Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Can Go N*de For A Movie Depending On The Amount - Cordelia Of Jenifa's Diary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Go N*de For A Movie Depending On The Amount - Cordelia Of Jenifa's Diary (410 Views)

Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks / Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go N*de For A Movie Depending On The Amount - Cordelia Of Jenifa's Diary by Valkris: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Fast-rising Nigerian actress, Ms. Okoli has opened up on her acting journey thus far as well as taking a daring role of being stark n*de.

Paschaline Alex Okoli, a Nollywood actress who stars in the popular TV series, Jenifa's Diary as Cordelia, has revealed what can make her act n*de in a movie.

During an interview with Broadway TV, the Nollywood actress said she can go n*de for a movie depending on the amount and story-line of the movie.

She also talked about how she landed the role in jenifa's diary.

Click here==>http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/09/i-can-go-nde-for-movie-depending-on.html#more for photos and videos

(1) (Reply)

'never Leave Your Man For A Bitch. Deal With Him But Don't Leave'- Maheeda / (true Story) I Once Slept On The Streets Of Ghana –patoranking / OAP Freeze Diagnosed With Asthma, After Collapsing On His Was To Work, Cool FM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.