Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (8153 Views)

IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / IPOB Supreme Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Most Recent Statement- - -21/8/019. / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
It is "concerned" and not "concern" as you put it.

I just hope Mazi Kanu didn't attend the same school with you. wink

That said, can we see those records of his? smiley
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by attackgat: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Agreed. Can we now see his certificates or statement of result? smiley

It doesnt matter if Nnamdi Kanu ever went to School, he is a freedom fighter not a politician. School cerficates is not a pre-requsite to agitate for freedom.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
not until you show us Buhari's certificate or intellectual exploits grin
At least you guys have seen one which you claim is "fake". cheesy

You have also seen pics of his class mates (which you might also claim is fake).

Can we see Kanu's originals or at least, fakes? wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:

It doesnt matter if Nnamdi Kanu ever went to School, he is a freedom fighter not a politician. School cerficates is not a pre-requsite to agitate for freedom.
they voted an illiterate terrorist and still have the shame to request the educational background of kanu

what a shameless sadists

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Exactly! And that is the reason I NEED TO KNOW HIS INTELLECTUAL EXPLOITS!

Can you furnish us with those records ma'am?

Stupidity is when you hail Buhari for hiring 30 SANDS to stop the masses from demanding his school certificate but accusing Nnamdi Kanu of not having quality education.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:

Are you saying he doesn't have one? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Okay.. We are getting somewhere.

Can we see his results?

What was his thesis about?

smiley

The most important thing is he graduated. Full Stop

6 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Stupidity is when you hail Buhari for hiring 30 SANDS to stop the masses from demanding his school certificate but accusing Nnamdi Kanu of not having quality education.
Na wa oo! Where did i accuse Kanu of not having quality education?

All I simply did was ask for his educational records.

How does that imply what you allege? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
At least you guys have seen one which you claim is "fake". cheesy

You have also seen pics of his class mates (which you might also claim is fake).

Can we see Kanu's originals it at least, fakes? wink
[/s]
trash trash trash
provide the cert and stop blabbing
we can never dignify bastards with response when we know that they're just hypocrites.

even drop out touts have classmates isn't it?

so stop fooling yourself and provide Buhari's certificate he used 80 sans to defend

shameless sadists everywhere

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by attackgat: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Im saying that I dont care what he has, the Igbo nation must eventually become independent of Nigeria wether Kanu has ever seen the four walls of a school or not.

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Bolustical: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Baba,

I bet you that this thread will drag on with nothing but insults, derailment, diversion from substance

And yet they will not be able to provide concrete answer to your questions,

I have known Igbo e-ranters to be like that

Expect a counter thread asap.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
onyenze123:

The most important thing is that he graduated. Full Stop
Where is the proof he did? Who graduated with him? Who bore him witness to this claim?

What was the title of his thesis? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

How can you be asking about Nnamdi KANU result on a faceless forum? If it is that important to you head to Umuahia Ibekwu and he (Nnamdi) will gladly present it to you.

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
not until you compel Buhari to provide his own certificate he used 80 sans to defend not some gworo chewing leprosy stinking bastards parading themselves as his classmates grin

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
onyenze123:

How can you be asking about Nnamdi KANU result on a faceless forum? If it is that important to you head to Umuahia Ibekwu and he (Nnamdi) will gladly present it to you.
[/s]
the old sadist thinks everyone is his God Buhari who is an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Bolustical:

Baba,

I bet you that this thread will drag on with nothing but insults, derailment, diversion from substance

And yet they will not be able to provide concrete answer to your questions,

I have known Igbo e-ranters to be like that

Expect a counter thread asap.
I know their usual technique but I'm not gonna fall for it.

The insults would be squarely ignored, while the essence of the thread is maintained.

I could remember one of them who once bore the moniker "showyourcertificate" in response to Buhari's "inability" to show them a "valid" cert, claiming that which they see is "fake". smiley

Now we want to see!

Where are the evidence of Kanu's educational qualifications people? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Where is the proof he did? Who graduated with him? Who bore him witness to this claim?

What was the title of his thesis? smiley
[/s]
Kanu is not a public office holder he's a freedom fighter

he's not a Toronto certificate holder either grin

so mr sad old man try and differentiate between freedom fighters and public office holders

Infact even if kanu no get standard six it's too late we won't change our mind

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by chinoxstock: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Omenka's Lord and saviour was asked to present his certificate and he brought 80SANS..LMAO!

Shame!!

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by intruxive(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2017
You ask the impossible, how can u seek honey from bitter leaf?
The only thing they know about kanu is that he is leading the assault on their common enemy- everyone else.
They dont ask intelligent questions from that side o, its against their culture
So op sorry is ur name, pls wait for the insults........ that should suffice wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I know their usual technique but I'm not gonna fall for it.

The insults would be squarely ignored, while the essence of the thread is maintained.

I could remember one of them who once bore the moniker "showyourcertificate" in response to Buhari's "inability" to show them a "valid" cert, claiming that which they see is "fake". smiley

Now we want to see!

Where are the evidence of Kanu's educational qualifications people? cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by unohbethel(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
@op u be mumu....

u avnt devoted a thread to ask ur president about his certificates...a whole presidential aspirant for that matter cudnt provide his cert and also do any presidential debate but was made a president and since two years u havent opened any thread for that...ur village peopl is usin ur brain to cook herbal medicine..

not only that, i havent even seen where u opened a thread about the benue floodings but u can rush to opened one about kanu...

does it mean that kanu is givin u so much nightmare than d floodins??

no wonder that by the mare mention of kanu, enemies go insane

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
onyenze123:

How many of you headed to Daura for Buhari to show you his? wink

Kanu is an internet age man. Where are his certificates? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

He did not go to school and if you're not happy goan die.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
How many of you headed to Daura for Buhari to show you his? wink

Kanu is an internet age man. Where are his certificates? smiley
[/s]
trash trash trash
just like Gej did Buhari owes Nigerians explanations about his cert

unfortunately he's an illiterate terrorist

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

He did not go to school and if you're not happy goan die.
Haba. We dey quarrel? cheesy

1 Like

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by OsuMmanu1: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Haba. We dey quarrel? cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / AEDC Disconnects Gov’t Offices In Niger State Over N1.9bn Debt / Inflation Is Deepening Mass Poverty - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.