Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,099 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Marriage In The Air - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage In The Air (420 Views)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage In The Air by Dnockeror333(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2017
?

Pleaseeee....

Did you think a man without a date not a girlfriend could get married in nearly one year from now?
Re: Marriage In The Air by Oppypoppy: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why not...why u dey ask?
Re: Marriage In The Air by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why not.

I know a lady that dated a man for a month, they are getting married soon, life is too short to be dating for years.

Who has time for that.

1 Like

Re: Marriage In The Air by Dnockeror333(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oppypoppy:
Why not...why u dey ask?

Gracious fear!

Good fear of the impossible!

The fornicators went up and down exchanging and being changed, smiling and bowling in white raiment and money bouncing! And see, here are the deafs, men with mandrakes who had never tasted a vase nor even seen the naked wire!

Won't I fear? No job!

Time is no more, only suicide could take away this waste of disgust within our nakedhood!

Yet, see, am a believer, so, I'll live!
Re: Marriage In The Air by DarkMagic(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Anything is possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Many Girls Do / What Should I Do NL / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.