Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja (4496 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Stevebamdex(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Babalawos:
Have you finish preaching?

You still have the time to make decisions.
Jesus is always ready to receive you and give you a new life.
He loves because he died for you.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by delishpot: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2017
bedspread:
yeyemoja and her likes are DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... say Amen

Go sidon for corner. That is what you should have said before cursing him as if he is the yemonja personified. grin grin you get problem with Yemonja, go and face her squarely. Locate his shrine and go there and cast out all the spirits that you do not like. Not to sit in front of your phone and type shii against God's creation a fellow human like you. If you believe he is doing the wrong thing, then encourage him on your beliefs in a humanly way. Your kind make people see Christians as hypocrites. On the one hand calling death and destruction upon those who oppose Christianity and on the other hand speaking against Boko Haram for killing those who are not practicing Islam. What is the difference? What sets you apart? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by saintikechi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Babalawos:
*Her

Where?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
delishpot:

Go sidon for corner. That is what you should have said before cursing him as if he is the yemonja personified. grin grin you get problem with Yemonja, go and face her squarely. Locate his shrine and go there and cast out all the spirits that you do not like. Not to sit in front of your phone and type shii against God's creation a fellow human like you. If you believe he is doing the wrong thing, then encourage him on your beliefs in a humanly way. Your kind make people see Christians as hypocrites. On the one hand calling death and destruction upon those who oppose Christianity and on the other hand speaking against Boko Haram for killing those who are not practicing Islam. What is the difference? What sets you apart? Yeye dey smell.

I like this your comment.

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
@Babalawos

Is that a real snake on Yemoja's image in your shrine?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Timhim:
@Babalawos

Is that a real snake on Yemoja's image in your shrine?

Do you like snakes? I have lot's of snakes in my shrine
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes I do like snakes. Do you usually send them on assignments?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by delishpot: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Babalawos:

grin grin see offer na! Babaláwos, please don't kii person with laugh abeg.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin see offer na! Babaláwos, please don't kii person with laugh abeg.

gringrin. grin gringringrin
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Christane: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
baba ..u av nt reply my mssg on facebook ...
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Christane:
baba ..u av nt reply my mssg on facebook ...

I was preoccupied, resend your facebook message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / Did Know: Ecwa Than This / Is Judas Iscariot Really A Villain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.