Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46830 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Jodeci25:

This is why you black pig south africans will always remain slaves in your own country...the white people are busy in school inventing better things but you smellows are always busy exhibiting xenophobia on social mecia towards your fellow black Africans...your men are so lazy while you ladies are busy spreading hiv to other African countries...drinking and fucking around...usrless set of imbecilles

LMFAO, you sound so pained. I know how to destroy poogerians and I'm doing a great job with you hence you are getting this desperate grin. Go and educate your ikorodu residents to stop burning each other alive lol. Go to the north and tell them bombing themselves in the name of an Arab peadophile ain't going to help them develop that poohole called Nigeria. Tell the easy to stop cannibalism. Teach your youth to work hard and stop scamming and pushing white powder up their anuses , even your 50 year fatherso do this grin. Stupid lazy fools .

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

Lady you shouldn't judge Nigerians by what you see in nairaland. we love ourselves and whenever an intruder like you want to poke nose into our affairs we will bring him to order, you better be warned.

Xenophobic fellas.

LMFAO , if killing 3 million of your own is love then please tell me how do you "people " define hate ?

Love in Nigeria = deporting each other in the same country.

Love in poogeria= issuing quit notices to each and threatening genocide lol.

You can't fool me, I know the hatred you have for each other.

Better be xenophobic than hate my own brother.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

By the way what are you doing in a Nigerian forum?

why not create a forum in your xenophobic country.

LMFAO, the word xenophobia is the biggest word useless unilag graduates know , hence they abuse it so much.

I don't need a visa to visit any site on the Web, but you flat headed criminals need a visa to come to my country grin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

The only award South Africans got for themselves is the highest HIV status in world, 8 out of 10 youth in SA are HIV positive

They don't have human resources, no initiative, they lack civilization/sense of dressing, they are just lazy fellas that want to be spoon fed.

LMFAO, you sound pained. I understand , you live in the most backward country with the most unliveable " cities" in the world. You are frustrated and bitter. Poogeria is on top of the most unsafe and underveloped religious shytholes list grin. No one wants to live there, and millions from all over the world are flocking to my country grin. The bitterness you feel is understandable .

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:

OK thank you we are going to stop, but permit me to say this last thing

South Africa is a country full of xenophobic attackers, lazy, fake, jeolous, rapist and murderers, have you ever wondered why they are so backward? Its bcus they are found at the bottom in the map of Africa, every other countries in Africa seat on south africa
This is actually a complement,the other one thing that makes us so special is because our country is situated so faaar from cursed lands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol. True but the thread wasn't about Nigerians tho

LMFAO, it was about the good things in SA but bitter Nigerians couldn't take it they had to turn it into a hate thread and they will regret it.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2017
snoopylinus:

Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO" grin
Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO"

LMFAO, kanu told me it a zoo and I believe him grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Jodeci25:

Fools like you are the reason why Late Mandela is cyrrently regretting why fought so hard for your freedom....he wastes his years by fighting for freedom just free Zulu goat like you...the worst thing that has ever happened to Africa is having you unproductive silly set of human beings in African Continent...shameless black South Africans that know nothing else than Xenophobia and spreading of Hiv...Cursed people..thats why your men brutally murder you ladies because y'all have Chicken brains

LMFAO, you have been talking to Mandela? But what do I expect from a ritualist fake pastor lol. You stupid assholes are killing each other over tribalism, Arab man religion etc . Bloody lazy zombies .

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Arijude:
Don't also forget that South Africa is HIV headquarter of Africa.

And yethe you have more recorded deaths of hiv patients grin. Skull miners don't know how to reason like normal human beings, all they do is push powder up their anuses and murder each other for rituals grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2017
kehnderson:
The assylum u once seeked here? walrus faced slowpoke.

LMFAO, SA seeking asylum in that cesspit is a myth only zombies believe. It's embarrassing to say the least grin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2017
kehnderson:
SA= HIV headquaters,racism and prostitution

LMFAO, Italian streets are bombarded with Nigerain whores ain't that just embarrassing grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Deo1986:
Their white did it for them yet they are ungrateful left for those black bastard, SA would still be like Togo.

LMFAO, I can smell jealousy and envy coming out of your bleached skin grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:

South Africans are just too jealous of nigerians, Nigerians are far better than them in all ramifications even with the present situation of the Nigerian economy

If our leaders can put things rite in Nigerian then I can assure u that no Nigerians would be found in that useless country called South Africa

LMFAO, yes you are better at living in darkness, terrorism, scamming, fake pastoring , chest beating, lying , ritual murders , marrying 12 year old girls , butchering each other grin. One of the highest illiteracy rates in the world, is that what we are jealous of ?

Gtfoh fool grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:
White South Africans are 100% successful than the black south Africans
Black south Africans are very very lazy and dummy
Black south African ladies are very ugly while the whites are better off
With time white south Africans will soon dominate the blacks
Black south African are rapist
More than 90% of the black south Africans are living with HIV

Typical bleacher praising whites, no wonder you dumb asses are the bleaching capital of the world. You can't even fix a pothole and you are here talking grin dumb ass terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:
See the crime rate in South Africa
https://africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-south-africas-201516-crime-statistics/

Half of SA prisons are filled with flat heads and afonja scammers and rapist pastors, you should take that into consideration.

Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:
In south Africa, more than 49 people are being killed every day

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sas-murder-statistics-in-7-charts-1925800

Remember the church murders in igbo land? They were a result of the war between flat heads in SA. They keep on slaughtering each other here in huge numbers and we are sitting back laughing grin. We know poogerians murder each other in Nigeria and out of the country grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:
South Africa rape statistics

https://africacheck.org/factsheets/guide-rape-statistics-in-south-africa/

LMFAO , thanks to the likes of omotoso the afonja rapists pastor.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2017
skylane:
Hmmm abeg let's stop this comparism here,if not for the fact that my Fiancee is a SA,we would have turned this thread upside down,Nigeria is a great country,if any other country in africa face half of the problem nigeria is facing,I don't think the country will exist,boko haram,tribalism,administration mismanagement etc yet we are still the african largest Economy back to back,we produce intellligent human resources every year,check in the western world nigerians break records everyday,most especially in the education sector,so please.I thank God I am a Nigerian,I want to stop here,please let's stop this shit or am loosing it

LMFAO, empty threats ? Shut the f up b* tch. A great country yet you run from it in huge numbers ? Lol don't give me that we love to travel shyt, you are forced to by circumstances. The problems you face are caused by whom? Is not your own doing?lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
pooozeee:

OK thank you we are going to stop, but permit me to say this last thing

South Africa is a country full of xenophobic attackers, lazy, fake, jeolous, rapist and murderers, have you ever wondered why they are so backward? Its bcus they are found at the bottom in the map of Africa, every other countries in Africa seat on south africa

LMFAO, skull miners with low IQ are talking about being backward ? Lazy f* ckers with loud stinking mouths scamming and drug dealing grin. Ritualists beheading each other in the full view of society lol. Jungle justice and burning each other in ikorodu grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:
6th: southafrica is more beautiful than nigeria
define beauty, let me show you how fugly y'all are
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:
Left for the blacks the country would still be backward like every other African country. The level of development is as a result of the white man's input and since the blacks took over the mantle of leadership, the countrie's developmental indices has decreased.

The blacks are subhuman and an inferior race.
sharrap there, their blacks are still black Bleep their whites
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Isn't that weird?
motherfvcker, I have traveled and a large proportion of you have an imbedded lazy gene encoded into you, plus a foolish sense of entitlement, I wouldn't defend my compatriots engaged in crime in your shithole but it doesn't negate the fact that you are majorly a lazy bunch, even when you do crime, you're so stup1d and gutless about it (which I'll call a good thing though).
On the outside it does look like you're okay as a nation, but mehn are you fvcked? For all our moral bankruptcy as a nation with the human trafficking, rituals, kidnappings, terrorism, fraud and all, Nigeria is still generally a safer place for other Africans Thad your shithole
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by fk001(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Lionessza2:

LMFAO, you sound pained. I understand , you live in the most backward country with the most unliveable " cities" in the world. You are frustrated and bitter. Poogeria is on top of the most unsafe and underveloped religious shytholes list grin. No one wants to live there, and millions from all over the world are flocking to my country grin. The bitterness you feel is understandable .

Stop Laughing your fat ass out, who cares about your smelly ass, every time LMFAO.

Mind you Nigeria is blessed with various resources, what you see online doesn't define Nigeria.

Abuja is the fastest growing and beautiful city in Africa, that's where I live.

The last country I will never want to visit in this world is SA, i will rather visit Congo or Uganda than go to SA

HIV sicken lady
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Aren't you the headquarters of human flesh fetishes?
yes we are! The one that you know of at least undecided because we are fighting against againstit vociferously by calling an evil by its name! Which brings the question, where is the headquarters of muti that you don't know about? undecided
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

Stop Laughing your fat ass out, who cares about your smelly ass, every time LMFAO.

Mind you Nigeria is blessed with various resources, what you see online doesn't define Nigeria.

Abuja is the fastest growing and beautiful city in Africa, that's where I live.

The last country I will never want to visit in this world is SA, i will rather visit Congo or Uganda than go to SA

HIV sicken lady

LMFAO, keep on Swallowing the shyt your leaders feed. We can see the real story on the ground, no amount of propaganda can convince us otherwise..

I'm glad you will never come here , we have too many of your lazy criminals here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by fk001(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Lionessza2:

LMFAO, keep on Swallowing the shyt your leaders feed. We can see the real story on the ground, no amount of propaganda can convince us otherwise..

I'm glad you will never come here , we have too many of your lazy criminals here.

Thank you.

Whatever
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by lexzyy(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Okwute001:
the most educated and respected immigrants in USA are Nigerians. Look it up... it is only South Africans that kills their fellow Africans. And I will tell you why. They do so out of jealousy...lazy folks!!!
How hin go knw nw...den dey go school
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Jobless old man. Oh, sorry. You're not jobless, you push drugs.
#facepalm! Niggah! you're such a fool! You're just so triggered you think everyone else is an IPOB! Your opponent is a bloody nkwomboti sipping nunu south African and is playing on your IPOB vs Afonja stupidity! undecided that's why the walrus face is amused!

You can thank me later cool
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by BraniacX(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Jayceon:
where there any grammatical flaws in that sentence? Buhari's failing health has affected the entire zoo
hahaha grin despite myself, this got me! May zuma's bloody testicles fall on you! cheesy
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by lexzyy(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Jodeci25:

This is why you black pig south africans will always remain slaves in your own country...the white people are busy in school inventing better things but you smellows are always busy exhibiting xenophobia on social mecia towards your fellow black Africans...your men are so lazy while you ladies are busy spreading hiv to other African countries...drinking and fucking around...usrless set of imbecilles
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.