Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno (42067 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife / Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by badera: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fake story because you can not transfer police men
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by bobnatlo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shuuu no be smallooo.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Depreacherman(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
There must be a hidden reasons...... is not just for d transfer
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by burkingx(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Mukah1234(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ebonyi just dey reign today for News. na wa oh! Let me see the next news
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by demsid(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Maydfourth: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaa....Lazy man...No egunje for Borno ooooo
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Mccullum: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
I doubt this claim as the cause of his death simply because resignation is allow... still may his soul RIP.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by bionixs: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
The man no wan die... I no blame him... who want to die for a country like Nigeria
na by force? them no dey resign?
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by EponOjuku: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
The fear of the Hausa fulani terrorists is the beginning of wisdom for Igbos.

They're so afraid of the Hausa fulanis that they ascribe every imaginable evil to them.

Even when Bishop of Ozubulu used his father to appease his rivals, some flatheaded piglets were here claiming it's fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Deo1986(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:
Nawa oooo.. Hiw pesin go jz keek hinsef cuz of posting??Naija ppl wey like deir lives.. There is more to this story
Your grammar sucks, get a dictionary.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
The man no wan die... I no blame him... who want to die for a country like Nigeria

But he killed himself anyway? So what the fun in that?
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Mukah1234(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
badera:
Fake story because you can not transfer police men
So who transfers them then? Oga say what you know!
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by linusbnn(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:
He's not patriotic.

Patriotic my foot.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by pooozeee(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
This must be a joke
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Minus one Nuisance.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by viver1: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Where is evidence that he committed suicide?
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by dakeskese(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017

Laff wan kee me here o..
I will always maintain my stance. Most Nigerians are doing what they are doing because of poverty. Someone becomes a police man not fr the passion but because of hardship. Since they are paid.
Most lecturers stressing our students would have rejected the lecturing job if they had what they are passionate about. No wonder most resign when they get custom jobs, Federal Ministry jobs etc.

Let me continue laughing. Nuff said!!!

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fear of boko haram..hahahaha

Contact us for all your roiofi g jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by millionboi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
hahaha yes.

is far honourable this way than diein4naija.

Buhari hates igbos
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:
fear of boko is the beginning of wis
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Ngene44: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is lazy, I have applied for several NGO jobs in borno.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by iammolise(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
coward's way out... He should have just resigned instead... He doesn't want to be meat for bokoboys. But personaly i don't think that's the only reason he did this.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
What stopped him from resigning?
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by doctokwus: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sun newspaper is just poor trash journalism,never bother to do any journalistic work,just enter one ogogoro parlor,listen to alcohol induced tales and rush to publish.
Of course with a newspaper that had the like of Femi Adeshina as editor;that never bother to scrutinize stories or ask questions,or use common sense,that just regurgitate what he is told to publish or announce,this is the kind of stories they end up publishing.
If a man wants to commit suicide,would he take a bucket to a well to fetch water and jump in?Of course no!
My sense tells me this is what happened:the depression of his being posted to Borno was getting worse by the day. On that unfortunate day of fetching water,not being conscious of himself or his environment,he fell into the well and even inside was too poorly oriented in time,place and person to realise life was slipping away from him,till he died.He most probably died without even being aware that he was dying!!
A more appropriate title for the story and one that commonsense and logic and facts could bear out would have been:'Depression over Borno posting kills policeman'.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by okerekeikpo: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
If Na to shot IPOB members Na their them go get power but to go fight Boko Haram em go commit suicide coward
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Welcome. So you have finally found your voice.
the voice lost before?
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Greatzeus(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
When the fear of death made you killed yourself Doesn't make sense at all undecided
If he goes to Borno ,there is a chance he can survive,come home to his family one day. Hope someone is not hiding behind this fallacy to cover the main reason for his death.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Arysexy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
This police action is afonjaic in nature.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by GavelSlam: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bashliveon:

But has died.
Re: Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno by Boyooosa(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Logic tells me DAT its a murder case and not suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.