Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter (1936 Views)

“10 Million Naira Wedding Is Not A Big Wedding” — Twitter User, Sally Sulieman / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Lady Caught Cheating On Fiance With His Friend 13 Days To Wedding - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by lordkit2: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2017
This can not be properly verified as it's a supposed eyewitness account.

Would you kick out a friend who disrupted your wedding reception like that, without asking for your permission first?

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/09/05/man-and-his-fiancee-get-kicked-out-after-proposing-to-her-at-a-wedding-twitter-user/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by madridguy(m): 4:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Serve them right tongue tongue tongue dey want to steal someone show tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 05, 2017
It is not by force to propose.

Men it is not compulsory to propose.

I don't want anyone to even propose to me, you might end up buying the wrong size of ring as my fingers are really small.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by dotunbekro06(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol

They want to use their own Reggae to spoil someone else Blues...

Kudos 2 those security...

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by mofeoluwadassah: 4:37am On Sep 05, 2017
pesin cannot propose in peace again cry
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Kowor(f): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Would have done the same. The only reason I'll permit it is if he'll pay for half of the money spent at the occasion.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2017
grin

If the story was true, that guy who proposed to his gf in the wedding didnt even respect the newly wed.. shocked

Why cant he juz make his own show instead? I bet he watched too much Nollywood movies embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by marshalcarter: 5:27am On Sep 05, 2017
lolzzzz....for wetin naaaa??
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't want anyone to even propose to me, you might end up buying the wrong size of ring as my fingers are really small.

Then I'll tie the ring on rope and put it on your neck. Problem solved.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Nutase: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2017
cool
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Chiidi(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Temmyladey074(f): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2017
tongue cheesy
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by Kingxway: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Naija for show
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by sleamzy06(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

really small fingers huh?? shocked .. thank God your not a guy cheesy
Re: Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding - Twitter by DaBill001(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Thank u for making things easy and saving my money. wink

(1) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Did God Say "A Man Is The Head Of The Home"? / Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. / Just Before I Put Out The Lights, You Can Learn From My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.