much higher...You are very lucky to have receive this guidance.. My prayer for is that may ALLAH Subhanahu wata'ala continue to guide you ,give you the strength and determination to keep you in the faith till the death..
PS..please when quoting any verse from the glorious Qur'an,do try and include the chapter no and verse no..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Graycoder: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Keep the deceit flowing
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jahsam:

Does anyone know of any?

This is also open to muslims living in the South South but I'm particularly interested in hearing from any members of the indigenous population that either grew up muslim or converted to Islam later in life

..wow,beautiful,read your diary sometime ago,well i must say this,you are a good writer....back to the topic,ARE YOU SURE OF YOUR DECISIONS?,OR ARE YOU JUST CURIOUS?,.as for me,i'm always curious of somethings in life e.g some religions praticed by people,thats why i read books abt them,study and observe them from afar(cox there is no crime in knowing abt other peoples belief)eg their way of life ,but nt commiting myself to it,..if sure,then get their holybook and some books that explains more about the belief,.so its up to you to read and understand the whole thing yourself,....study before commiting
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Didov1:
..wow,beautiful,read your diary sometime ago,well i must say this,you are a good writer....back to the topic,ARE YOU SURE OF YOUR DECISIONS?,OR ARE YOU JUST CURIOUS?,.as for me,i'm always curious of somethings in life e.g some religions praticed by people,thats why i read books abt them,study and observe them from afar(cox there is no crime in knowing abt other peoples belief)eg their way of life ,but nt commiting myself to it,..if sure,then get their holybook and some books that explains more about the belief,.so its up to you to read and understand the whole thing yourself,....study before commiting

Thanks for your concern, and the compliment on my writing. I greatly appreciate that.

This conversion to Islam is not a decision that I'm taking lightly and it's also not a journey that just begun. In part it's a product of the way my mind works; I need to commit to something that'll help give me some purpose and a reason to keep living. Time and time again, that void has been filled with this particular belief system. It takes on a particular sort of urgency given my depression and suicidal ideation i.e, when you're trying to fight the intrusive thoughts that come to mind and you need something, anything to help you get by...you can through some dark places. The things I had already been through, I didn't honestly feel like there was a place for me in Christianity or Jehovah's Witnessing anymore. There were and are aspects of my identity that felt fundamentally incompatible with the sort of person it appeared I needed to be under those belief systems.

If we are to believe in prayer and trust that I have been guided correctly then my prayers led me to Islam, time and time again. This time I just decided to stop ignoring the call and actually engage with it. It certainly isn't a magic bullet that will somehow make my life easier but it makes the most sense to me. I described to someone else that reading the Quran felt like coming home. So many aspects of my mind, and my faith that I had previously been ashamed of or afraid to face suddenly made sense and I felt a stronger sense of support and determination. That "anchor" that my parents had spoken about and that they had found in Jehovah's Witnessing, I feel like I've finally found it and it's an anchor for millions of other people as well. It wasn't just from reading either. It was from an honest appraisal and me going towards the religion that felt like it had the least amount of hate and fetishisation of death.

I'm still getting used to it, like a newborn I'm learning how to walk with the religion. There is a lot that will take years and lifetimes to understand and, again, if we are to believe in souls, heaven or The Hereafter, then how much time do I have to spare?

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
bro Allah hear all languages so u can ricite an English translation nd transletration Quran and Allah prefers u even praying in d lang u nd him(ALLAH) understand
but Quran is easier to memorize in arabic and arabic is language of d one to which d Quran was revealed(i.e Rasul (SAW)

