Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World (3315 Views)

Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd / A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017

On this date, the sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfillment of a sign in Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1 — And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

The world is tethering dangerously towards a possible global nuclear war.

Very powerful nations like the US, Russia, China, Japan, Europe and Russia may be wiped out in a nuclear war.

The rest of the world ends up in anarchy.

Iran invades Saudi Arabia plunging middle east into total war.

Pakistan hits India with a nuke and India retaliates.

African countries like Nigeria descend into outright chaos.
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by gnykelly(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
the lack of adequate nutrition among africans have shown that they hallucinate thinking they got revelation.
your blood vessel is not supplying your brain blood.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnykelly:
the lack of adequate nutrition among africans have shown that they hallucinate thinking they got revelation.
your blood vessel is not supplying your brain blood.

Russia is sending over 50,000 troops to its border with Ukraine and Europe and NATO is doing same.

The Korean peninsula is red hot

I know that years of eating cyanide laced cassava has calcified your brains to not be be to contemplate events other than where your next garri meal will come from.

I pray NK's missiles go awry and land in whatever shithole you posted this crap from

3 Likes

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by gnykelly(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
SHTFguy:

Russia is sending over 50,000 troops to its border with Ukraine and Europe and NATO is doing same.

I know that years of eating cyanide laced cassava has calcified your brains to not be be to contemplate events other than where your next garri meal will come from.

I pray NK's missiles go awry and land in whatever shithole you posted this crap from

you only see what you want to see.

for the past 50 years on earth there has been constant conflict everyday in diffrent part of the world.

do you know why. i won't tell you because. you seems to be a trained monkey who only sees from a religious book and hoping all the myth get fulfilled.

5 Likes

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by mark666: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
The two of u fighting above me... Shld STOP and allow us to concentrate with discerning minds
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnykelly:

for the past 50 years on earth there has been constant conflict everyday in diffrent part of the world.

do you know why. i won't tell you because. you seems to be a trained monkey who only sees from a religious book and hoping all the myth get fulfilled.

The next world war is about to start and guess what it will end abruptly.

You can discard the spiritual knowledge that has existed for millenias and put your faith in modernity that is on the brink of failing and destroying mankind.

It's your choice
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
mark666:
The two of u fighting above me... Shld STOP and allow us to concentrate with discerning minds

Read Albert Pike's dogma and morals... The virgo constellation is huge for freemasonry and the illuminati.

They have been preparing for this date for thousands of years.

Their master is returning as the false christ and so they want to unleash terror.
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Danny287(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
On observation
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnykelly:

Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict.

Our world has been a world of peace for quite a while. A couple of wars here and there, but nothing global. But where there is conflict, there will always be conflict. Liberal Marxists, globalist and Islamists have surged and become reinvigorated since Obama appeared on the scene to disturb the peace in a seemingly perfect world.

The reason for this is that humanity will always find conflict. When there isn't physical war, there will be social struggles. When the world is seemingly perfect, there will be people who try to change that. But when there is war, social struggles will be set aside so that people can focus on the war. Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict.

Right now our world is threatened by the ungodly alliance of multicultural Marxists and Islamists who in our part of the world want to destroy our cultural identity and replace it with a satanic Islamic Nijeriyan in the guise of Patriotism towards making us like the talakawas of Sokoto. These people only exist because there is no real conflict. Their arrogance is buoyed in our hessitation to resist their subversion towards our subjugation. Without real conflict (such as war) pointless conflict will begin to arise (such as grazing bill, sharia imposition and tribal discrimination).

But war will be upon us soon. The US and North Korea will clash in nuclear war. They will engage in conflict and the geo-political dynamics of the entire globe will alter putting us in dire straits in a post-civilized world order. Many people will die. Infact, many of you reading this now will die. I could die too. War is unpredictable. But once the war is over and the dust settles, Marxist and Islamofascist , will be completely gone. People will once again be reminded of what real conflict is.

Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict...
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by timecapsule: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
That means 2017 SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER.
Country verses country and Nigeria verses BIAFRA.
Am waiting
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by meforyou1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
SHTFguy:

On this date, the sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfillment of a sign in Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1 — And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

The world is tethering dangerously towards a possible global nuclear war.

Very powerful nations like the US, Russia, China, Japan, Europe and Russia may be wiped out in a nuclear war.

The rest of the world ends up in anarchy.

Iran invades Saudi Arabia plunging middle east into total war.

Pakistan hits India with a nuke and India retaliates.

