Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari (15027 Views)

Hope Buhari Will Eat The So Called Local Rice. / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Easter: Ikpeazu Calls For Renewed Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
One Dollar to One Naira or nothing
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
And when have the presence of Buhari installed hope in Nigeria except in the mind of his deluded zombies? A president that have only brought untold hardship,attempt and outright suicide,bigotry,fulani hegemony, deception in governance among many. cry cry
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by arabbunkum: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Renewed hope to punish Nigerians with hunger and hardship. Issorite

1 Like

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by nwaagulu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
And he still hoping...wen will ur hope will become hopefull?
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by blackbeau1(f): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
And that is how he is going to keep receiving people, instead of concentrating on his Job.
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hope na useless, just for the north. Be less tribal for once it's too obvious now.
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by expensiveguyman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Action speak louder than voice mr dullard. u hv been vomiting the same thing for past 2years now, yet d situation of d con3 is getting worse crycrycry
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by truehero(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Eastfield1:
Says Jubrin.
the imported Sudanese Vegetable

grin grin grin u wicked
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Onye ara!!
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Dmec(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by positivelord: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
This Sudanese man no go kill pesin

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by truehero(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
From Nigeria to Sudan grin grin grin Buhari Don turn Merlin
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by talk2emma: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Go and lay in the sick bed ewu
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Useless and stupid Mr p
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
We have be with hope in this country for long even before the 60's..
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by ahaika23: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eya, hope that you will live through your tenure I suppose!
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by PrinzCarter(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
E be like say Dis man still dey sick nd has nt recover frm were he dropped d full nigeria undecided angry
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by jameso88(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
I weep for my people whenever I see this kind of Post. what a country, what a people.
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Renewed hope! The old man think he is still running for election. cheesy wink
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by discusant: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari was addressing his Daura/ Nigher Republic brethren here that he came home with a renewed hope to keep Failed one Nigeria which favors the Daura/Niger Republic groups more than the oil producing areas of the SS and SE. Buhari's only means to sustain one Nigeria is drafting arms and ammunition to the East and SS regions. What a renewed hope for aged Buhari - no country is kept united with force of arms.
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Elbowroom: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
To be honest, I to a large extent, believe that this is not the real Buhari. I've been scanning every of his old pictures against the new ones, and it does seem we are dealing with a clone.

Check the cheeks, flat for the old Buhari, but drupy for the new one.

Check the hand, and the complexion. Something is "cooked" about it.

If at the age, you believe the lies from Nnamdi kanu just to score cheap propaganda

Then you are no different from Shekau's fighters, because they are easily turned and brainwashed..

Nobody or no person has ever been cloned on earth, it is illegal and unproductive

Forget watch Hollywood movies

It is impossible

Buhari is a Muslim, Muslim doesn't joke with their deceased.. They Bury them that same day assuming they are dead or died

But when someone like Nnamdi kanu that said buhari will not enter this country alive, then weeks later buhari entered Nigeria alive

Then after sometime, the same Nnamdi kanu said buhari is a clone

And you believed the hunchback poikilothermic animal

Then I smh for you...

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
You better Hope for the best for Nigeria Mr. President Buhari I watching you. sad undecided

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
which hope can someone tell Muhammadu Jubrin to shut up... tell me if this Sudanese imposter below is Buhari

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by billante(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
There is A Saying you cant Give what you don't have!

Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by PatriotTemidayo: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Elbowroom:

If at the age, you believe the lies from Nnamdi kanu just to score cheap propaganda

Then you are no different from Shekau's fighters, because they are easily turned and brainwashed..

Nobody or no person has ever been cloned on earth, it is illegal and unproductive

Forget watch Hollywood movies

It is impossible

Buhari is a Muslim, Muslim doesn't joke with their deceased.. They Bury them that same day assuming they are dead or died

But when someone like Nnamdi kanu that said buhari will not enter this country alive, then weeks later buhari entered Nigeria alive

Then after sometime, the same Nnamdi kanu said buhari is a clone

And you believed the hunchback poikilothermic animal

Then I smh for you...
Brother, I feel for you.

A mind that cannot question possibilities is dead.

Good luck.
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
To be honest, I to a large extent, believe that this is not the real Buhari. I've been scanning every of his old pictures against the new ones, and it does seem we are dealing with a clone.

Check the cheeks, flat for the old Buhari, but drupy for the new one.

Check the hand, and the complexion. Something is "cooked" about it.

Kindly upload all the pictures here... so we could see the differences together.. werey boy
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Samabu07(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
I do not want your renewed hope. Just make cost of living less expensive to what it is now. Ensure better living conditions, better business opportunities etc.
After 2019, go to the other room and enjoy with Mrs Aisha Buhari. Just leave us for a younger generational visioned leader. cool
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by PatriotTemidayo: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mushriqun:

Kindly upload all the pictures here... so we could see the differences together.. werey boy
Asinwin! angry
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Asinwin! angry
� Shoti'jeun
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Elbowroom: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Brother, I feel for you.

A mind that cannot question possibilities is dead.

Good luck.

We must learn not to tribalise or politicise everything

But here in Nigeria, just because we hate someone it always becloud our reasoning

You may not like buhari, but remember he's human too

And don't be surprised if all Kanu's noise is just to seek relevancy and milk his people dry.. every man has a price
Re: I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari by Nackzy: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
The only thing you don't have is shame.... I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians / Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.