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nyc write up by d way

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
...@jahsam,,talking about the hate in christianity,i wld say there is hate only in times of domination,like the type of church you attend and the name of your church,thats the modern christianity for you(endtime christianity lol),bt it has been foretold by christ in the bible,(i'll call it intolerance nt hatred),tho i like somethings in muslims like oneness in time of worship(sofar you're a muslim either shitte or sunine,when its time for prayer,they'll forget their difference and pray in same mosque),and the use of hijab,which promote modesty in dressing,.well thats all....all other goodthings you find in the quran can also be found in the bible,only if you look well,read and pray for understanding when reading the bible,....talking about fetishness,.my dear,they are in both sides,where i stay most muslims are fetish,esp the alfas and imams,majority like 70% r all muslims nd too diabolic,esp ritual killing 4 money,alfas seeing visions only on sand bt that doesnt stop me 4rm having a muslim as friend,...
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
@jahsam...you give it up 4 christians to be too fetish bt i'm doing the opposite here,.that why its good to be good in all things you do..be it a muslim,christian jst be good.....talking about the suicide stuff,i think it has ntin to do with ur religion,or should i say your environment and place you worship can also affect you,like okay,i heard jw dnt bliv in hell shey??...who on a normal day wld want to take his when he knws that he will endup burning in hell if sucessful.??..(muslim also belief in hell).u see,this whole is jst too deep 4 human understanding,i will jst say this,..give christ second chance into you life and always pray 4 understanding...bt if your mind is madeup,then goodluck dear,.may God give you the peace uv always pray for and grant you your heart desire amen

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by analice107: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jahsam:

Check her signature, She's a Muslim.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2017
tho thats NOT a good enough reason to change@jahsam,like u wrote earlier,you re still a toddler in your new found belief,i think those books might help you become a full grown man...jst try to get some books that can help you.i think thats the best advice a christian friend can give you(cox i think we are friends already)...goodluck to you once again,.nd abt that girl @diary dnt let her bf get hold of you.....goodnight
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Any South South Muslims? by enilove(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Jahsam:

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance.

Is is wrong to build on another persons foundation and fraudulent to claim the foundation belongs to you and the owner.
Your section would not allow Christians to make any post in your muslim section but you can come seeking for south south muslims as though this is your section. If you could not find s.s muslims in a 100% muslim section , how do you expect to find muslims in a section for 0% muslims.

Pls note that we christians don't believe in your allah even though your quran says your allah is the same with the God of the Bible in :Surah 2: 139 Allah SWT says:

قُلْ أَتُحَآجُّونَنَا فِى اللَّهِ وَهُوَ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ وَلَنَآ أَعْمٰلُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمٰلُكُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ ۥ مُخْلِصُونَ
"Say, [O Muhammad], "Do you argue with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. And we are sincere [in deed and intention] to Him.""
(QS. Al-Baqara: Verse 139)

* Via the Beautiful Qur'an https:///QLwc8B

But the above is falsehood in that what the users of the Bible do and believe are diff. from what d muslims do and believe. Original products always come b4 the counterfeit.

The God of the Bible swears only by Himself or His name because there is nothing greater than Him.
But the god of the quran swears by the sun, moon, mountains, angels, stars . eg surah 68:1 " I swear by the stars when it goes down...sura 56:75 I swear by the stars falling down...

We dont believe in the god that shares the same name with moon goddess ( allat) .

Leave this section .
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

Is is wrong to build on another persons foundation and fraudulent to claim the foundation belongs to you and the owner.
Your section would not allow Christians to make any post in your muslim section but you can come seeking for south south muslims as though this is your section. If you could not find s.s muslims in a 100% muslim section , how do you expect to find muslims in a section for 0% muslims.

Pls note that we christians don't believe in your allah even though your quran says your allah is the same with the God of the Bible in :Surah 2: 139 Allah SWT says:

قُلْ أَتُحَآجُّونَنَا فِى اللَّهِ وَهُوَ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ وَلَنَآ أَعْمٰلُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمٰلُكُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ ۥ مُخْلِصُونَ
"Say, [O Muhammad], "Do you argue with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. And we are sincere [in deed and intention] to Him.""

But the above is falsehood in that what the users of the Bible do and believe are diff. from what d muslims do and believe. Original products always come b4 the counterfeit.

The God of the Bible swears only by Himself or His name because there is nothing greater than Him.
But the god of the quran swears by the sun, moon, mountains, angels, stars . eg surah 68:1 " I swear by the stars when it goes down...sura 56:75 I swear by the stars falling down...

We dont believe in the god that shares the same name with moon goddess ( allat) .

Leave this section .
u don't have a point Allah created all tings and so he can swear by any thing he doesn't have to swear by himself bcoz dat is how great he is
u always bring up illogical point baseless point

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

Leave this section .

