Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says (34368 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by continentalceo(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Na this kain news sarrki they like. Whether true or false

I need to know the typist behind the sarrki moniker. He must be chopping FG money too

He own 3 much!!!

Kilode!
The Government is so clueless that even their paid goons online are also dumb enough not to be subtle enough to mask their true identity.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
becaude those who makes peaceful change impossible simply makes violent change inevitable, a word is enough for the wise.

Word. Same thing Buhari promised Nigeria should he lose the election.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and massobs followers are gullible
The two leaders if this group are not different from MMM operators

Nigeria is the main MMM global HQ
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by urchmoni44: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazurike, we all know how u collected cash and disgraced during GEJ admin. Even the hostles u built at imsu back gate with the money. Go back to ur house and rest, igbos know u and don't take ur word serious.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

They are both con men

Nnamdi is a con man gringringrin.

We understand why yorubas are like this.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by frankihima(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Sarrki they are both conmen because of their agitation for Biafra, you people don't cease to amaze people With your level of reasoning, you people failed to understand that Biafra has moved from an agitation to an ideology, even if Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike fail in their quest to achieve Biafra, I guarantee you that over a million Nnamdi Kanus will rise, have you not asked your self why after over fifty years of this incident, it has become as fresh as ever, despite the Federal Government of Nigeria terminating the study of history in Nigerian schools.
I know you are an ardent supporter of Buhari, no problems about that, but help me tell the present Fedral government that the status quo is no longer sustainable, tell them to restructure this country in the best interest of this great nation, you can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect different result, the present structure of Nigerian is no longer sustainable.
Recently the call for restructuring came to the floors of the Nations Assembly and your northern brothers thwarted that move, that's a big mistake, help me tell them now there is time to restructure and salvage this nation, becaude those who makes peaceful change impossible simply makes violent change inevitable, a word is enough for the wise.
KANU is not behaving like good leader ,the way he talk ,the he behave ,how can a leader talk anyhow in the public like a kid,a disgraceful child,child without respect for elder and you will think he will last? is only those that they are Brian is damage that see him as a they leader because anytime I watch him on you tube I feel sorry for all his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by magoo10(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
uwazuruike is not happy at the progress made so far by KANU,he is feeling bad now to have accepted bargain with the fg in the past,he is wondering why KANU is still making so much wave untamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by TGaines: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwazurike nwazurike nwazurike how many times i call u 3 times. Im not igbo but i dont believe in all rubbish u are talking about.u and kanu are not in same category the guy is ur master. U are just hot and feel jelousy of him stop nonsence u are talking about kanu nobody believe in you or trust you. Leave kanu alone if not God will destroy you for ur Bad smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Uwazurike, je zurike! Even the MASOB you founded have sacked you because of your double standard in sacrificing their lives to enrich yourself. You went and formed IBM and unfortunately you were able to deceive nobody with your IBM. You are now trying hard to justify the money you were paid by the enemies of Biafra to bring division in the struggle, YOU HAVE FAILED.

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
TGaines:
Nwazurike nwazurike nwazurike how many times i call u 3 times. Im not igbo but i dont believe in all rubbish u are talking about.u and kanu are not in same category the guy is ur master. U are just hot and feel jelousy of him stop nonsence u are talking about kanu nobody believe in you or trust you. Leave kanu alone if not God will destroy you for ur Bad smell
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by psp2pc(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
2016v2017:
Uwazurike,shut up,nobody know you,you are a scammer
same thing Kanu is
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
magoo10:
uwazuruike is not happy at the progress made so far by KANU,he is feeling bad now to have accepted bargain with the fg in the past,he is wondering why KANU is still making so much wave untamed
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by psp2pc(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
princechyobi:
Uwazuruike is a fool he think Nnamdi is like him that can be bought over by the Zoo.. he is a stupid fool to say this. Uwazuruike you are a disgrace to Biafra

time will tell
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
psp2pc:

same thing Kanu is
prove it or keep mute forever
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Tonason: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/fg-bought-mansions-for-kanu-abroad-says-uwazuruike/

