Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (8154 Views)

IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / IPOB Supreme Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Most Recent Statement- - -21/8/019. / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
cumbak60:

Hahahahee. You know one thing, that young man will be more useful in Biafra than Nigeria. You guys should try and convert him na cheesy grin

Actually he has found a way to keep evading the menace of Fulani herdsmen and herdswomen in his native Middle-Belt.

@ Omenka Igbo-phobia will not save Middle-Belt from Fulani invasion. Support Biafra

cc: Omenkalives

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by MalcoImX: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
These ones are questions of the century. You'll only get insults from iPobians. But we'll continue to ask such germane questions from those who were probably spies sent to destabilize our country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by KOKOwonder(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
[left][/left]
Kanu is not a public office holder he's a freedom fighter

he's not a Toronto certificate holder either grin

so mr sad old man try and differentiate between freedom fighters and public office holders

Infact even if kanu no get standard six it's too late we won't change our mind
this man!, I have been following your comments since and I can openly tell you that they is no sense in any of them
In essence, if you are not a mumu than you made a serious effort in being one.. Kill yal self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by KOKOwonder(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
[s][/s] shatap there and get out. nobody owes you anything your sadness has just_begin_
chairman take am jeje pls.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Ojiofor: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Omenka should show us picture of his own certificate before boring us with useless epistle.

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by mrnigerdelta: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
u guys are nothing but bunch of idiots
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by CrtlAltDel: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Have the ipigs pasted the certificate of thier lord and saviour here or they are still posting insults grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by biafrarising: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Exactly! And that is the reason I NEED TO KNOW HIS INTELLECTUAL EXPLOITS!

Can you furnish us with those records ma'am?
Just as your intellectual exploits ends in nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good morning.

I come in peace.

For sometime now, concerned observers like myself have been asking some questions about the supposedly unblemished (according to his followers) leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. It is on record most of these queries, simple as they sound, have been met with nothing but insults. It is my sincere hope this would go differently.

Now, alot have been said about this young man and alot has he said. He is not the first of his kind the world has seen and he certainly wouldn't be the last. What seems, though, to set other secessionist leaders or "freedom fighters" apart from him is that the records of his past are as obscure as they come!

The business of secession is one heck of a serious business whose significance should never be underemphasised. If a country were to break away from Nigeria, I as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria would like to be rest assured I wouldn't end up with some very unstable and aggressive neighbors because that would have undesirable consequences for my own state Security. For this reason, I'd like to have the assurance, no matter how unlikely it is, that such a country is in face hands, and being in safe hands implies safe brains.

With this foundation laid, I'd like to know what exactly are Mazi Kanu's educational qualifications and what intellectual property or exploits can we ascribe to him? What schools did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu attend and what grades did he graduate those schools with?

Does Mazi Kanu have any intellectual property, say a book or a publication, to his credit? Has he ever addressed a gathering of intellectuals or scholars?

Kanu says he wants a debate, a renown Igbo man volunteered, and the next thing we hear is "the man isn't intelligent enough!

President Buhari graduated Secondary school probably over 30 years before Kanu did (that is if he did) yet to this day, he's still being abused, notably by IPOB supporters, for not graduating secondary school or at best "presenting a fake WASSC result" where he failed this subject and that.. Can we see copy Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's WASSC result or even a "fake copy" with all the distinctions he had?

Can we have the names or photographs of Kanu's class mates?

The "UK university" Mazi Kanu allegedly attended has either been scrapped or barred from issuing certificates since it didn't meet the bare minimum standards for such institutions in the West. Can we see a copy of the certificate issued Mazi Kanu upon his graduation from that school? Who were his mates in that school?

When questions arose about his previous employment records and attempts were made to answer them without the usual insults, we all know what a disaster that turned out to be as the records revealed a man literally living on the fringes of starvation.

Just as my President was and is still being asked these very important questions, with a full accompaniment of derogatory comments, I imagine it is well within my right to also make such inquiries about the "Supreme Leader" of those who ask similar questions about my country's leader.

Thank you.

since he has displayed some bit of intelligence
his educational background is not necessary
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by odduduwa: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

Adiola, odduduwa, kingoftheeast the illiterate.
nonsobaba I hope a Yoruba will soon be the sultan
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Bolustical: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
AWOisaCOWARD:

