Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea (662 Views)

Almajiri Voting In The North. "Fear Not" Not = North (photos) / For Nigerians: US Is The Biggest Evil NOT North Korea (2) / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by Elbinawi: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2017
To Nigerians: US Regime is the biggest evil Not North Korea

Some Nigerians who are still slaves mentally to bloodthirsty European savages are condemning North Korea and it's Great Leader.

These Westoxicated Nigerians are ignorant of history that bloodthirsty European savages massacred more than 3 million Koreans in the 50s.

I am not scared of North Korea that has never attacked any country with Nuclear weapons. I am scared of US savages with Nuclear weapons.

How many countries had the American savages bombed, plundered and destroyed? They once slaughtered more than 4 million Vietnamese civilians.

The genocidal US regime is the only country to use the inhuman Nuclear weapons on innocent civilians. They murdered 300,000 Japanese civilians.

After WWII how many people did North Korea killed? None but the US regime had brutally slaughtered more than 20 million civilians.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by escodotman: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Show me a muslim that likes U.S and I'll tell you he's not a real muslim. They talk nonsense against U.S & other Western world and still strife to go get a living in one of those countries. Brainwashed hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by konfused: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
.....The OP makes a little sense, NK has never invaded any nation, how would you feel if your two enemies conduct war drills in front of your house every morning and at same time shouting on top of their voices that you are getting prepared to defend yourself if they attack you. It doesn't make sense. More like beating a child and forbidding the child from crying. How else would NK confirm the success of their weapons if not by testing it.

America has been conducting Nuclear test on the Nevada Desert many years, but wouldn't allow others to do the same,they are the only nation to have used Nuclear on another country, the list is endless. Arrogant and so opinionated country.

4 Likes

Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by obonujoker(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2017
This OP must be a Muslim.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by Pharaoh9(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2017
I love Korea

North Korea is stronger than Africa as a whole,
Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by Pharaoh9(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2017
escodotman:
Show me a muslim that likes U.S and I'll tell you he's not a real muslim. They talk nonsense against U.S & other Western world and still strife to go get a living in one of those countries. Brainwashed hypocrites

obonujoker:
This OP must be a Muslim.....

This is not religious stuff, I know you people can't think above your religions

I'm agnostic and a free thinker,
The OP is right,

1 Like

Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by Timichael(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Dear Mr OP,
Let me begin by informing you that America never for once invaded North Korea. The United Nations did. South Korea was under the administration of America at the time and their soldiers were not allowed to bare arms. South Korea was invaded by North Korea and captured most cities in two days. At that time, America was militarily weak and on low budget. The first troops that were sent were to defend but not attack, pending the declaration of Police Action on North Korea by UN. US spearheaded this and was supported by other nations, including the blacks. Sometimes, we need an headmaster like country in USA to protect other weak and powerless nations from bullies like North Korea.

Imagine Nigeria being a country under America and North Korea threatens to nuke our country. Would you have preferred America to look on?
Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by seunny4lif(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Funny but that's the fact.
cool cool
Pharaoh9:
I love Korea

North Korea is stronger that Africa as a whole,

Re: To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea by aabiola008(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2017
The known devil they say is better than an unknown angel. The fact that NK havent launch any attack doesnt make it any less dangerous. Imagine if any glitch had occured when they shot missile over Japan and it had drop on them, u know the story would have changed.

Personally, I'm indifferent to whatever goes down btw them. It's just that Kim is one power-drunk psycho.

(1) (Reply)

See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron / Nigeria Doesn't Need Restructuring Now ―presidency / Where Is President Buhari???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.