Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says (34370 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by ogbeniolola: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2017
By the authority in the blood of Jesus, confusion will reign in the camp of my enemies.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sukkot: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
i said it a year ago. nnamdi kanu works for buhari.

plaetton
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by 9jabull: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
This idiot thought that every body is the same like him.
He was chased out of freedom house okwe by Uchenna madu& co, since Dec 2014 for anti biafra activities & taking money from FG, he ran to owerri &,form BIM.

I ask the sabo how come FG bought house for NK & his bombarding FG like tomorrow no dey.

Pls is not every post we have to waste our MB for.

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Chomzy222(f): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Is it really uwazurike that is spilling out this trash, if truly he is the one, his confusion is becoming unprecedented, why do I sense jeaulosy for Nnamdi kanu, why do I even feel that ueazurike has become a puppet to some politicians and as such he has initiated smear campaign against Nnamdi kanu, because the things his saying these days don't make sense.

exactly!!!!
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by mbhs139(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
odduduwa:
but Yoruba's said buhari is not gej the cash cow and nnamdi ll shout and no one will compensate him .....why will Yoruba's believe this news pls integrity is really far from these folks

No sensible person, whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa can ever believe this news.

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by paulsoniyke: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
uwuzuruike is a big fool.he thinks Nnamdi kanu can stoop to low to betray his brothers?or does he think is like him who put on mask to testify against him?..shame unto him.kanu is a man of intergrity.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by plaetton: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:

plaetton
C'mon old friend.
You're too smart to fall for that nonsense.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by ripbubu: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Na this kain news sarrki they like. Whether true or false

I need to know the typist behind the sarrki moniker. He must be chopping FG money too

He own 3 much!!!

Kilode!
sarki has a mansion in ajegule in Lagos
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by ripbubu: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi is fearless

Am a paroot

I need to be in government to support my fatherland
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by MaryKaku007(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
See them......insulting Uwazuruike who kept the Biafran movement in the Igbo consciousness when everyone derided and ridiculed him as a joker and he lost years of his life in jail for his cause. I do consider Uwazuruike a joker, but I have far more respect for him than the charlatan leading the IPOB piglets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:

plaetton

Boss where have you been ?
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sukkot: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

Boss where have you been ?

Hey big man sarrki trust all is well with you sir. I have been around. maybe not as much as before but this is my own social media so i am here everyday lmao. i have no snapchat instagram facebook twirra etc etc. strictly nairaland. so i will always be here in and out everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by ladychioma: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazurike is a pathological liar.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sukkot: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
plaetton:

C'mon old friend.
You're too smart to fall for that nonsense.
bro lol the story and events all appear too convenient. its like an unfolding story that was concocted before hand. if kanu was really the threat against the govt that you think he is they would have killed him a long time ago. he is easy to kill. the man works for buhari.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by mecussey(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Is it really uwazurike that is spilling out this trash, if truly he is the one, his confusion is becoming unprecedented, why do I sense jeaulosy for Nnamdi kanu, why do I even feel that ueazurike has become a puppet to some politicians and as such he has initiated smear campaign against Nnamdi kanu, because the things his saying these days don't make sense.

Jealousy no be small. Wey him for just pipe low pretend like he knows nothing. Fg don abandon him and he is trying to be relevant again. This time he will be treated as terrorist both from fg and ipob.
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by joe120120(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/fg-bought-mansions-for-kanu-abroad-says-uwazuruike/

Nigeria is full of lie . journalist why not ask a question. u just write to suite u traffic . Nigeria is full of evil with Lagos ibadan express way . na course ?
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by COCKCROW: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why do Zoo Nigeria care so much when igbos are coned by Kanu Nnamdi but does care to appoint any igbo man in the top position of NNPC? We are aware much of the things in this nairaland either against NK or Uwazuruike are but to cause confusion. I don't know how my enemy, who does not care about me, who send his men to kill innocent women and children in their farmland and sleep, will now care because someone wants to con me? Why concern Nigerians if igbos die in their number? Is it not an opportunity to over the areas fulani herdsmen were not able to conquer? Please allow us to be coned by NK instead Oduduwa and Arewa. Nairaland let it not be your platform is being used
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Hotzone(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazuruike, mechie onu gi dia tupuu umu agbara akuchie gi onu. I don't know about other states but what about your properties in Owerri?
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by BURG4326: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=clarocuzioo post=60143595]

Sarrki they are both conmen because of their agitation for Biafra, you people don't cease to amaze people With your level of reasoning, you people failed to understand that Biafra has moved from an agitation to an ideology, even if Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike fail in their quest to achieve Biafra, I guarantee you that over a million Nnamdi Kanus will rise, have you not asked your self why after over fifty years of this incident, it has become as fresh as ever, despite the Federal Government of Nigeria terminating the study of history in Nigerian schools.
I know you are an ardent supporter of Buhari, no problems about that, but help me tell the present Fedral government that the status quo is no longer sustainable, tell them to restructure this country in the best interest of this great nation, you can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect different result, the present structure of Nigerian is no longer sustainable.
Recently the call for restructuring came to the floors of the Nations Assembly and your northern brothers thwarted that move, that's a big mistake, help me tell them now there is time to restructure and salvage this nation, becaude those who makes peaceful change impossible simply makes violent change inevitable, a word is enough for the wise.

My brother I cherish your wisdom. You spoke like one unbiased Nigerian. I cant imagine anybody who claims he loves this country rejecting the call for restructuring. My bro people like you give me hope that tomorrow will be better
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:
Hey big man sarrki trust all is well with you sir. I have been around. maybe not as much as before but this is my own social media so i am here everyday lmao. i have no snapchat instagram facebook twirra etc etc. strictly nairaland. so i will always be here in and out everyday

Aii boss
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by pat077: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Police, have you come?

Face your front and leave people to say what they want to say. Who decides what speech is acceptable? Surely not you or me.

So face front.
hater spoted..... Watch your back
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Kayrich(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
This foolish man earlier this year claimed FG bought mansion for him in Dubai. And as well hand over rivers and benue states to him as part of Biafra states.
At this buhari's regime? Both of them must be crazy and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sapele914(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Babachukwu:
This man think everybody is him that sold Biafra for money
No 1 Ojukwu,No 2 Alex Ekwueme, No 3 General Ike Nwachukwu No 4 Arthur Nzeribe, No 5 uzumaurike ,No 6. nnamdi kanu?
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by attackgat: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2017
It is because of Uwazuruikes way of doing things that caused MASSOB which he founded to throw him out of the organisation.

Now he says that Buhari bribed Kanu with mansions abroad?

The man is crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.