Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Did She Deserve This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Deserve This? (3243 Views)

What Punishment Dose She Deserve? / Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Does She Deserve Another Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
If its as u narrated it,d breakup if @all it was 2 tk place wud ve nt bn sudden. D guy shud ve bn by herside til wen she's a lil berra. Its no ones fault dat such apind. Buh if d guy has decided notin can b done,if m d lady wud definitely b hrtbroken buh wud let him b.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
OfficialDad:
My advice is still pending till when you tell me, you're the one that got raped. cool

Think bout anything dear... It's a free world smiley
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
A girl did same to her boyfriend, they robbed him and later he found out she sent them.

This is why I don't trust no one.

Such a world!
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
hayfay:
If its as u narrated it,d breakup if @all it was 2 tk place wud ve nt bn sudden. D guy shud ve bn by herside til wen she's a lil berra. Its no ones fault dat such apind. Buh if d guy has decided notin can b done,if m d lady wud definitely b hrtbroken buh wud let him b.

Yeah, that's what I told her to do... Let him be, with time she'll be free from the hurts and pains

Thanks for the comment dear smiley
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Think bout anything dear... It's a free world smiley

You shouldn't v replied me lipsrsealed
Re: Did She Deserve This? by heddiebanks(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
why do I feel this is a set up ....? they came to rob on the third day of her stay ., they didn't take money but rather raped her , all three of them?

this is pure set up ...the guy should be questioned...
Re: Did She Deserve This? by CircleOfWilis: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
heddiebanks:

you be mumu ...but wetin concern me.?
u be olodo ....nothing concern u
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
heddiebanks:
why do I feel this is a set up ....? they came to rob on the third day of her stay ., they didn't take money but rather raped her , all three of them?

this is pure set up ...the guy should be questioned...

Yes and I also feel it's not a coincidence at all
Re: Did She Deserve This? by heddiebanks(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
u be olodo ....nothing concern u

a minute silence for your departed soul ...

rest in peace bro ..
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
OfficialDad:

You shouldn't v replied me lipsrsealed

I just did smiley
Re: Did She Deserve This? by heddiebanks(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Yes and I also feel it's not a coincidence at all

1) how did they get access to his room ...?
2) they didn't take anything but raped her
3)then he pretended to take her to the hospital and then asked her to leave from there ..?

this is pure set up. ..that guy should be arrested ...he is fully involved in this ..
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

I just did smiley

Yeah, we can't change that. Your location says Antarctica, are you from the world beyond or you love mysterious things from the world beyond?
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Only1mi(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
He obviously stood back and watched them rape her, the same person meant to protect her? She should count her losses and move on.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by merrymike47(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
was it dat she was a virgin b4 d rape happened or d scene don gum 4 her body dat everyone will see it on her face? wat advice does she need, not 2 kill herself? in d whole of her school, she no see person wey she like wey she go date? or u expect say make d guy continue 2 dey date her and later marry her with dat scene ringing @ d back of his mind? my dear package urself well and 4get about d shit dat has happened and fucking say yes to dat dude in ur school dat really love u and has bn disturbing u, u also need 2 b smart dis time around.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
I must show Angela this everytime she will be leaving school to go and visit a guy all in the name of stupid love, so that she will wise up
I hope this serves as an eye opener to those girls that their parents send to school but instead they choose men

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
heddiebanks:

1) how did they get access to his room ...?
2) they didn't take anything but raped her
3)then he pretended to take her to the hospital and then asked her to leave from there ..?

this is pure set up. ..that guy should be arrested ...he is fully involved in this ..
My exact thought
The guy is very heartless. If he know he doesn't want the relationship, he could have just broke up with her in peace than making her experience this kind of emotional trauma
And I don't think she will be able to arrest the guy. What will she explain to the police? That she visited a guy from school when she ought to be at home? And we all know the way most Nigeria police officers behave with little bribe from the dude in question he will be set free and the case will now turn around to the girl as the offender
Her parents that ought to support, how can she explained what transpired to them?
I think what she needs now is therapy
Re: Did She Deserve This? by heddiebanks(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

My exact thought
The guy is very heartless. If he know he doesn't want the relationship, he could have just broke up with her in peace than making her experience this kind of emotional trauma
And I don't think she will be able to arrest the guy. What will she explain to the police? That she visited a guy from school when she ought to be at home? And we all know the way most Nigeria police officers behave with little bribe from the dude in question he will be set free and the case will now turn around to the girl as the offender
Her parents that ought to support, how can she explained what transpired to them?
I think what she needs now is therapy

ouch poor girl ...