Nnamdi Kanu started his academic journey at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Aba in the present-day Abia state. His teacher then was Mrs. Akpa, the mother of the then Miss Nnennaya Akpa. Before the Nigeria/British war of genocide on Biafra, this school was known as Dick Organ Primary School and currently the school has been renamed Green Street Primary School. After completing two years at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu proceeded to the best primary school in Umuahia known as Library Avenue Primary School where he completed his primary school education.
For his secondary education, the IPOB leader attended the prestigious Government College Umuahia formerly called Fisher High School which boasts of the likes of Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi, Ken Saro-Wiwa, etc. Throughout his stay at the school, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was a boarding student and his dormitory was Cozens House, which is the hostel named after the co-author (Stone & Cozens) of a popular secondary school Biology textbook. He completed his secondary education and went further to the Rivers State School of Arts and Science popularly known as School of Basic Studies in Rumuola Road in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) for his advanced level studies.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started his tertiary education at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) where he was admitted into the Department of Geography, having agreed with his father to study Geography as a precondition to attending the Sowell Aviation College in Panama City Florida where he had a slot waiting for him to come and train as a pilot. While at UNN, he lived in the hostel, specifically in Akintola Hall and one of his closest friends was Samuel Ude from Abiriba who is now resident in the USA, Chinyere Asuzu resident in Aba Abia State, Chidiebere Iwebuka Asaba Delta State and many more who can be reached for confirmation. After two years at UNN and having received several theoretical lectures on rocks and typologies of rocks without setting his eyes on any practical example of these materials, Nnamdi Kanu felt that he was not getting the real training he yearned for and decided to persuade his father His Royal Majesty (HRM) Eze Sir Israel Okwu Kanu to send him overseas to obtain an education that is evidence-based and experiential.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu traveled to England and was admitted to London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU). At LMU, he studied Politics and Economics and graduated with Second Class Upper Division, missing First Class Division very narrowly because of his publicly confessed difficulties with Applied Mathematics that accompanied Economics studies. It is on record that for the entire teaching life of Professor Ann Philips (Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was the only student who achieved a perfect score of 100% (16/16) in her course because of the exceptional quality of his research work and the term papers produced by him.
We state without equivocations that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the first and only person to work on a Thesis that provided an academic critique of the popular orthodoxy of “Dependency Theory” propounded by the renowned Political Economists Samir Amir and Walter Rodney. Supervised Dr. James Chiriyankadath, Nnamdi Kanu made his choice of a thesis based on his strongly-held belief that Africans should not blame Europeans or the Western World for their woes. His contention is that Africans are responsible for their lack-luster performance in leadership and governance and not people from other continents. In the history of academia till this day, no other African scholar has offered an academic critique of the Dependency Theory only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, partly because of the penchant of most Africans towards finger-pointing instead of conducting dispassionate critical self-evaluation and introspection.
While at LMU, Nnamdi Kanu was part of a group of black students who came up with the idea to engage in post-graduation works that would transform Africa from its current stage of stupor to a continent and society where leadership and good governance will be the ethos of existence, human relationships, and transactions. The following were members of the group; Jacques Tobo (Cameroon), George Ogunka (Ikwerre-Biafraland), Ayodele Dalghety (Guyana), Lolade Cameron-Cole (Oduduwa), Mului Mpopo (Tanzania), and Chris Kehinde Olopo (Oduduwa). These individuals can be contacted for the veracity of this claim.
Having produced this abridged version of the academic history of Nnamdi Kanu, we invite the public to contact the individuals mentioned to ascertain the correctness of the information. On the other hand, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike should provide the public with the name of the University where he studied Law and at least two names of his former classmates at the University. We would like to know the title of Uwazuruike’s Thesis and the name of his supervising professor.
Finally, Uwazuruike should provide the public with his Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) enrollment number since he claims to be a lawyer. Also, he should let us know the name and location of the Law Chambers where he worked or still working. From all indications, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike is the person that does not have any certificate and therefore a fraudster. Had Uwazuruike Uwazuruike remained faithful to the cause of Biafra restoration and not engrossed in defrauding and deceiving unsuspecting Biafrans, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB would not have emerged.
[/s]
Leave story for the gods,

What we need is a certificate not an autobiography

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by ofai: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
I can't imagine that you guys have gone this desperate and low to downplay KANU. kanu is indeed a legend.

If you are so concerned about London Guildhall College which is now part of the London Metropolitan University, go and investigate kanu's Certificate Yourself.

Jobless youths looking for another man's Certificate.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Up until date there are no credible academic records proving that Nnamdi Kanu graduated from a school in London. The OP asks for too much sef. As for me, I only want to see one single academic paper publication derived from his so called thesis. Just one. You can't go and pull off a biography from Wikipedia that anyone can change at will

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by wingmanII: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=60151527]Exactly! And that is the reason I NEED TO KNOW HIS INTELLECTUAL EXPLOITS!

Can you furnish us with those records ma'am? [/quote

Mr OP, please publish yours first.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by PointB: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coming from those who will follow a man with NEPA receipt as educational qualifications. How rich! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Up until date there are no credible academic records proving that Nnamdi Kanu graduated from a school in London. The OP asks for too much sef. As for me, I only want to see one single academic paper publication derived from his so called thesis. Just one. You can't go and pull off a biography from Wikipedia that anyone can change at will
I would like to know what the title of his thesis was. cheesy

Well, one of them already admitted he's an illiterate, so perhaps we shouldn't expect nothing.

