Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno (42059 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife / Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by pittoilet(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
There is bad news in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital as a serving policeman attached to the state’s police command, Mr Donatus Oyibe, yesterday afternoon reportedly committed suicide. The incidence, Daily Sun found, happened at Ukwuakpu axis of Abakaliki capital.

Also, the decomposing body of a 70-year-old woman allegedly abducted and killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Ezi Ajah, Amuro Community in Afikpo North Local Government Area of the state, Mrs Uche Oko, was found in the bush by the residents of the area.

Oyibe, a native of Ndegu Ishieke in Ebonyi Local Government Area of the state was said to have jumped inside a deep well when he went to fetch water.

According to sources close to the deceased, his tragic death might be connected with his recent transfer to Borno State. He was reportedly displeased after his posting letter was released on August 28.

The deceased’s daughter, Ukamaka, narrated that his late father took bucket to fetch water from the well but could not be seen for several hours. His unknown whereabouts created suspicion and tension that led to his search.

She added that when they got to the water well, his bucket was seen and they looked inside the well only to discover that he has died.

“He went to fetch water from our well on Sunday night but could not come back after some time that created suspicion and we started looking for him. I went to the well and saw his bucket. When I looked inside the well, I discovered that he has died” she narrated.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Loveth Ogah, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, said she was not aware of the development. She said that she would get back to our reporter but did not return as at the time of filing this report.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/policeman-commits-suicide-in-ebonyi/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Bashliveon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
FTC all the way... first time here...

He should have just resign instead of that..
me too cannot die for Nigeria o

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
He's not patriotic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Coward Flattino.

No be him mates dey Borno State? Why did he join the Police in d first place? To collect 20 naira tithes from drivers abi?

Idiot.

But which kain name be pittoilet for babe again na? grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP.

It is well. I don't want to believe he died because he was posted to borno. Maybe it was something else we are not clear about.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
The man no wan die for Shekau boys hand...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:
He's not patriotic.
LOL Patrio what? Who wants to die for Nigeria? That man is a die hard Biafran.

33 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
EricIyke:

LOL
Patrio what?
Who wants to die for Nigeria?
That man is a die hard Biafran.
Hahaha. Nigeria is not worth dying for though. But he could as well have just resigned.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by mofeoluwadassah: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
so which one is better in the two now.....he wasted his life just like that...coward cry

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Flashh: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by madridguy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
tongue
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
The cowards die multiple times before their death...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by oneeast: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
See what Bubu caused because of BH.

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nawa oooo.. How pesin go jz keel hinsef cuz of posting??Naija ppl wey like deir lives.. There is more to this story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Deffymanu: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rip to the dead but this is hilarious grin grin
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by hatchy(f): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
The coward doesn't want to die but at last he took his own life.

This is a very good evidence to prove that 95% of those in the police force are there not for service to the public and build a career but their own selfish interest of making ends meet due to unemployment in the land.

His gratuities should be used to feed officers in the front line fighting insurgents in Maiduguri.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
The man no wan die... I no blame him... who want to die for a country like Nigeria
And he still died @ last
The fear of Borno+Boko could be the beginning of heart-attack
E for die honourably na

1 Like

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Banter1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
I wan laff so hard. If na to harrass innocent citizens now them sabi. Make somebody stick 20 naira for him right hand.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Ezedon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
The man is not serious
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Saifullah01: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
The man no wan die... I no blame him... who want to die for a country like Nigeria

I hope you realize the irony in your post.

I just hope the guy didn't go AWOL they should identify his body and verify
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by adjoviomole(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seriously serious

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by 234GT(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Village people remote control
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by burkingx(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by JuneOctober(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin I am sorry for laughing but... grin why na?
RIP oga. You shouldn't have
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Gangster1ms: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by soberdrunk(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
angry
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by englishmart(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
is he an Igbo man? Because even if I book haram shoot me, I won't accept to die

1 Like

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by 9japrof(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
There is more to this story, this could be an accident or he was pushed into the well

Selling the suicide card would be wrong, what happened to resignation?

Buh if na true say this man because of borno decide to die, then he is a coward and if to say e be dey bully civilians for road, then he is a bigger coward plus fool join

QED

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by NothingDoMe: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The man no wan die for Shekau boys hand...
Welcome. So you have finally found your voice.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by gurunlocker: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should have just resigned instead of committing suicide, if this story is really true.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by mamatayour(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Orisirisi
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by sotall(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fear of shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.