African countries like Nigeria descend into outright chaos.

are u well at all? Kindly visit a psychologist please. Sincere advice.

3 Likes

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
meforyou1:
are u well at all? Kindly visit a psychologist please. Sincere advice.

Contact an undertaker in advance
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Illuminati card game predicted this standoff with Trump as President vs N.Korea

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Ugocosmetics(f): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Politics is truly a GAME
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Next time read God's Inspiration...the Bible before insinuating trash angry angry angry angry angry
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2017
TrueSenator:
Next time read God's Inspiration...the Bible before insinuating trash angry angry angry angry angry

Revelations chapter 12 is the inspiration

The constellation Virgo is the woman

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2017
You think God will give you date to end of the world?
Why doesn't he simply give u date u will die as a person also?
You better get back on your meds

3 Likes

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2017
nurshah:
You think God will give you date to end of the world?
Why doesn't he simply give u date u will die as a person also?
You better get back on your meds

Coming from a Muslim, I suppose the reference to revelations is why you went full boko

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2017
SHTFguy:

Coming from a Muslim, I suppose the reference to revelations is why you went full boko

Whatever u say bro,am still ahead of u so no need to lower my self..do u c kings exchanging words with peasants?
I know my status darling,am a Muslim ,highest royalty blood and natural.
Enjoy ur life on earth ,u need it

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 1:30am On Sep 05, 2017
nurshah:

Whatever u say bro,am still ahead of u so no need to lower my self..do u c kings exchanging words with peasants?
I know my status darling,am a Muslim ,highest royalty blood and natural.
Enjoy ur life on earth ,u need it

Go fck the nearest camel

Royalty my ass

2 Likes

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by tunnamaniah(m): 5:21am On Sep 05, 2017
SHTFguy:

Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict.

Our world has been a world of peace for quite a while. A couple of wars here and there, but nothing global. But where there is conflict, there will always be conflict. Liberal Marxists, globalist and Islamists have surged and become reinvigorated since Obama appeared on the scene to disturb the peace in a seemingly perfect world.

The reason for this is that humanity will always find conflict. When there isn't physical war, there will be social struggles. When the world is seemingly perfect, there will be people who try to change that. But when there is war, social struggles will be set aside so that people can focus on the war. Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict.

Right now our world is threatened by the ungodly alliance of multicultural Marxists and Islamists who in our part of the world want to destroy our cultural identity and replace it with a satanic Islamic Nijeriyan in the guise of Patriotism towards making us like the talakawas of Sokoto. These people only exist because there is no real conflict. Their arrogance is buoyed in our hessitation to resist their subversion towards our subjugation. Without real conflict (such as war) pointless conflict will begin to arise (such as grazing bill, sharia imposition and tribal discrimination).

But war will be upon us soon. The US and North Korea will clash in nuclear war. They will engage in conflict and the geo-political dynamics of the entire globe will alter putting us in dire straits in a post-civilized world order. Many people will die. Infact, many of you reading this now will die. I could die too. War is unpredictable. But once the war is over and the dust settles, Marxist and Islamofascist , will be completely gone. People will once again be reminded of what real conflict is.

Where there is conflict, there will always be conflict...
sorry bro, I understand you smoked some really strong shii, I dig...

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by bigboss80s(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
SHTFguy:

Lmfao damn!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by ITbomb(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Virgo is a virgin, how could she be travail with child
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
ITbomb:
Virgo is a virgin, how could she be travail with child

The last time virgo constellation was aligned with our galaxy was 2,000 yrs ago.

Guess who had a baby back then
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by Unimaginable123: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
SHTFguy:

The last time virgo constellation was aligned with our galaxy was 2,000 yrs ago.

Guess who had a baby back then
were u there?

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Unimaginable123:
were u there?

The 23rd of September, 2017 coincides with Jewish religious holiday known as the Feast of Trumpets

The Feast of Trumpets, along with the other six festivals of the LORD, foreshadowed certain aspects of the ministry of Jesus Christ. The prophets linked the blowing of trumpets to the future Day of Judgment: “Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand” (Joel 2:1; see also Zephaniah 1:14, 16).

On this day a stellar alignment will occur that has never happened and will never happen again. The Sun, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Venus will all be aligned with the constellation Virgo. The constellation Leo will be directly above the head of Virgo, fulfilling the prophecy of a virgin with a crown of 12 stars. Jupier is positioned inside the virgins belly, the virgin gives birth to the King, Jupiter, on the 23rd when everything is aligned.

