Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React (714 Views)

"Stop Mocking People, You Are Destroying Yourself Indirectly" - Angela Nwosu / Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by UnbrokenChords: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
News service from the ‘Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK), took to its twitter handle @DPRK_News to propagate a strict warning against Nigerians to stop making mockery of the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un or pay a devastating price.

‘Impudent peoples of Nigeria are warned against mockery of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un, lest they pay a heavy price’.

It’s been a hilarious war of words on the social media all day as Nigerians wont rest till their words start taking pounds of flesh from the Korean government.

Although the twitter handle is not officially verified so we can only assume it’s a parody account. Nevertheless, read some of the tweets and have yourself a good laugh @http://www.unbrokenchords.com/nigerians-threatened-stop-mocking-nkorea-leader-nigerians-react/

Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Josephjnr(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
See wahala.
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Edopesin: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
is this poo real shocked if so mumu Nigerians better maintain their lane oooo .... their lightest IBM can wipe out a significant part of the north oooo(make i no mention south)
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Greystone: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Edopesin:
is this poo real shocked if so mumu Nigerians better maintain their lane oooo .... their lightest IBM can wipe out a significant part of the north oooo(make i no mention south)

As in...

This Kim jun un na daft guy wey fit test one of in ballistic missiles for naija if yankee too far
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Edopesin: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Greystone:

As in...

This Kim jun un na daft guy wey fit test one of in ballistic missiles for naija if yankee too far

i read they tested H-bomb last week
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Edopesin: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalasticlala come Ahn see

Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Greystone: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Edopesin:

i read they tested H-bomb last week

They did.

U didn't watch the emergency UN Security Council meeting on the issue?

We don't have the necessary weapons to intercept such a missile attack make we chill oh... naija peeps can talk sha
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by greatermax77(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
I just wish this North Korea leader will test one of his ballistic missile in nigeria.
The country is full of poo.
From now on every body start insulting North korea leader. Lets see if he will help us distroy this British empire
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Edopesin: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Greystone:

They did.

U didn't watch the emergency UN Security Council meeting on the issue?

We don't have the necessary weapons to intercept such a missile attack make we chill oh... naija peeps can talk sha
if South korea don't have Thaad that they depended on the US ...... where do we want to see it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by ezyk(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
The short guy no get joy at all. Nigerians dey worry for social media sha.
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by maklelemakukula(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
abeg oo make dem stop to dey mock that psycho man
Re: Nigerians Threatened To Stop Mocking N/korea Leader; Nigerians React by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
The mere issuance of such a threat to a sovereign nation can be considered an act of war... angry

I hope this is a bad joke!

(1) (Reply)

Https://djmp3find.net/videos/yaarr-ni-milyaa-harrdy-sandhu-mp3-song-download/ / Eniola Badmus Captivates In New Portrait / “my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real And Passionate”– Wale Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.