Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (24419 Views)

Screenshot Your Device Let's See Who's Background Wallpaper Is The Best / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by segebase(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
trashh
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by iLickAnalFungus(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Ggt
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by kobijacobs(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
is it your phone? abi na u buy am for me?
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
I detest phone cases generally sef.The last phone I used lasted over two years without case n nothing happened to it, screen no break,clean phone.Always looking like new one sef.
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Crystalline(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Better for the smartphone case to affect the phone and protect me from radio waves than for me to be exposed because I want the phone to be in its best condition. My life and health cannot be replaced while the phone can. Afterall I'm not supposed to use the phone forever.

thanks for the info, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Error403: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Which one is obototo..co.ke again oh
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by austinereds(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2017
what a new development. strange isn't. so Mr O.P which is safer?
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Bluebrain101: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
this is a very stupid and barren post because
1 the Human body has a different specific heat capacity from that of the phone battery
2 can you list the chemicals used in making a RUBBER phone cover that will be released on high temperature ?
3 I can't believe that a literate can write this up. please can even lead block interfere with network signal? No. so why did u come up with this......
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Tobycharles: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
How do you know ds types of phone cases
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
I noticed the third part. I went to buy myself a new phone. And also a case to make it look better and under protection from dropping. Immediately I had my case on the phone, I noticed that the network went off. I quickly call the seller that I am returning the phone because the signal strength is weak unnecessarily. In that process, I removed the phone cover and the battery cover. I was heading for my sim cards and memory cards. Immediately the case is off, I noticed whatsapp messages troop in. I quickly checked the signal and I found it is very strong as expected. I went out and the network was very ok. What could be the problem before now, I thought. I quickly go for the pulse and had it on the phone again. Like a flash, the network is out again. So I concluded the pulse makes my phone signal weak. I went to the seller and fetched for lighter phone case but the result is almost the same. No signal. Ever since then, I concluded to use the phone without case. All I need is extra carefulness so that the phone doesn't slip and drop to the ground.
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by MicroBox: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
OP in heat transfer...
Alpha+Beta+Gamma=1
Transmit, Absorb and Reflect
A little more research about Concept and Characteristics of colours as relate to heat transfer would help resolve your fear...
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Ramaa(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
FTC for the first time!!! cheesy .. Glory be to God.. grin grin uhmm. It doesn't even feel so special.. angry undecided
First to Comment nonsense......
grin
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by wildchild02: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Ridiculous
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Coldfeets: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Error403:
Which one is obototo..co.ke again oh

I think it means that when you mix ʘBʘ or TʘTʘ with CʘKE , your blog will spot. cool
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by kaymart: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by kaymart: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
are u sure of this info?
'cos my battery is inbuilt.
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by lonelydora: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Well, a man must die of something. it's inevitable

Man die go, woman born again.
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Don27tiky(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
U are a liar. ... phone case is designed to have openings that expose the openings on the phone. And stop comparing body of a phone to that of human. Case or no case air cannot pass thru the plastic to cool the battery. ..
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by thinkinghead: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
This is just making a big of no deal, haba!
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Prestige16(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Is there ever anything in this world that is not harmful to humans?
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Doublez000(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Well, a man must die of something. it's inevitable

abeg tell dem o

all these write ups and counter write ups for Nairaland these days, na the same people.
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ramaa:
First to Comment nonsense......
grin

yes oo grin

1 Like

Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Error403: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coldfeets:

I think it means that when you mix ʘBʘ or TʘTʘ with CʘKE , your blog will spot. cool
True
Re: Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. by Dessydemmy: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
MAKE MY CHILDREN SPOIL MY PHONE ABI? I YAM HEARING YOU O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Charging Speed Slows Down After Reaching 90% / How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit / Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.