Coincides? When religious doctrine merges with astronomical science then you have a fulfillment.
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SweetJoystick(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
I thought I was the only one In Nigeria following this September 23rd thing

1 Like

Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
On last Friday’s broadcast of Trunews, on August 11 2017, host Rick Wiles shared an amazing warning about a major event happening soon in the United States.
His testimony began in 1998. A few weeks after publishing a new book called Judgment Day 2000, he attended a prophetic conference where he did not know anyone. To his surprise, a speaker at the event had already read his book and recognized him as the author, so they asked him to stand up and introduced him to the audience.
Published three years prior to the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001, the front cover of Rick’s book showed a photo of a lightning bolt striking the Twin Towers in New York City.
When Rick sat back down, a woman sitting behind him tapped him on the shoulder and asked to speak with him after the meeting. She later introduced herself as Leah Mandell and explained, “You’re the man that was in my dreams. Two years ago, I had a dream where I saw a man sitting at his computer. He was typing. I saw a book come down from the sky. It went into his head and then came out his fingers and he typed it. Then I saw the title of the book. It was called, Judgment Day. And I have been praying for you for two years, not even knowing who you are, I simply prayed for that man I saw in the dream that God would give him that book and he would fulfill the Lord’s assignment.”
Through that encounter, they became friends. Three years later, on August 11, 2001, exactly one month prior to the terrorist attacks, Rick was driving in his car when he received a phone call from Leah. She said, “Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What’s really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can’t get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, ‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”‘”
The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened.
One month later was September 11, 2001. Alarms were going off everywhere in cars, buildings, fire engines, and everywhere.
Three days ago on August 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, “Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there’s something else, dead birds. I’m seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there’s a dead bird.”
Then he realized the date was August 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.
In the program, Rick and his co-hosts speculated about what the dead birds might mean, perhaps a reference to airplanes falling out of the sky.
Rick’s amazing testimony begins at about the 24-minute mark on Friday’s program.
Confirmation:
This warning confirms what I saw in a dream on July 19, 2017, a graph of the stock market, which showed two drops with the second one much bigger than the first. The final part of the second drop ended with a steep plunge, indicating some event had triggered a panic sell off. (see the complete post)
I believe it was the same event author and professor Jim Reeve shared in a video in August 2016. He saw a strong bullish run in the stock market, ending with little green army men on top of a tall pole getting smashed by a large hammer in the sky, causing them to drop to the ground like confetti. Smashed army men falling to the ground sounds similar to dead birds falling out of the sky. So, it sounds like whatever is coming will involve a military conflict.
I believe we are close to this event. The solar eclipse on August 21 marks the beginning of a forty day countdown to Yom Kippur, a day when God’s judgment is set. Forty days have historically marked a set amount of time for repentance, like when Jonah warned the people of Ninevah they had forty days to repent. Yom Kippur this year begins at sunset on Friday, September 29. Amazingly, that timing fits perfectly with what market analyst Chris Carolan calls the dark days, which is when most market crashes have hit bottom, as calculated by the lunar calendar, not our Gregorian solar based calendar. This year, the dark days occur on October 16-17. (see the complete post)
I believe these events are part of what God is doing across the whole earth in this season, birthing a righteous remnant. Not a natural birthing, but a spiritual birthing whereby they are being propelled and empowered to step into their assignments, preparing the way for the return of the Lord. Their birth coincides with the unprecedented sign in the sky on September 23, the appearance of a woman giving birth to a child, fulfilling the ancient prophecy
1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;
2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. (Revelation 12:1-2).
Rachel Baxter saw this event was foretold thousands of years ago, “The fall is coming this fall. Yes, I say it. This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest and there will be no slowing, just as I have said through My prophets for thousands of years, it will happen. (Isaiah 13)” (See the complete post)
There have been many alarms ringing in prophetic dreams and visions, but I believe everyone will soon be hearing them.

https://z3news.com/w/rick-wiles-alarms-ringing/
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by softmind24: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yaba left candidate dey here
Re: September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World by SHTFguy: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
softmind24:
Yaba left candidate dey here

When hell freezes over.

It's already happening and the dragon which has been caged in Antartica is about to be unleashed.

The anti-christ is upon us.

Climate change was coined to explain why the polar ice caps are melting in an unprecedented rate.

The Nazis, Americans, Russians and Chinese are all heading to the Antartica.

Google Admiral Byrde

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you can ever imagine

(1) (Reply)

A Governor Daughter In Mosque Without Hijab / A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. / See What The People That Need Your Votes In Lagos Are Doing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.