Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Any South South Muslims? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any South South Muslims? (1491 Views)

Prayer Camp Bayelsa - Best Prayer Camp South South Nigeria / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Album Tour Under Pharcyde Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any South South Muslims? by tartar9(m): 4:30am On Oct 07, 2017
enilove:

[s]You Muslims are not diff from serpents. Your quran teaches hatred especially towards those who do not believe in your religion of violence.
The Islam was spread through violence. Muhammed was a murderer. Abubakr continued with the jihad. The Hausas in the northern Nigeria bcame muslims when utman Dan fodio ,a fulani, came and fought with them then converted them to muslims. See below:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:
Bukhari.
Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

That is why in the last 20 years you here about the atrocities of the muslims. We call them terrorists but u call them jihadist.

You kill innocent people arround the world to spread ur religion. Most of you are happy with the activities of the Boko Haram, Osama Bin Ladin , Isis and others .

So with all these evil things you expect people to love you while your religion teaches hatred and sowing hatred.

There is an Islamic section just go there. You people should reason and change. You bar people from making comment in ur section but finds it right to make comments in this section.

That is why people view your religion as evil because you don't accomodate and loves violence.[/s]

As usual they are unable to address the sublime logic of the basic tenets by which Islam is founded as opposed to the irrationality they profess,so why not comfort themselves with the only resort they possess-demonize the opponent,assasinate it's character,paint it evil...Like all these will make the humor they carry as religion less stupid.
Why not keep engaging in the same tactics typical of people who have nothing to say,no matter how irksome it has become.Yes of course JIHAD is the pinnacle of our worship.Whatever images that may conjure in your psyches-I don't care,since it's obvious you lot have your minds programmed on what to believe.
And as footnote addressing your willful and glaring ignorance;The Hausas have been Muslims aeons before Dan Fodio was birthed.
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Didov1:
..maybe you are just too blind to see..,bt nt to worry,i have seen a whole lot of signs sent by your deity since memorial,its a good sign to the believers,bt a great warning to the unbelievers,but it jst made us stronger.
u are d one blind folded
death will soon come to everyone sooner or later it will b clear to both me and
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Didov1(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
umarsheks6:
u are d one blind folded
death will soon come to everyone sooner or later it will b clear to both me and
.blindfolded in what way,i can see the signs sent by your deity i'm nt denying the signs .yh..death is inevictable,nd i cnt wait to see if ur holy prophet later make paradise with his 72 goodies cox he wasnt certain if he will make it while still on earth,i pray he make it tho cox i jst cnt imagine those peace sent to him to been wasted ...
Re: Any South South Muslims? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu, Good day maam Am so sorry to mention you on this thread, pls I will like you to send me your email here, I need to send you a message.. Its your sis in the deen all the way from newborn tread.. thanks
cc, MamaOO
Re: Any South South Muslims? by MamaOO: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2017
ThatIgalaChic:
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,
Good day maam
Am so sorry to mention you on this thread,
pls I will like you to send me your email here, I need to send you a message..
Its your sis in the deen all the way from newborn tread..
thanks

cc,
MamaOO

I just replied your email.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 11 Monolithic Rock-Hewn Churches Of Ethiopia (new Jerusalem) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) / Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.