Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Accept Christ Jesus Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Accept Christ Jesus Today (621 Views)

Accept Jesus today / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Christ Jesus Today by Nakiro: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Without Christ Jesus, you are nobody.
Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by chakadante(m): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2017
ok
dazzol
Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by ibkkk(f): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2017
But,it won't cost you a thing to open an instagram account just for you to pass your message across to him.
The only thing i dont like is when you said his health would get worse if he refuses to accept Christ?Are you God?
sad

1 Like

Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by mofeoluwadassah: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2017
.....if you really want him to be saved as u've claim,you own is just to pass the mesg to him and allow God to do the rest....you dont threaten people with what they are going 2tru just to make them born again
Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by marshalcarter: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2017
and this is how they'll keep typin trash undecided his health condition would get worst if he doesn't accept Christ....I don see you wey be JESUS mouthpiece undecided

1 Like

Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by Nutase: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Nakiro your message is flawed.
What do you mean by it will only get worse?
Are you trying to scare him into getting born again?
Will Jesus have used such insensitive words in trying to win a soul?

Please watch your words Mr holy because you never can tell who will make heaven or whose service is accepted by God until we see him.

1 Like

Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by Nakiro: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Nakiro your message is flawed.
What do you mean by it will only get worse?
Are you trying to scare him into getting born again?
Will Jesus have used such insensitive words in trying to win a soul?

Please watch your words Mr holy because you never can tell who will make heaven or whose service is accepted by God until we see him.

If you read my message well, you will see that I am not wishing him bad. I only say things the way it comes.
On so many occasions i have told people things that do come to pass. I do not call myself a prophet or anything, I am only gifted to see certain things.
I remember writing up something in a certain site regarding Buhari before he won the election, but people condemned what i said but everything i said is exactly what is happening right now.
I only wish you all will understand this message properly because its just the truth the way it came.

1 Like

Re: Accept Christ Jesus Today by SonyObsessed: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
This is actually one of the worst crap i have read this year.

Is it by force to be religious?

So all non religious people will get sick and die?

I assume you have a facebook account. Wizkid verified facebook page is there, go and send him your message yourself. Oh wait, you already did and he ignored your religious ass.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals / Paul Okoye Unfollows Lola Omotayo On Instagram / See Cardi B Reaction When She Topped The Music Chart With "Bodak Yellow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.