Please, have a little compassion. If we want to get really technical; I posted this in the Religion section, so I did nothing wrong. It’s open to all.

Logistically, it’s easier this way because I get to reach people that may not feel comfortable accepting the declaration that they are Muslim in order to post on the Islam for Muslims section.

Again, have a little compassion. It’s not too much to ask.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by enilove(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
umarsheks6:
u don't have a point Allah created all tings and so he can swear by any thing he doesn't have to swear by himself bcoz dat is how great he is
u always bring up illogical point baseless point

You think it is illogical , right.

Since the Quran claima that its god is the same God of the Holy Bible , we would expect to find them being in agreement regarding the issue of oath -making and other things.

The God of the Bible swears by Himself and men swear by greater power which is God.Genesis 22: 16.

Genesis 22:16-17 KJV
And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord , for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son : [17] That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Oath breaking has a purnishable consequence , since there is no power that can purnish God, He therefore swears by His name or personality. He created the mountains , how can he swear by the mountain . For the mountain to do what?

The God of the Bible does not swear by His creation. Why does that of Islam swear by created things. We expect the same standard from the same God.

This is just for you muslims to consider and decide.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

You think it is illogical , right.

Since the Quran claima that its god is the same God of the Holy Bible , we would expect to find them being in agreement regarding the issue of oath -making and other things.

The God of the Bible swears by Himself and men swear by greater power which is God.Genesis 22: 16.

Genesis 22:16-17 KJV
And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord , for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son : [17] That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Oath breaking has a purnishable consequence , since there is no power that can purnish God, He therefore swears by His name or personality. He created the mountains , how can he swear by the mountain . For the mountain to do what?

The God of the Bible does not swear by His creation. Why does that of Islam swear by created things. We expect the same standard from the same God.

This is just for you muslims to consider and decide.
since wen I have born Since ( 1999 till date) I have never seen a sign sent down by jesus Christ
do u knw y? bcoz he isn't God he is a mortal
Re: Any South South Muslims? by enilove(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
umarsheks6:
since wen I have born Since ( 1999 till date) I have never seen a sign sent down by jesus Christ

Send me your email or your whatsapp number and I will send you a video showing a baby that was in coma since 2 months old who was taking to church after 6 months and prayers in Jesus name made her come back alive.

Jesus is immortal because it not not possible for mortal to give life mortal like himself.
Can a mortal forgive sin? Who can forgive sin except God,which is immortal . Read:

Mark 2:1-12 KJV
And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. [2] And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them , no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them. [3] And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. [4] And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. [5] When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. [6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, [7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? [8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? [9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? [10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) [11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. [12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We NERVER SAW IT ON THIS FASHION .

Also this :

Mark 4:37-41 KJV
And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. [38] And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? [39] And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. [40] And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? [41] And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS THIS? Immortal , for sure.

A lion will always give birth to a lion. If the Spirit of God was Jesus' Father , then he belongs to that Spirit Being which is God. The Spirit he is made of is the Spirit of God and he is God.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

Send me your email or your whatsapp number and I will send you a video showing a baby that was in coma since 2 months old who was taking to church after 6 months and prayers in Jesus name made her come back alive.

Jesus is immortal because it not not possible for mortal to give life mortal like himself.
Can a mortal forgive sin? Who can forgive sin except God,which is immortal . Read:

Mark 2:1-12 KJV
And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. [2] And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them , no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them. [3] And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. [4] And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. [5] When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. [6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, [7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? [8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? [9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? [10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) [11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. [12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We NERVER SAW IT ON THIS FASHION .

Also this :

Mark 4:37-41 KJV
And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. [38] And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? [39] And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. [40] And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? [41] And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS THIS? Immortal , for sure.

A lion will always give birth to a lion. If the Spirit of God was Jesus' Father , then he belongs to that Spirit Being which is God. The Spirit he is made of is the Spirit of God and he is God.
Did jesus die? yes mind u immortals don't die
d only Thing special ISA(AS) was that he was strengthen wit d holy spirit and he was a messanger of God
y he came out of comma was bcoz God willed it to happen

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by enilove(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
umarsheks6:
Did jesus die? yes mind u immortals don't die
d only Thing special ISA(AS) was that he was strengthen wit d holy spirit and he was a messanger of God
y he came out of comma was bcoz God willed it to happen

You should know that you are also immortal living in a mortal flesh. When somebody dies, his mortal body dies but his spirit lives. The spirit is immortal.
You will, as you grow older , understand something.