This old cargo should be arrested to elaborate his accusations. This is hate speech, he should be arrested to show the world the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
princechyobi:
Uwazuruike is a fool he think Nnamdi is like him that can be bought over by the Zoo.. he is a stupid fool to say this. Uwazuruike you are a disgrace to Biafra
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 2016v2017: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Tonason:

This old cargo should be arrested to elaborate his accusations. This is hate speech, he should be arrested to show the world the house.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by nwosueugeneken: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Yeye man
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by psp2pc(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2017
frankihima:
KANU is not behaving like good leader ,the way he talk ,the he behave ,how can a leader talk anyhow in the public like a kid,a disgraceful child,child without respect for elder and you will think he will last? is only those that they are Brian is damage that see him as a they leader because anytime I watch him on you tube I feel sorry for all his supporters.

am not against their wanting their biafra, but his approach is very very wrong..
he could have gone by the way of Martin Luther King, and even the westerner might have supported him, but for him cursing every other tribes and instigating hate speech will only backfire on his and supporters.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Frydae: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Na wah o..... are these people trying to mess with our brains n minds or what? they should both gerraway n let people see front.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by omoelerin1: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
rainylad:

As expected,zombies have gathered on this thread cos its Nnamdi Kanu's gist again..Their nightmare and tormentor embarassed

They are already set to worship Uwazurike on this thread..,hoping his lame accusations against Nnamdi Kanu will neutralise the agitation and keep Nigeria 'one' for them
I am most interested in the 15th paragraph of the writeup: 'Ndigbo should make sure they bring up their children well. Nnamdi KANU is a bad example of how an Igbo child should be.' That is to say Nnamdi cownu lacks proper home training.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by juman(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
The man talked lies.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by davbaba: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazuruike is a foolish man ...
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by juman(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2017
If kanu and his ipob are focus and avoid distraction and be peaceful like this, itis likely they will achieve the biafra.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
odduduwa:
but Yoruba's said buhari is not gej the cash cow and nnamdi ll shout and no one will compensate him .....why will Yoruba's believe this news pls integrity is really far from these folks
He said both of them are conmen. Did that means he Automatically agreed to Nwazurike's allegation? Your IQ is low, very low.
BTW, Ibo boy is calling the entire Yoruba race integrity to question! What does an average ibo person know about integrity? Someone should please help me.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
omoelerin1:
I am most interested in the 15th paragraph of the writeup: 'Ndigbo should make sure they bring up their children well. Nnamdi KANU is a bad example of how an Igbo child should be.' That is to say Nnamdi cownu lacks proper home training.
The MASSOB founder added, “Ndigbo must make sure they bring up their children well. Nnamdi Kanu is a bad example of what an Igbo child should be. He insulted the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

“Even if there is Biafra and you are the President, what type of Biafra are you leading? If the Biafra we are talking about cannot be better than Nigeria, we better stay in Nigeria.”
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
maasoap:

He said both of them are conmen. Did that means he Automatically agreed to Nwazurike's allegation? Your IQ is low, very low.
BTW, Ibo boy is calling the entire Yoruba race integrity to question! What does an average ibo person know about integrity? Someone should please help me.

Mechonu

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Tonason:

For saying the truth ?
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by xtervaganza(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Sarrki they are both conmen because of their agitation for Biafra, you people don't cease to amaze people With your level of reasoning, you people failed to understand that Biafra has moved from an agitation to an ideology, even if Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike fail in their quest to achieve Biafra, I guarantee you that over a million Nnamdi Kanus will rise, have you not asked your self why after over fifty years of this incident, it has become as fresh as ever, despite the Federal Government of Nigeria terminating the study of history in Nigerian schools.
I know you are an ardent supporter of Buhari, no problems about that, but help me tell the present Fedral government that the status quo is no longer sustainable, tell them to restructure this country in the best interest of this great nation, you can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect different result, the present structure of Nigerian is no longer sustainable.
Recently the call for restructuring came to the floors of the Nations Assembly and your northern brothers thwarted that move, that's a big mistake, help me tell them now there is time to restructure and salvage this nation, becaude those who makes peaceful change impossible simply makes violent change inevitable, a word is enough for the wise.
I agree with you 100%
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
frankihima:

You nailed it
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 8stargeneral: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Mansion and an oil block wch one is bigger...uwazurike or wht ever u call urself go and borrow sense and leav us alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.