Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test (1603 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / NLNG Test 2013. / Lng 2nd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by ibdave: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hi guys! it seems most of those invited so far for the 2nd stage test are those who wrote their 1st tests outside lagos cos I wrote mine at Law school and am hopeful. please i need to know if anyone who wrote his/her 1st test in any of the centres in Lagos has been invited for the 2nd test. i will appreciate ur prompt responses. I am an Engineer and i wish those who have gotten the 2nd test invitation best of favours.
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by Daura(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2007
give me a hint
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by ibdave: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2007
@daura
i mean those who wrote theirs in PH,Enugu,Abuja etc. where did u write urs?
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by jumiek: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2007
I wrote my 1st test in Lagos at kings College and yet to get an invitation too. Though. I called the NLNG office last friday and was asked to wait for my letter. I belive they are conducting the tests in batches so, let us still be hopeful.
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by Rukkyj(f): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2007
I also wrote mine in Lagos precisely UNILAG. As it were we are in the same category(i.b Dave, Daura, Juniek and Rukkyj). So please keep me posted of any new development. I believe God is in charge.
All the best to all those who have received their letters and dont forget to keep us posted on the format the test would take especially those who are writing today.
One Luv
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by steveolu(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi guys, I wrote mine in Lagos, Dansol 2 be precise, I got my i/v last week and my venue is eko hotel and suites
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by Jandon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi Guys
i must commend u guys for doing a great Job.for the case of those who were sent a lagos venue and later got an Abuja Venue,i had the same problem and got a call from NLNG to desregard the lagos centre and go for the Abuja centre that the lagos centre was a mistake.please any info on what the test will be like,send to me on 08029448044.mine is on the 30th of March and i studied Engineering

God will surely see us through

Thanks

Jandon
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by realwale: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2007
i wrote my test at unilag with a couple of my friends and none of us is yet to receive iv for the 2nd test.i went to fedex in sango-ota and was told they are yet to receive any letter from nlng, could it be that nobody passed in the whole of dat side
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by realwale: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2007
guys i just checked my email now and there was this mail from nlng dat i passed and dat i should be expecting my letter for the 2nd stage.
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by realwale: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
nairalanders, see me see trouble ooh, the mail dat was sent to me was addressed to another person.what kind of error or joke is that.
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by AK007(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2007
Hi guys,

I just joined this group today, and it feels like I've been a member since forever. It's nice to know Nigerians have such stuff in place sha.
I wrote my test at Dansol college in Lagos, and I have received an invitation for the second stage. My test is for 4th April.
I also saw the mail that some guys were referring to. You guys can just call the guy you were asked to call, I hope it's not a scam sha.
The moment they are asking you to buy recharge cards or any such stuff, just forget about the whole thing. It's worth trying sha.
For those that have received IV for the second stage, may we meet God's favor. Thanks all
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by awobanji: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2007
i'l like you guys to keep me posted aout the nlng stuff. thanks
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by Inamego: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2007
Dear i.b.,
I was invited for the 2nd stage on 4th April at eko hotel & suites. We wrote the 1st stage together at The Nigerian Law school and I received my letter last Saturday. So it means some people were contacted from your center. Let's hope you'll be contacted soon. Anyone who knows what questions to expect should please put us in the light. I wish you all best of luck and hope to have you as colleagues in NLNG very soon.
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by ibdave: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2007
@rukkyj and others,
This is latest development. I have finally received my letter yesterday. mine was slated for 2nd April and i was sent to PH though. All the same, i thank God!!!. I guess they are still sending out letters. so , be on the look out. wishing y'all God's favours
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by vigorous: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2007
hi guys, i received a mail addressed to one kolawole k. lawal. meanwhile i don't know if mine has been sent to someone else. Please realLawa can you send the name on your mai, they might have exchanged people's name
Re: Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test by vigorous: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2007
I mean realwale, the name on your letter.

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Is Hiring! / Urgent Vacancies / Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.