Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals (612 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals by Bloggernaij: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has revealed that he enjoyed kissing Yvonne Nelson who he has featured in the movie “Single and Married” as well as some few other movies. Attoh who played the role of Yvonne’s cheating husband, in the movie “Single and Married” showed him kissing the actress multiple number of times.

The Tinsel star reportedly told Doreen Andoh on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix last Friday that;

“It was very enjoyable kissing Yvonne Nelson in the film ‘Single and Married’, every time I would run for it.”

The movie star talked about his marriage to Damilola Adegbite which has been rumored to have crashed.

He said “Marriage is serious business, marriage is a partnership. We’re living with a generation that wants everything now, and it’s not built like that.”

He advised men should “look for true values, what you want in a woman. Look for someone you can converse with also as you grow old.”

He also admitted engaging himself completely in the roles he plays; expressing endearment for the lips of some ladies he happened to work with in his latest work, which is yet to be released. He described them as ‘amazing’.

https://www.bloggernaija.com/enjoyed-kissing-yvonne-nelson-chris-attoh-reveals/
Re: ‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
someone please reply me... is dis guy married?
Re: ‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals by HMZi: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even Iyanya...

right before he dumped her insecure a55
Re: ‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals by ekensi01: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
We're really in the endtime.

No be this Ass way Wizkid don enjoy finish?
Re: ‘I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson’ – Chris Attoh Reveals by akashi01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi You Are A Big Fool Says Patoranking And Eedris Abdulkareem / I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze / Watch This Gospel Version Of Olamide's "WO" By This Young Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.