Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Spring Bank Interview - Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Interview - Urgent (1600 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by sniperey(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2007
I got a messsage inviting me for an interview with Spring Bank. Does anyone have any tips on what to expect? I would appreciate any info, this is quite urgent! Thanx!
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by zhanebell(f): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2007
sniperey, does dat mean the test result is out or what are they up to?i wrote the test last year nd haven't heard any thing,
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by tochikc: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2007
Please someone shuld help us because its very very urgent.
pls nairalander does anyone knows the pay structure of spring bank
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by lordnarga: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2007
i also got a text for an interview from springbank,so some one should pls help us the interview is for tomorrow time is of the essence
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by danonyeka: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2007
please where can one check the result of the text??
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by mgbedianya(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2007
lordnarga ,tochikc,sniperey ,good day all. please how was ur interview with spring bank? I have just been invited ! And I would like to know what to expect from you guys.thanks
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by quest779(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
hi all.do anyone know how the springbank interview would go.what are the question likely to be asked.any help any one
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by totalabi: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2007
hi,

All interviewee of Spring Bank, the Spring Bank interview is purely academics.
I was there last week for the interview and the questions asked bordered around what I studied in school which is banking & finance. Also some current affairs questions like meaning of acronyms like EFCC,NAFDAC and also names of ministers and their portfolio. If you studied within the management and social sciences you will get core questions from your disciplines but if u belong to other disciplines aside the Social and Management Sciences be prepared for questions like current affairs and questions about spring bank and their directors.Lest I forget you will be facing a panel of three interviewers. One sits by you to check your composure and the others ask you questions.

Pray not to face a woman. You will be successful in Jesus name! All the best cool cool
Re: Spring Bank Interview - Urgent by Macarthy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2007
I also wrote the test but wasn'tinvited for the interview. Best of luck to all of u that were invited. May u make it in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test / Apm Terminal Interview "wat Shld I Xpect" / Mobil Procurement Aptitude Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.