John 11:25-26 KJV
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Luke 24:34-49 KJV
Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. [35] And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread. [36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. [37] But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. [38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? [39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. [40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. [41] And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? [42] And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. [43] And he took it , and did eat before them. [44] And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. [45] Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, [46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: [47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. [48] And ye are witnesses of these things. [49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by tartar9(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

You should know that you are also immortal living in a mortal flesh. When somebody dies, his mortal body dies but his spirit lives. The spirit is immortal.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. [35] And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread. [36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. [37] But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. [38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? [39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. [40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. [41] And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? [42] And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. [43] And he took it , and did eat before them. [44] And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. [45] Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, [46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: [47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. [48] And ye are witnesses of these things. [49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

So the so-called 'great sacrifice' was just the death of a mortal flesh
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
enilove:

the fact dat ruh(soul) is emmbeded in a mortal body dat makes u a mortal
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
umarsheks6:
..maybe you are just too blind to see..,bt nt to worry,i have seen a whole lot of signs sent by your deity since memorial,its a good sign to the believers,bt a great warning to the unbelievers,but it jst made us stronger.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Auki: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jahsam:

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance.

May Allah be with you and May He admit us into the highest Paradise.

Seek knowledge my brother, establish prayer shun all that is evils, do right. Be soft and kind to ur parent except where they ask you to sin.

Be patient and depend solely on Allah for you will hear and experience much hate from unbelievers especially Christians.

1 Like

Re: Any South South Muslims? by enilove(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Auki:

May Allah be with you and May He admit us into the highest Paradise.

Seek knowledge my brother, establish prayer shun all that is evils, do right. Be soft and kind to ur parent except where they ask you to sin.

Be patient and depend solely on Allah for you will hear and experience much hate from unbelievers especially Christians.

You Muslims are not diff from serpents. Your quran teaches hatred especially towards those who do not believe in your religion of violence.
The Islam was spread through violence. Muhammed was a murderer. Abubakr continued with the jihad. The Hausas in the northern Nigeria bcame muslims when utman Dan fodio ,a fulani, came and fought with them then converted them to muslims. See below:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:
Bukhari.
Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

That is why in the last 20 years you here about the atrocities of the muslims. We call them terrorists but u call them jihadist.

You kill innocent people arround the world to spread ur religion. Most of you are happy with the activities of the Boko Haram, Osama Bin Ladin , Isis and others .

So with all these evil things you expect people to love you while your religion teaches hatred and sowing hatred.

There is an Islamic section just go there. You people should reason and change. You bar people from making comment in ur section but finds it right to make comments in this section.

That is why people view your religion as evil because you don't accomodate and loves violence.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Auki: 2:31am On Oct 07, 2017
You will hear and experience so much hatred from unbelievers especially the people of the book(Jew and Christian) as typified by below speech:

enilove:

You Muslims are not diff from serpents. Your quran teaches hatred especially towards those who do not believe in your religion of violence.
The Islam was spread through violence. Muhammed was a murderer. Abubakr continued with the jihad. The Hausas in the northern Nigeria bcame muslims when utman Dan fodio ,a fulani, came and fought with them then converted them to muslims. See below:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:
Bukhari.
Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

That is why in the last 20 years you here about the atrocities of the muslims. We call them terrorists but u call them jihadist.

You kill innocent people arround the world to spread ur religion. Most of you are happy with the activities of the Boko Haram, Osama Bin Ladin , Isis and others .

So with all these evil things you expect people to love you while your religion teaches hatred and sowing hatred.

There is an Islamic section just go there. You people should reason and change. You bar people from making comment in ur section but finds it right to make comments in this section.

That is why people view your religion as evil because you don't accomodate and loves violence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Birthday Video Of Pastor Chukwuemeka In Onitsha Where Money Was Disrespect / The Big Joke In Christianity / The Biblical Jesus Didn't Know How To Preach Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.