Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy (4007 Views)

I Have A Big Dick-i Can Satisfy You / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
A 47-year-old Rich Canadian woman/Sugar Mummy has taken to a 'secret' Whatsapp group in search for her Mr Right.

According to the beautiful woman, she doesn't really care about the African country the man comes from but she needs a strong black man with a big d!ck that can satisfy her very well in bed.

The woman further revealed that she is willing to pay for the man's trip to Canada to live with her.

See the screenshot of the Sugar Mummy's post below:

https://www.browngh.com/im-looking-for-black-man-with-big-dck-who-can-satisfy-me-very-well-47-year-old-sugar-mummy/

Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by KingEverest: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
She they find person she go turn to slave undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by LofP(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
SCAM

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by Ikukuudo: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Continue... angry
Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by meobizy(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2021
She needs Jesus and a treadmill. Finally the Yahoo boy needs a job.
Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by nkemjacob2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fat ladies of this kind should look for small dick. That's their size
Re: I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy by Olalekside01(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2021
08149040345 pm me if still available

(1) (Reply)

When Your Online Friend Asks for Money or Gifts / Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here / Darkrebel/darkenedrebel..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.