I pray she heals .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Dshocker(m): 4:01am On Sep 05, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:
Hello Everyone smiley

Want to hear everyone's view bout this issue.... Going straight to the point

There's this friend of mine more like house mates that always visit her boyfriend, they don't stay in one place... More like a distance relationship. The girl is still schooling while her boyfriend is working.

While we all know schools are on strike now,the girl decided to visit her boyfriend for the main time before going back to her parent's place. The third day of her visit to her boyfriend's place.... Robbers came to rob in their compound At night tho. They gain access to the guy's apartment with the help of God-know-who. In short, the robbers raped the girl and didn't take any dime from the guy. More like they came to empty their sperm sack. The girl was bruised and hurt, her boyfriend took her to the hospital to take care of her. She was still in agony tho

The fifth day,her boyfriend woke her up when she was sleeping to tell her that he's no more interested in the relationship not when all those useless guys have slept with her in front of him ... He told her, he would like her to leave the following morning and they shouldn't meet again... Heartbroken, the girl left the following morning and came back to school.. She narrated her ordeal to us and wouldn't stop crying. She's Physically and emotionally hurt

My question is this... Is it the girl's fault she visited her boyfriend or is it her fault robbers came to visit. Some people are meant to live in the jungle...

What will you advise the girl to do?

Your opinions romancelanders smiley

Mennnnh,to tell you the truth..... The so called "boyfriend" was the one who staged the rape thing.

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by smat101(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Rorachy:
That guy collaborated with those robbers for her to be raped.

Exactly what I thought
Re: Did She Deserve This? by smat101(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I must show Angela this everytime she will be leaving school to go and visit a guy all in the name of stupid love, so that she will wise up
I hope this serves as an eye opener to those girls that their parents send to school but instead they choose men
Its amazing how people judge people for what they themselves are guilty of.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Gr8Nez(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
I cnt see date her again sha bt would break up in a diplomatic manner And still be friends
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Exactly my point... He doesn't love her

That is only if he did indeed leave her because she was raped.

Even at that, you do not know the circumstance being it...e.g. if a girl was getting "raped" & she moans during then pounding, then it ceases to be rape and becomes normal fvcking.

I feel someone should really listen to this guy's side of things, but it sucks he left her when she seemed to need him the most.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by LadyJul(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmm... See setup oooo... We gals need to be very careful with the type of guys we date... It's very obvious the guy planned everything just to get rid of her... We live in a wicked world... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
If am the guy I'll do the same cos it's even more traumatizing the watch the girl you love bin sexed in ur front. That's an image you can't easily wipe off

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Coldfeets: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
So you wan make the guy contract HIV all becos of love abi?

Taa... gbafuo ebe a!

By the way, this your story na pure lie.

How robbers go jus come house dem no take anything na jus to rape pesin?

Dem send dem?
Re: Did She Deserve This? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

How's it logical dear?
Just as our level of intelligence and maturity varies, our ability to emotionally cope with certain situations also differs. He probably couldn't live with it...
Re: Did She Deserve This? by doughziay: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Lol... That could be possible too who knows
Rorachy:
That guy collaborated with those robbers for her to be raped.

[quote author=ImmaculateQueen post=60136838]

I see light in wat Rorachy said
I dont know why I believe it is all planned by the guy

it could be a means to sideline since he is tired of her n arranged some people to help him out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady / THIS THING Has Finally Affected Me. What Should I Do? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.