Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! (476 Views)

JAMB result Oga Jabez comedy / Imagine When Someone Fail Jamb Result. / Pls Help! Jamb CBT Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! by vchykp(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Gm my fellow Nlanders, please i want you to assist me with my sisters jamb result, she actually wanted to choose psycology for unilag and yabatech, but the registrar said yabatech dont do psycology, which prompted her to change the course for yabatech, the issue now is.. she has forgotten the course she choose for yabatech, and at this point, yabatech seems to be the only option to gain admission, while checking her result, the course she choose is not appearing, we have tried everything possible to check the course she choose for the school, but it all proofs abortive..

Please anyone who can help or with reasonable idea can comment her or whatsapp her on 08131216084.. #tNx

Vera
Re: PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! by falconey(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2017

Are you telling me not at any point when "trying every possible solution" going to jamb office didn't come to mind?
Re: PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! by vchykp(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Are you telling me not at any point when "trying every possible solution" going to jamb office didn't come to mind?
that should be the last thing, i stay very far from jamb office..

(1) (Reply)

8 Effective Ways To Keep Your Relationship Healthy / OMG - Lady Blast Nigerian Guy Begging Her For Money On Twitter / How Do You Word Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.