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

I'm beginning to think they don't know the meaning of the word "certificate". cheesy
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
I would like to know what the title of his thesis was. cheesy

Well, one of them already admitted he's an illiterate, so perhaps we shouldn't expect nothing.
I doubt if he is illiterate sha but i even doubt it more that he graduated from that London school he claims to have attended. Lets try and google his so called thesis title together with his name and see if something pops up. Highly unlikely though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Danielmoore:

since he has displayed some bit of intelligence
his educational background is not necessary
Exactly what intelligence has Kanu ever displayed? What are his accomplishments before Jonathan lost that election?

What exactly has Kanu ever said that is unique and could be quoted in a gathering of intelligent minds?

Does Kanu have a cert?

Did he really graduate from that "university" in London?

What was the title of his thesis?

Where is the proof of his graduation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Have the ipigs pasted the certificate of thier lord and saviour here or they are still posting insults grin
Still bullocks o!

Seven pages and counting!

I just saw that someone was even making reference to "herdsmen attack in Benue state".

Dang! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by CrtlAltDel: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Still bullocks o!

I just saw that someone was even making reference to "herdsmen attack in Benue state".

Dang! cheesy grin
Kikikikikiki….. Na their way, no fact but plenty of insults…… I am thinking of creating this moniker Kanushowurcertificate and ipobshowusKanucertificate grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by DesChyko: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

As contained in the Nigerian constitution, SSCE is the minimal qualification to be an OFFICE HOLDER in NIGERIA. For this reason, Buhari's qualifications was questioned.

Now I ask you, Yoruba Nigerian anti-Biafra, why do you need to see proof of Nnamdi Kanu's qualifications? Is there a constitution requiring that? Is he your leader or holding any public office that affects your existence directly?

You can dream up any controversy, but don't expect to make sense with every one of them. This particular one is a lost cause. You have zero right to this information.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenka live,you are just a pro Biafran, recruiting more Biafrans,you are helping the struggle brother,thanks
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by ozowarac: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good morning.

I come in peace.

For sometime now, concerned observers like myself have been asking some questions about the supposedly unblemished (according to his followers) leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. It is on record most of these queries, simple as they sound, have been met with nothing but insults. It is my sincere hope this would go differently.

Now, alot have been said about this young man and alot has he said. He is not the first of his kind the world has seen and he certainly wouldn't be the last. What seems, though, to set other secessionist leaders or "freedom fighters" apart from him is that the records of his past are as obscure as they come!

The business of secession is one heck of a serious business whose significance should never be underemphasised. If a country were to break away from Nigeria, I as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria would like to be rest assured I wouldn't end up with some very unstable and aggressive neighbors because that would have undesirable consequences for my own state Security. For this reason, I'd like to have the assurance, no matter how unlikely it is, that such a country is in face hands, and being in safe hands implies safe brains.

With this foundation laid, I'd like to know what exactly are Mazi Kanu's educational qualifications and what intellectual property or exploits can we ascribe to him? What schools did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu attend and what grades did he graduate those schools with?

Does Mazi Kanu have any intellectual property, say a book or a publication, to his credit? Has he ever addressed a gathering of intellectuals or scholars?

Kanu says he wants a debate, a renown Igbo man volunteered, and the next thing we hear is "the man isn't intelligent enough!

President Buhari graduated Secondary school probably over 30 years before Kanu did (that is if he did) yet to this day, he's still being abused, notably by IPOB supporters, for not graduating secondary school or at best "presenting a fake WASSC result" where he failed this subject and that.. Can we see copy Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's WASSC result or even a "fake copy" with all the distinctions he had?

Can we have the names or photographs of Kanu's class mates?

The "UK university" Mazi Kanu allegedly attended has either been scrapped or barred from issuing certificates since it didn't meet the bare minimum standards for such institutions in the West. Can we see a copy of the certificate issued Mazi Kanu upon his graduation from that school? Who were his mates in that school?

When questions arose about his previous employment records and attempts were made to answer them without the usual insults, we all know what a disaster that turned out to be as the records revealed a man literally living on the fringes of starvation.

Just as my President was and is still being asked these very important questions, with a full accompaniment of derogatory comments, I imagine it is well within my right to also make such inquiries about the "Supreme Leader" of those who ask similar questions about my country's leader.

Thank you.

You has been mentally enslaved.

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by hollah123: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
RisingSun1:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

Why haven't you written an article about the flood ravaging your village in Benue?
y resort to insults if truly your leader has certificate? is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by stev120(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
not all those that go to school are wise. ....
lets live the speaker and challenge the saying. ...
self determination is not a sin agitation is a normal thing in democracy
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Bolustical: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Still bullocks o!

Dang! cheesy grin
Ano tell you say them no go see certificate bring and pages go dey count?

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Certificateless: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
I am certificateless kanu,oya do ur worst grincheesy
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Certificateless: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bolustical:

Ano tell you say them no go see certificate bring and pages go dey count?
yes I no get certificate wetin be your own tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thugs Invasion: Senate Summons DSS DG, Police IG; Demands For Explanation / Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Central Suspends Party Chairman / Timi Frank Urges AGF Malami To Resign Over Invasion Of Justice Odili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.